+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: instant 60

Telaran

Default instant 60

Hi all,
    I logged into pts, but the "instant 60" potion was nowhere to be found.
    I'm doing something wrong?

Thank you.

Soulwalker

Default Golem foundary

You have to use the rogue - bear trap looking thing on the floor in front of the three main port locations to get to the Golem Foundary. There's a vendor there that sells the inta 60 box for 2 silver. sanctum, tempest bay and the Defiant Mathosian home city, can't remember the name.

I might be blind, but I don't see it there in the golem foundry (or anywhere else).

There's the Fluffy 2 vendor in Golem Foundry with an instant 50 option, but nowhere on his offering list is the level 60 potion.

I read elsewhere that this was removed as of the 9/17 patch. I'd really love to find it. Would be nice to try out some other level 60 callings for a week before deciding what to use my real level 60 potion on when 3.0 hits live.

Quote Originally Posted by psychaos View Post
    Hi all,
    I logged into pts, but the "instant 60" potion was nowhere to be found.
    I'm doing something wrong?

Thank you.
    It was removed.

You either need to transfer a Level 60 over or use the instant Level 50 and do the content.

The Level 60 test gear sets have also been removed.
    True Server First Prime GP: Anrak the Foul & Guurloth
    4/5 GSB
    4/4 GP
    4/4 DH

Plane Touched

yeah the instant 60 pot was removed the only remaining pots are the 50 one as he said and level and once you get your first toon to 65 theres a instant 65 pot for those tester people.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

I've spawned the Fluffinator near the porticulums in Meridian/Sanctum. He'll be up until the next server restart.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by MikeD View Post
    I've spawned the Fluffinator near the porticulums in Meridian/Sanctum. He'll be up until the next server restart.
    Just tried one out, and it gives FULL PA. Is this just a placeholder? I don't think it's fair for someone to use one of these and get full PA for it.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Aaiden View Post
    Just tried one out, and it gives FULL PA. Is this just a placeholder? I don't think it's fair for someone to use one of these and get full PA for it.
    Mmm, I have tried it too, but it doesn't give full PA. I had enough PA point to complete only some of the planes.
    And actually I would find it right if it gave more PA points

Telaran

Another question on this subject: you can use it only for one pg, right?

If it had TEST ITEM - T2 PA XP and Cheating Cheater's Bag it would a fitting replacement of the Fluffy in Standard & Experts instances of the Dummy Foundry.

Move all 62 Level Dummies to the Standard and have Level 67 Dummies in the Expert instances to complete the need of testing souls in PTS.

If there's going to be an open beta or come 3.0 release it will become a requirement.
    True Server First Prime GP: Anrak the Foul & Guurloth
    4/5 GSB
    4/4 GP
    4/4 DH

I guess there's been a restart since he isn't in either location right now. Could you please spawn him again?
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Shadowlander

Default Um. No.

So I can only use an instant 50? Where the hell does it say I need to do any of this on the package I bought - or is this just PTS stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Rihk View Post
    So I can only use an instant 50? Where the hell does it say I need to do any of this on the package I bought - or is this just PTS stuff?
    This is the PTS. The instant level 60 potions will be given out after October 8th.
    Last edited by Techie Will; 09-30-2014 at 06:37 PM.

+ Reply to Thread