+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minions Vendor up on PTS

Telaran

The three minions I sent on missions this morning should all have been ready to collect now but after collecting the first two, the third one bugged out.

No remaining time shown but still displaying the "Hurry" button so I couldn't collect it right away:

Minions Vendor up on PTS-bloop_bad.jpg

Logging out and logging back in fixed it:

Minions Vendor up on PTS-bloop_good.jpg

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    I recently put a fix in to make the minion system talk to the database a little bit more carefully.
    As we speak the reset issue is not fixed. I launched 3 minions on 8h missions 3 hours ago. Two of them have reset in the meantime.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #63
    Rift Team

Correct. The PTS servers haven't been updated. Also I now do not believe it will fix the issue in which people are seeing a 'hurry' button with no time left.

Remember there is lag time between what I'm saying and when you'll see it. When I say 'I've put in a fix' that means I've done so on our machines in the office. The next day a build gets tested internally and if it's deemed good we push it out to PTS sometime later that day.

Have patience! I know you all are eager to test. I'm eager for you guys to play with the system too.

Quote Originally Posted by Basile View Post
    As we speak the reset issue is not fixed. I launched 3 minions on 8h missions 3 hours ago. Two of them have reset in the meantime.

Soulwalker

Default are the credits gone ?

I purchased a extra minion slot on PTS for 540 credits and the credits spent there were removed from my normal account including available credits in here. Will they be returned or should everyone be cautious on anything spent on PTS?

Quote Originally Posted by windshooter View Post
    I purchased a extra minion slot on PTS for 540 credits and the credits spent there were removed from my normal account including available credits in here. Will they be returned or should everyone be cautious on anything spent on PTS?
    You should never spend credits on the PTS.

Luckily though I would imagine that since they are account wide slots you should have them when 3.0 hits live servers. If you don't, a ticket or chat with customer service will be required.

I dont know if it has been answered before.
    I did a minion mission that gives notoriety and it gave me notoriety that im already maxed out.
    It will be nice the system to recognize where u are max

Rift Disciple

started two 8 hours adventures early this morning and logged in to check on the results and only 1 of the adventures was gone.

then o proceed to send another minion on an adventure and the remaining 8 hours adventure which had 4 hours left simply disappeared from the ongoing adventures slot and the new adventure didnt start either.

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Very upset and disappointed to see that the hurry a mission for Plat option has been removed and that you can't do a 10h mission without paying credits.

This is a very needed sustainable plat sink that I think should definitely be added back into the game.
    I very much agree with this. PLEASE put the plat option back in at least to DO the 10 hour mission. If it stays credits only I will never use it, and I will be extremely disappointed as I am sure many others will be. I think "credits only" options are used way too much already, in every category. There are surely enough people who will use credits so that forcing it shouldn't be necessary.
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Plane Touched

Minions Currency. As Daglar mentioned before, there will be a ‘minion currency’ that you can earn as an alternative to using Credits to ‘Hurry’ adventures. Faratha has revealed that the currency is called “Aventurine” and will also work to pay for promotional adventures (the 10hr adventures that have a fee attached to start them). [r]
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post4901321 this is the source link for you

This is linked from Riftgrate they are adding a minion currency that will allow you to do the 10 hour one without credit and will also used to hurry things.
    Last edited by IamYoshi; 09-21-2014 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IamYoshi View Post
    Minions Currency. As Daglar mentioned before, there will be a ‘minion currency’ that you can earn as an alternative to using Credits to ‘Hurry’ adventures. Faratha has revealed that the currency is called “Aventurine” and will also work to pay for promotional adventures (the 10hr adventures that have a fee attached to start them). [r]
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post4901321 this is the source link for you

This is linked from Riftgrate they are adding a minion currency that will allow you to do the 10 hour one without credit and will also used to hurry things.
    Great news!! I still hope plat can be used as well. If the game needs plat sinks, I don't know what would work any better than this. I am very stingy with using credits AND plat, but for that 10 hour mission for dimension items I will definitely spend plat.
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)

Plane Touched

well imo make some of the better minion themselves cost a chunk of plat. people will want them to get better chances at items there for spend more of it on the minion. I personally didn't care for the plat rushing and thing cause it allowed people who had large stacks to power level and that isnt the intent.

Quote Originally Posted by IamYoshi View Post
    well imo make some of the better minion themselves cost a chunk of plat. people will want them to get better chances at items there for spend more of it on the minion. I personally didn't care for the plat rushing and thing cause it allowed people who had large stacks to power level and that isnt the intent.
    I'd have to agree that using plat to "Hurry" might not be such a good idea. I just want to use it to be able to start the 10 hour mission. I wouldn't disagree that the credit cost to hurry might need to be high as well, in order to stop overuse of it. On the flip side of that....it might be a good way to get those large stacks of plat out of the economy without hurting poorer players, the way auction fees do.

I like the idea to use plat to buy new minions also, even if it is high.
    Dimensions on Faeblight:

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    Correct. The PTS servers haven't been updated. Also I now do not believe it will fix the issue in which people are seeing a 'hurry' button with no time left.

Remember there is lag time between what I'm saying and when you'll see it. When I say 'I've put in a fix' that means I've done so on our machines in the office. The next day a build gets tested internally and if it's deemed good we push it out to PTS sometime later that day.

Have patience! I know you all are eager to test. I'm eager for you guys to play with the system too.
    I logged in a few minutes ago to find one of my missions with the hurry button showing still, but no time remaining. I then logged off and back in with a different alt and was able to claim that same mission. Not sure if that's been mentioned yet or not.
    Dimensions on Faeblight:

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #74
    Rift Team

You may want to contact CS about this. Don't expect the minion on your live account after PTS is done.

I suggest you pay closer attention when using the PTS. There is a very clear message in chat about how Credits are shared between live and the PTS. If you spend credits on the PTS, you spent credits. There isn't a different pool of credits for live and PST.

Fortunately, if you contact support, as suggested above, they should be able to help you out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast