+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minions Vendor up on PTS

hey there,

can u please change the german translation for stamina ?

"Stehvermögen" sounds awful and the right term for stamina is "Ausdauer" ... you can use "Kraft" or "Energie" too , same meaning as "Stehvermögen" in this case but its ... well ... more right in my opinion.
    Last edited by Irondwarf; 10-10-2014 at 04:32 PM.
    <Transcendent>
    HK 11/11 IGP-HM 4/4
    Ironnn - Warrior

I had the minions window up and in the background had one or more windows up like currency and when I went to collect a reward the reward window went to the back. As I couldn't see it I tried to collect the 2nd quest and it told me to collect the first reward. It was then I found it behind all the rest. First time it's happen.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Can we have the hurry costs significantly reduced the closer an adventure is to ending.

If I want to hurry a 8 hour adventure with only 5 minutes left this should cost less than 10 adventurine, not the 180 it currently costs.

The hurry cost seems to be strangely priced. Shouldn't it be priced depending on time remaining and not % of the amount of the time the adventure was? Currently it costs more aventurine to hurry a 15m adventure vs and 8h adventure when they both have 2minutes remaining. Shouldn't it be the same?
    "In the land of the terribles, the mediocre is king."

Soulwalker

Default Hurry button bug

Good evening,

I'm back to testing the minion system. One mild issue - For at least the one minute missions, you cannot successfully click the "hurry" button right in the middle, where the adventurine icon is displayed. If you want to hurry, you have to click off to the right or left of it.

Mildly annoying, but that's got to be a bug right? I only noticed because I clicked on top of the adventurine icon several times and thought my screen was locked up.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #231
    Rift Team

What two adventures are you talking about? I'm looking at some of the settings on my end and the most expensive cost to hurry a short adventure is cheaper than the least expensive cost to hurry a long one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycrios View Post
    The hurry cost seems to be strangely priced. Shouldn't it be priced depending on time remaining and not % of the amount of the time the adventure was? Currently it costs more aventurine to hurry a 15m adventure vs and 8h adventure when they both have 2minutes remaining. Shouldn't it be the same?

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #232
    Rift Team

Currently, to the best of my knowledge, all adventures are difficulty 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Serein View Post
    Ah yes, and it does still say difficulty. Still haven't seen one that wasn't 0 in many updates now (and I run many adventures of different types daily), which seems unusual, at least to me.

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #233
    Rift Team

This is, unfortunately a bug throughout rift. You can't click on the icon itself that shows credits or aventurines or whatever else it might be showing. Just have to click on the button, but off that icon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dockerz View Post
    Good evening,

I'm back to testing the minion system. One mild issue - For at least the one minute missions, you cannot successfully click the "hurry" button right in the middle, where the adventurine icon is displayed. If you want to hurry, you have to click off to the right or left of it.

Mildly annoying, but that's got to be a bug right? I only noticed because I clicked on top of the adventurine icon several times and thought my screen was locked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Irondwarf View Post
    hey there,

can u please change the german translation for stamina ?

"Stehvermögen" sounds awful and the right term for stamina is "Ausdauer" ... you can use "Kraft" or "Energie" too , same meaning as "Stehvermögen" in this case but its ... well ... more right in my opinion.
    The German translation says that? I should play with the German client more often. ^^

Now, "Stehvermögen" may be a literal translation for "stamina", but for me at least, that term has a connotation that doesn't belong there. Nothing too bad, but it still doesn't really fit here.

Quote Originally Posted by Paeroka View Post
    The German translation says that? I should play with the German client more often. ^^

Now, "Stehvermögen" may be a literal translation for "stamina", but for me at least, that term has a connotation that doesn't belong there. Nothing too bad, but it still doesn't really fit here.
    Seriously, that gave me a good laugh! That's a glorious translation! "Stehvermögen" gives a whole new meaning to those "diplmacy" missions...
    "I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"
    -- Hoban Washburn

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #236
    Rift Team

I've already pinged our localization folks about the concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernbrecht View Post
    Seriously, that gave me a good laugh! That's a glorious translation! "Stehvermögen" gives a whole new meaning to those "diplmacy" missions...

thank you very much snedhepl ;)
    <Transcendent>
    HK 11/11 IGP-HM 4/4
    Ironnn - Warrior

What happened to all of our minions? I just logged into PTS and all of the 6 or 7 that I had are completely gone......

I hope we get them back. I know it's PTS, but I was really wanting to get one up to 20. Definitely don't want to start over!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    What happened to all of our minions? I just logged into PTS and all of the 6 or 7 that I had are completely gone......

I hope we get them back. I know it's PTS, but I was really wanting to get one up to 20. Definitely don't want to start over!
    Never mind.... Logged back in and they were all there. Must have been hit by a huge lag spike!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Ascendant

Just got risarian minim (sp) from a minion mission, purple quality, seen it in a few recipes I think but its not on the shop anywhere that I've seen, is this also exclusive to minions?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast