+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 268
Like Tree35Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minions Vendor up on PTS

  1. #196
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    120

    Default

    noooooooooooo! why increase the adventurine price for the 10 hours adventure! now once again we have a side of the game where the ingame currency is not in the player's favor. sure, 40 adventurine was almost insanely low but to increase it to 200 just like that? the hurry cost is still the same so nothing favors the player, at all! was expecting maybe 100 or 120 adventurine for the 10 hours adventure and not 200 while the hurry prices are still the same and favoring the credits

  2. #197
    Ascendant simpa1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goia402 View Post
    noooooooooooo! why increase the adventurine price for the 10 hours adventure! now once again we have a side of the game where the ingame currency is not in the player's favor. sure, 40 adventurine was almost insanely low but to increase it to 200 just like that? the hurry cost is still the same so nothing favors the player, at all! was expecting maybe 100 or 120 adventurine for the 10 hours adventure and not 200 while the hurry prices are still the same and favoring the credits
    i agree around 100 will be better
    200 is tooooo much , plz change it

  3. #198
    Telaran Arkanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Hello

    i am testing minions for some days.

    1- 200 adventurine for 10 hours adventures is too much, pls change it.

    2- today i completed 2x adventures 10 hours and Manugo league awards gave me lesser reputation than other factions:
    - Grand Diplomatic award: i got 134 manugo and 139 other factions
    - Small Diplomatic award: i got 10 manugo and 13 other factions.

    Another thing. I have the NT pack, should i get more reputation from manugo?

    3- any change for a name search on minion/adventure home? I know i can search it and use the filters on minions page but when we will have 100+ minions, after that search i must come back on adventure home and scroll down all minions for reach the minion i need.

    4- the minion starter pack on store don't show anymore the names of the minions inside the pack

  4. #199
    Plane Walker Lycrios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    484

    Default

    I think the change to 200 aventurine for the 10h adventure would have been fine, but it feels like the aventurine payout for the other Adventures has also been decreased on top of that, making it a bit lopsided. 200 with the old aventurine payout seems reasonable, but with the new speed at which aventurine is acquired, it seems a bit much.

    I know you probably can't give us specifics as to the targeted goal of usage for the 10h adventure without using credits, but if I assume it's around one 10h adventure every other day using aventurine, then the current aventurine gain seems too low.

    Also, the Hurry costs need to be looked at. Shouldn't they be changing depending on time left, instead of initial time of the adventure? Having to pay full price for a "hurry" when a mission is only left 30m instead of the full 8h seems wrong.

    EDIT: Also, I'm not sure if I just don't have it turned on in my chat, but it would be nice to have a chat notification for the amount of aventurine granted after an adventure.
    Last edited by Lycrios; 10-09-2014 at 04:00 AM.
    "In the land of the terribles, the mediocre is king."

  5. #200
    Telaran orrinb1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    94

    Default

    200 Adventurine????

    ok, back to not doing 10 hour adventures.
    Kendorath of Reforged on Wolfsbane.

  6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #201
    Rift Team
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Hurry costs should indeed change as time goes on. As many hurry costs have changed please double check your numbers. I just tested a 5 minute mission at the office and it did indeed go down when I'd expect it to.



    Quote Originally Posted by Lycrios View Post
    I think the change to 200 aventurine for the 10h adventure would have been fine, but it feels like the aventurine payout for the other Adventures has also been decreased on top of that, making it a bit lopsided. 200 with the old aventurine payout seems reasonable, but with the new speed at which aventurine is acquired, it seems a bit much.

    I know you probably can't give us specifics as to the targeted goal of usage for the 10h adventure without using credits, but if I assume it's around one 10h adventure every other day using aventurine, then the current aventurine gain seems too low.

    Also, the Hurry costs need to be looked at. Shouldn't they be changing depending on time left, instead of initial time of the adventure? Having to pay full price for a "hurry" when a mission is only left 30m instead of the full 8h seems wrong.

    EDIT: Also, I'm not sure if I just don't have it turned on in my chat, but it would be nice to have a chat notification for the amount of aventurine granted after an adventure.

  7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #202
    Rift Team
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    677

    Default

    On the aventurine changes (and several other changes):

    We sat down and ran some numbers on a variety of things involving the minion system and came to a couple different conclusions using a couple different points of view. One of the major points that came up is that promotional adventures were very overpowered for what they cost.

    As for aventurine prices: Do remember one important bit: When completing adventures you receive a variable amount of aventurines, depending on how well you do. Higher level minions will receive more aventurines, and I suspect most of you tend to have lower level minions. If you think 200 is too high and 100 is a better number, I suspect then we're right on target, as by the time your minions level up you'll be getting 150% to 200% the aventurines you tend to get now, which would bring the effective cost to about what you're hoping for.

    And of course the standard disclaimer applies: we're still testing, numbers may continue to change in either direction based on what we see.

    Also the hurry costs for promotional adventures were increased as well (for the above reason)

    Quote Originally Posted by goia402 View Post
    noooooooooooo! why increase the adventurine price for the 10 hours adventure! now once again we have a side of the game where the ingame currency is not in the player's favor. sure, 40 adventurine was almost insanely low but to increase it to 200 just like that? the hurry cost is still the same so nothing favors the player, at all! was expecting maybe 100 or 120 adventurine for the 10 hours adventure and not 200 while the hurry prices are still the same and favoring the credits

  8. #203
    Rift Chaser Eorer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    357

    Default

    I haven't seen the hurry prices change as the timer ticks down. I was talking with Boase about this last night. Is this actually a thing, where the hurry cost decreases as the timer gets closer to completion?
    Mirandiral@Greybriar
    Archon by trade. Live archon, learn archon, love archon!
    RoF 4/4, MS 5/5, TF 2/3


  9. #204
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    On the aventurine changes (and several other changes):

    We sat down and ran some numbers on a variety of things involving the minion system and came to a couple different conclusions using a couple different points of view. One of the major points that came up is that promotional adventures were very overpowered for what they cost.

    As for aventurine prices: Do remember one important bit: When completing adventures you receive a variable amount of aventurines, depending on how well you do. Higher level minions will receive more aventurines, and I suspect most of you tend to have lower level minions. If you think 200 is too high and 100 is a better number, I suspect then we're right on target, as by the time your minions level up you'll be getting 150% to 200% the aventurines you tend to get now, which would bring the effective cost to about what you're hoping for.

    And of course the standard disclaimer applies: we're still testing, numbers may continue to change in either direction based on what we see.

    Also the hurry costs for promotional adventures were increased as well (for the above reason)
    most of my minions used for the promotional adventures are ranging from lvl 10 to 13 now and the adventurine received from the adventure varies from, i hope im not entirely wrong, 40 to 80 right now (of course depending on how well they do on that adventure)

    so you are saying we should expect to see something like 100 adventurine from the 10 hours adventure when the minion is close to max lvl (depending on how well it does)? seems fair then but when you start the price is just annoying to work around. how about 150 adventurine instead of 200? sounds pretty peachy to me if its 150 and by lvl 12 the adventure gives back ~70 adventurine.

    mind doing something about the hurry cost then? i know it gets the job done faster but it just kills me to see the same cost for 8 hours left on that adventure or 1 hour left (might've skipped a few adventurine).

  10. #205
    Ascendant simpa1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    On the aventurine changes (and several other changes):

    We sat down and ran some numbers on a variety of things involving the minion system and came to a couple different conclusions using a couple different points of view. One of the major points that came up is that promotional adventures were very overpowered for what they cost.

    As for aventurine prices: Do remember one important bit: When completing adventures you receive a variable amount of aventurines, depending on how well you do. Higher level minions will receive more aventurines, and I suspect most of you tend to have lower level minions. If you think 200 is too high and 100 is a better number, I suspect then we're right on target, as by the time your minions level up you'll be getting 150% to 200% the aventurines you tend to get now, which would bring the effective cost to about what you're hoping for.

    And of course the standard disclaimer applies: we're still testing, numbers may continue to change in either direction based on what we see.

    Also the hurry costs for promotional adventures were increased as well (for the above reason)
    thanks for clearing it up
    Seems fair to me.
    Although try to decrease the price to 150 aventurine, will be even better
    Thanks!

  11. #206
    Telaran plumpcorpse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Do aventurine gains also take into account attribute matching between minion and adventure?
    Plumpcorpse.

  12. #207
    RIFT Guide Writer Noshei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plumpcorpse View Post
    Do aventurine gains also take into account attribute matching between minion and adventure?
    Since adventurine gain is based off of how well your minion does, it should. Since how well your minion does is based off of its and the adventures attributes.

  13. #208
    RIFT Guide Writer Noshei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,886

    Default

    It looks like the collect x minion Achievement is still broken. It says I have 37/50 Minion Calling Cards, where I only have 7.

  14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #209
    Rift Team
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Yes but it's a step reduction as opposed to a gradual reduction. For example, the price should go down at say 50% time left or 60% (those are just random numbers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Eorer View Post
    I haven't seen the hurry prices change as the timer ticks down. I was talking with Boase about this last night. Is this actually a thing, where the hurry cost decreases as the timer gets closer to completion?

  15.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #210
    Rift Team
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    677

    Default

    If I remember correctly your minion achievement was broken before i put in a fix a while ago? Don't expect your numbers to get recalculated. Further gains should be correct however. So if you get an 8th minion you should see 38/50.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noshei View Post
    It looks like the collect x minion Achievement is still broken. It says I have 37/50 Minion Calling Cards, where I only have 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts