+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minions Vendor up on PTS

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #151

Quote Originally Posted by Emtbob View Post
    Speaking of things we don't want: The verbal sounds "Great!" have the potential to become really annoying really quickly (and by really quickly I mean the first time I heard it). The dings aren't bad, but can you change the voices or make them mutable?
    Personally I like them but you have a valid point. We are going to look into adding the minion voice overs to the Accolades Enabled checkbox in the audio Settings so that they can be muted.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    Personally I like them but you have a valid point. We are going to look into adding the minion voice overs to the Accolades Enabled checkbox in the audio Settings so that they can be muted.
    Thanks

/10char

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Caldern View Post
    Is there any "reset timer" for the adventures? Or would it be possible to have a daily allowance of "skip" tokens. As far as I can tell mine were pretty static unless I ran them.

The idea of having to tie up minion slots/stamina/time in order to cycle through "undesirable" adventures is a bit off putting, especially if you pull 10 hour ones with unappealing rewards and a credit cost.

I think "skip" would be better than a timed reset, because an adventure I really wanted to do but was ineligible for, resetting, would be sad.

Also a question, which may be answered somewhere already: minions don't regain stamina while on an adventure, does time spent "unclaimed" also prevent the regen?
    If we were able to skip adventures we could potentially not need to, for example, gather mats as you can turn around many like adventures in a day. From just 1 day of adventures I have many mats ranging from blue to white & if that were concentrated in just one type of adventure then I would have effectively replaced the need to gather those mats. Just my 2c worth anyway.

Minions are just an in-game version of the app scratchies on crack really.
    misunderstanding the nature of statistics: (e.g., the majority of people in the United States die in hospitals, therefore, stay out of them.) "Statistics show that of those who contract the habit of eating, very few survive." -- Wallace Irwin

In shop menu has a Minion card fluffy that you buy with 301k favor but im still on a cap of 300k favor.
    I was just in Pts and not in beta so I don't know if favor cap increases or not.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    In shop menu has a Minion card fluffy that you buy with 301k favor but im still on a cap of 300k favor.
    I was just in Pts and not in beta so I don't know if favor cap increases or not.
    PTS is the Beta?

Also, its either they will increase the cap or it's just a placeholder. Just wait and see
    Vastus@Gelidra
    INVICTUS Guild Leader. 4/4GA, 3/5PBB & 2/3IG

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Necrotique View Post
    If we were able to skip adventures we could potentially not need to, for example, gather mats as you can turn around many like adventures in a day. From just 1 day of adventures I have many mats ranging from blue to white & if that were concentrated in just one type of adventure then I would have effectively replaced the need to gather those mats. Just my 2c worth anyway.

Minions are just an in-game version of the app scratchies on crack really.
    That may be your experience, but I had probably a 4 hour time period of cycling through 15s while running some 1s and a single 8 and only saw one for crafting mats, had almost exclusively notoriety and dim items.

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #157

Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    That minion in the Rift Store was a placeholder and was intentionally unpurchasable. In the minion UI there is a store shortcut button. To get that button working we needed a minion, any minion there, so a designer put a temp one there for us. Real minions will be showing up in the store soon.

That minion in the Rift Store was a placeholder and was intentionally unpurchasable. In the minion UI there is a store shortcut button. To get that button working we needed a minion, any minion there, so a designer put a temp one there for us. Real minions will be showing up in the store soon.
    going over the favor cap is actually completely possible, I've had over 350k favor multiple times.

I noticed there was a "Select an Adventure" voice-over the 1st time you were sending a minion out. The problem is, every so often when I'm getting rezzed the "Select an Adventure" vo will just randomly happen without the minion window open.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Caldern View Post
    That may be your experience, but I had probably a 4 hour time period of cycling through 15s while running some 1s and a single 8 and only saw one for crafting mats, had almost exclusively notoriety and dim items.
    in 2 days, 2 slots & 9 minions (now lvl 4 & 5) - Dim: 35 white items + 1 blue item - Crafting: 86 green, 10 blue & 1 purple + enough cloth to make 3 bolts - heaps of artifacts, notoriety & plat.

While I agree that is my own experience and luck may be involved on some RNG components, I have played it enough for the law of avg's to even it out to what one would expect.
    misunderstanding the nature of statistics: (e.g., the majority of people in the United States die in hospitals, therefore, stay out of them.) "Statistics show that of those who contract the habit of eating, very few survive." -- Wallace Irwin

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #161

Some nice updates to the minion system:
    • Unconsumed minion cards now list their starting attributes on their tooltip.
    • Minions are now on the RIFT Store. You can see them by going into your minion ui and pressing Shop, or Rift Store > Pets > Minions
    • You can how HURRY minion adventures, and unlock 10h adventures by using Aventurines.

As always, please reply with feedback and bugs.

Some nice updates to the minion system:
    • Unconsumed minion cards now list their starting attributes on their tooltip.
    • Minions are now on the RIFT Store. You can see them by going into your minion ui and pressing Shop, or Rift Store > Pets > Minions
    • You can how HURRY minion adventures, and unlock 10h adventures by using Aventurines.

As always, please reply with feedback and bugs.
    Gingers, I'd like to get your thoughts on adding a way to skip adventures. Or maybe a way to black list a single type of adventure.

I'm not a fan of dimensions, or at least dimension items. And I really dont want to waste a 8 hour adventure on dimension items that I will just vendor for 1c each. So having a way to skip the dimension adventures would be nice.

Unconsumed minion cards now list their starting attributes on their tooltip.
    Is this the number on the right side? If so it is showing as 0 for all of the adventures I have available.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Noshei View Post
    Is this the number on the right side? If so it is showing as 0 for all of the adventures I have available.
    Its the tooltip from mousing over minions in the rift store, your bags and achievements.

The number on the right side of adventure cards is the "difficulty." I don't think I have seen a number other than 0.

15.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #165

Quote Originally Posted by Noshei View Post
    Gingers, I'd like to get your thoughts on adding a way to skip adventures. Or maybe a way to black list a single type of adventure.

I'm not a fan of dimensions, or at least dimension items. And I really dont want to waste a 8 hour adventure on dimension items that I will just vendor for 1c each. So having a way to skip the dimension adventures would be nice.
    I think it's a good idea to be able to skip adventures, if it was up to me though it would cost credits but it isn't up to me. That would be a game design change and that decision would be up to Faratha and Daglar. I'd suggest messaging one of them with your idea.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast