+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Welcome to the Public Test Shard! Start here!

Quote Originally Posted by Beseech View Post
    Err.. hello. Newbie here. I downloaded Rift today and I started playing on PTS server. I have a level 10 character. I was wondering if it is possible to transfer it to European server. Or do I need to start a new character on the european server (O_o)
    Characters on the PTS cannot be transferred to a live server, so yes, you'll need to start a new one
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Default Assitalia

HI! Can we copy the pts files to the live servers, like, so we dont have to download the client again when switching to the live servers? Thanks!

I am getting an error msg when i try to open the PTS...MSVCP120.dll is missing from my computer.Try reinstalling program to fix this problem...I have reinstalled,plus i ran a repair with no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesman View Post
    I am getting an error msg when i try to open the PTS...MSVCP120.dll is missing from my computer.Try reinstalling program to fix this problem...I have reinstalled,plus i ran a repair with no luck.
    I take it you didn't try to google your problem?

http://forums.riftgame.com/technical...l-missing.html

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    I take it you didn't try to google your problem?

http://forums.riftgame.com/technical...l-missing.html
    No i didnt..but your help was very much appreciated..thank you very much.

Soulwalker

Default Help pts

What are the pts codes if there are

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by serran View Post
    What are the pts codes if there are
    What do you mean codes?

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    Well hey there, Ascended! Welcome to the RIFT Public Test Shard!

The Public Test Shard where you can come to check out the latest updates to the world of Telara before they hit the patch notes!

Everyone has access to the Public Test Shard when it is available! However, please keep in mind that we will often bring the Public Test Shard offline without notice for our frequent updates! Unless there's a scheduled testing event, this may occur. Never fear! We'll be sure to announce scheduled testing events on the forums as well!

It's important to always expect the unexpected on the Public Test Shard. There are absolutely no guarantees that a patch or new update won't set everything on fire, but rest assured, you're helping us discover new issues before they can impact players on the live shards! You are, as always, very much appreciated by the RIFT team!

Downloading the Public Test Shard

Downloading the Public Test Shard is easier than ever with Glyph! To start, you'll need to open up your Glyph client. The below is about as complicated as it gets:
    • On the upper right-hand corner of the client, there will be a region selector!
    • Click that region selector.
    • Select PTS!
    • Install your brand, spankin' new Public Test Shard!

Copying your Character to PTS!

Did you know you can copy your character to the Public Test Shard? Just click the Transfer button when you’re at Character select on the Live client and select “Copy to PTS” – it's super simple! If you run into issues, please let us know. Please note that we will no longer be offering Gear/Leveling vendors with the introduction of this feature unless testing requires it!

Thanks for playing a big part in making RIFT better! Please remember to keep an eye on these forums for scheduled events and make sure to have fun on the Public Test Shard!

Rift and Atlas Reactor Rift Rask Pet Cross Over Get ALL Freelancers for 7 Days with my "Recruit-A-Friend" Code Atlas Reactor

Soulwalker

Hi, my guild recently started running some of the new IGP on the PTS to see how ready we are for it. We were wondering if we need to level up our pts guild to use sigils or if we can copy over our guild level to the PTS?

Did not really wanna start a new thread and this seems like general knowledge surrounding the pts.

Soulwalker

Default Storm/Dream Souls?

Hey, I was just wondering why you can't get the Storm/Dream Souls through the vendors anymore?

I mean it seems pretty silly to have a testing server and not have access to them.

Are they just moved or something?

Soulwalker

Default fluffy

i heard about the dummy foundry now where is dummy foundry ??

Quote Originally Posted by carcos View Post
    i heard about the dummy foundry now where is dummy foundry ??
    The Dummy Foundry is accessed via the Bear Traps near the porticulums in Sanctum, Meridian and Tempest Bay.

Soulwalker

there was an big worm for 65 level up where it is

Woo, thanks for this thread.
    Super late, but..
    //Off to do this//
    Administrator of Sudomemo.net

PTS-> View patch notes ->
    Welcome to RIFT's Public Test Shard!

PLEASE NOTE: Patch notes for the PTS represent work in progress and are subject to change prior to any patches reaching live shards. Previous in-progress sets are available on the PTS forum at http://forums.riftgame.com/public-test-shard/

===============================
    http://forums.riftgame.com/public-test-shard/ -> Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Champion

any chance the PTS is going to be online soon? Cause it´s offline since few days... sucks a bit

<Transcendent>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast