+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Recipes in 2.4

Quote Originally Posted by Beanster View Post
    Question to Daglar, materials for STR and WIS seals, what?

Yeah, there's always been a healthy disparity between the different callings on crafting goods just due to material disparity and whatnot. But that's no reason to actively compound the issue in the recipes themselves. Three of the Seals take 30 "rare" crafting goods, and two take 35 of those AND 25 of something else.

I also did a super-dirty AH sampling. Leaving out the commonalities between the crafts, here's the rough price difference between the lot of them. I mean, compared to the total cost of these things it isn't much, but most of the population isn't looking in their bank vault and saying "Sure, I don't mind forking over 200 more plat than the next guy just because of a decision I made years ago."

Peak Physique = 1010 plat
    Circumspect Consciousness = 935 plat
    Carat Coruscation = 855 plat
    Rapid Resurgence = 840 plat
    Alpha Advantage = 780 plat

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kolfinna View Post
    Yeah, there's always been a healthy disparity between the different callings on crafting goods just due to material disparity and whatnot. But that's no reason to actively compound the issue in the recipes themselves. Three of the Seals take 30 "rare" crafting goods, and two take 35 of those AND 25 of something else.

I also did a super-dirty AH sampling. Leaving out the commonalities between the crafts, here's the rough price difference between the lot of them. I mean, compared to the total cost of these things it isn't much, but most of the population isn't looking in their bank vault and saying "Sure, I don't mind forking over 200 more plat than the next guy just because of a decision I made years ago."

Peak Physique = 1010 plat
    Circumspect Consciousness = 935 plat
    Carat Coruscation = 855 plat
    Rapid Resurgence = 840 plat
    Alpha Advantage = 780 plat
    And you probably forgot to count 1k plat for the 2x Swirling Infinity Particles needed (500 plat each).

Also the price to get 2x Sovereign solutions.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Jobar View Post
    And you probably forgot to count 1k plat for the 2x Swirling Infinity Particles needed (500 plat each).

Also the price to get 2x Sovereign solutions.
    I guess you missed the part where he said he left out the commonalities between recipes. He's not calculating the total cost. just the cost of what's different in each recipe.

Soulwalker

So where does the recipe for sovereign solution come from? My 375 apothecary can't buy it from the trainer, the Rift Store, or the auction house.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatterdemalian View Post
    So where does the recipe for sovereign solution come from? My 375 apothecary can't buy it from the trainer, the Rift Store, or the auction house.
    You don't buy the recipe, you just pay the trainer to learn it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3