+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Barber Down on the PTS

Default Barber Down on the PTS

Is there any chance we can get the barber opened up to check out the new customization options on the PTS?

Currently you receive an error when trying to purchase the hair, skin tone, hair color extensions. When visiting a barber you also receive an error.

I assume it is because the new customization options have not been hooked up yet on the PTS, but wanted to make people aware of it.

You can sort of preview the new customization options if you create a new character on the PTS right now. There is a new plus symbol next to the options on the right hand side that let you select a pack for the options. This leads me to believe they might introduce a few more packs in the future depending on how these turn out. From looking at this the new hair colors are wild, and it appears to give four new hair styles to each race.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

Unfortunately we cannot turn the barber on on PTS due to some technical mumbo jumbo at the moment.

Wish we could!

~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    Unfortunately we cannot turn the barber on on PTS due to some technical mumbo jumbo at the moment.

Wish we could!

~Daglar
    Can you then please tell us how many NEW hairstyles will be available with 2.4? Are we getting the other races hair styles or new also?
    Thanks

Wish we could!

~Daglar
    Would you do it for some baked goods?

I stream on Twitch. I'm pretty terrible, so don't expect much ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ.

π

Ascendant

Wish we could!

~Daglar
    Hope the marking and makeup random bug will be fixed too since it's been broke since 2.3 and reported before release and after.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Rift Team

technical mumbo jumbo
    has been resolved. The barbershop with the new unlocks is now available on PTS.

Note: While these require real credits, they are applied to your account, so purchasing them now will unlock them for you on the live shards once 2.4 is live.

One known issue: After purchasing an unlock, you may need to logout (to character select) and back in, in order to actually use it. We're working on resolving this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pithos View Post

Note: While these require real credits, they are applied to your account, so purchasing them now will unlock them for you on the live shards once 2.4 is live.

One known issue: After purchasing an unlock, you may need to logout (to character select) and back in, in order to actually use it. We're working on resolving this.
    I was just about to post about needing to log out and back in. Thanks a lot for patching this up, unlocking the other two now!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by caitie View Post
    Hope the marking and makeup random bug will be fixed too since it's been broke since 2.3 and reported before release and after.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pithos View Post

Has this been fixed?

Seriously? We finally get new hair styles and it's credits only? That to me is mumbo jumbo!

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Anyone can post photos of the hairstyles and new colors?

Champion

Get them on the PTS, but get no fidelity points for this purchase...

Can you correct that and give us our fidelity please?
    Guild: Sang Antique on Brisesol. IG: 3/3, PBB 5/5. BoB 5/8
    French translator of Dimension Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: Ten Train Station are currently open to visit

Quote Originally Posted by simpa1988 View Post
    Anyone can post photos of the hairstyles and new colors?
    http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps30a0a773.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/r...psff14149c.jpg

Will add colors too in a bit

is it me or can you not preview the new hair unless you unlock them?

if that is the case it is really silly!
    as i'm more likely to buy them if i can preview them and then buy for credits, this way i have no clue if they make my dwarf or elf look shabby.
    please give us a preview window!

Um, these don't actually seem to be "new" hairstyles but unlocking a selection of other races' hairstyles.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast