+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Glorified Torvan Lesser => Greater Essence Upgrades!

Quote Originally Posted by Maeloda View Post
    We 'had to kill Regulos' in 1.0 too.

Nothing says she can't escape to the Planes.
    Nothing says that I won't chase her down and stab her in the face over the internet. ;)

As an end game raider, I can't see myself wasting time and/or plat to acquire these for end game raiding. The Legend stats alone seem like to great of an upgrade over a proc that you might not see all the time.

Shadowlander

Reglous is dead for good, he died in his plane of death. That's the only place you can kill the dragons is in their plane of xelement. Cause Goloch was the gate keeper

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Trifecta View Post
    Reglous is dead for good, he died in his plane of death. That's the only place you can kill the dragons is in their plane of xelement. Cause Goloch was the gate keeper
    not necessarily. can always roll back time by accident, or minion. entire defiant intro uses this plot device already.

This is actually a really nice addition. Two officers of my guild run a 6-hour GHR 5 group every other weekend, and these rare greaters are about 50% of the drops, but end up getting runebroken since they have practically no use (except the occasional new 60 taking them for use of convenence). Now we can get more people without the Venerated versions more personal buffs. And the buff stats actually make up the loss of stats from not using a venerated lesser in the greater slot.

Shadowlander

So instead of fixing the greater's drop rate or adding in another way to get them... we get this. Something completely useless. The sad part is that I'm starting to expect this of Trion.

Shield of Telara

Thank you to the itemization team for making irrelevant items slightly less irrelevant, but still irrelevant!

8D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2