+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Server Status (EU)

Default PTS Server Status (EU)

Does anyone know if the EU PTS is currently online? I'm getting "error, failed to connect" every time i try to log in and i want to do the bonus credits!

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Duckbro View Post
    Does anyone know if the EU PTS is currently online? I'm getting "error, failed to connect" every time i try to log in and i want to do the bonus credits!
    PTS is closed. There is only one PTS.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...s-credits.html

~Daglar
    Last edited by Daglar; 06-11-2013 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    PTS is closed. There is only one PTS.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...s-credits.html

~Daglar
    So much for being able to get bonus credits right up until June 12th. I just went though the forum and found the announcement that was made at 3am. Kinda crappy for people in the EU that aren't nocturnal.

Edit- Just realised it was actually 4am GMT.
    Last edited by Duckbro; 06-11-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Default Pts

Yeah, I was a little upset about this too since they did say several times that we could buy credits in the pts all the way up to June. 12.

Quote Originally Posted by snipebad View Post
    Yeah, I was a little upset about this too since they did say several times that we could buy credits in the pts all the way up to June. 12.
    Yup, i had to wait until last minute because i wasn't sure if i'd even have any money spare to get some. I managed to save some cash here and there so i could afford to get some before June 12th. Never mind hey i'm 20 up and Trion are definitely more than that down because i assume we're not the only 2 affected by this.

You snooze, you lose...

There were plenty of time (12 days?) to take advantage of the deal and test the Cash Shop. But i am sure there will be some more deals in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    You snooze, you lose...

There were plenty of time (12 days?) to take advantage of the deal and test the Cash Shop. But i am sure there will be some more deals in future.
    i had to wait until last minute because i wasn't sure if i'd even have any money spare to get some..
    It's nice that you know how to read.

Yeah, but Trion can not wait for anyone getting RL money. :P

nvm, I feel with you, because the deal was awesome and sometimes money is narrow if you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    The promotion will continue to run until launch day / the day before launch
    Daglar did say the day before launch... but EU people should be the last to complain, at least it was up till 3pm GMT... if you happen to live in California you lost your chance at 8am :P
    Last edited by SoulshadowDK; 06-11-2013 at 11:26 AM.

Yup, i had to wait until last minute because i wasn't sure if i'd even have any money spare to get some. I managed to save some cash here and there so i could afford to get some before June 12th. Never mind hey i'm 20 up and Trion are definitely more than that down because i assume we're not the only 2 affected by this.
    It was just an added bonus for people that were able to afford it. If you missed out on it because of financial reasons, I don't see why you felt the need to act like it's Trion's fault and/or they're "definitely more than that down" somehow...

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    It was just an added bonus for people that were able to afford it. If you missed out on it because of financial reasons, I don't see why you felt the need to act like it's Trion's fault and/or they're "definitely more than that down" somehow...
    The point is that they said it would be available right until the last minute on their live stream, i wouldn't mind if the last call announcement was not at 4am for me. It would not have been hard for them to tell us a few hours earlier for the sake of EU players.

Also, if you have to ask yourself if you have the money to spare, you should probably go to the grocery store, as you have more important things to spend your money on... just sayin'... lol

Plane Touched

To get the bonus do you have to have spent all the credits you bought? PTS went down the day I bought some while I was trying out some dimension goodies and when I tried to go back today it was down. (My internet went down for a few days so I couldnt get back till today).

Not going to throw my toys out of the pram or anything if I had to spend them and missed out, just wondering.
    The social raiding guild with hardcore values
    Iriaella Tiadann Ophaelia Soaro Vie Amili
    @Gelidra

Yes only spent credits will be doubled.

Plane Touched

Meh, well that sucks. Means I won't get to buy as many pretty things as I'd hoped but I'll live.
    The social raiding guild with hardcore values
    Iriaella Tiadann Ophaelia Soaro Vie Amili
    @Gelidra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast