+ Reply to Thread

Thread: angelic flight...

Default angelic flight...

are yall ever gonna fix the things that cause angelic flight to not work half the time? like, using it, and hovering in the spot you used it, or jumping away from a spot, using it, and flighting right back to near point of origin, often times, below it, causing you to fall, or even flight just not going all the way, cutting the distance by a good chunk.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Azuras View Post
    are yall ever gonna fix the things that cause angelic flight to not work half the time? like, using it, and hovering in the spot you used it, or jumping away from a spot, using it, and flighting right back to near point of origin, often times, below it, causing you to fall, or even flight just not going all the way, cutting the distance by a good chunk.
    If you use it for things that you can't normally access with jumping then it's working as intended. Areas that you can't reach are there for a reason so they shouldn't be reachable with the racial.

Telaran

I have also found out that in Meridian, you can get atop some buildings with Angelic Flight.
    http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/9...0611155258.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ithilras View Post
    I have also found out that in Meridian, you can get atop some buildings with Angelic Flight.
    http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/9...0611155258.jpg
    No need of any ability to get on top of this one and the banker one. Just jump while mounting and you'll reach it too.
    But try to get on top of the AH, it's a doable but a way bigger challenge. (I have done it so I can say it's doable)

Rift Chaser

The reason you jump back to the point of origin is because you try to use it while its cooling down, then when it comes off cooldown you leap to the spot that you selected when it couldn't be used. abilities that don't need an enemy target will cast after they cooldown if you have ability queue turned on, if you don't cast another ability before its up.

AF works just fine

Can even get UNDER tempest bay with it
    Forbiden (70) | Demara (70) | Midas (65) | Minatsuki (65)

Server = Zaviel!

+ Reply to Thread