+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By meoka2368
  • 1 Post By markww

Thread: Will we get Loyalty for....

  1. #1
    Telaran Nemu Asakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    87

    Default Will we get Loyalty for....

    Questions regarding Loyalty. Will we get loyalty for any of the following?
    • Purchasing a Name Change
    • Purchasing a Guild Name Change
    • Upgrading to the Infinity Edition/Ashes of History Edition
    • Buying any of the vanity items that are currently available.

    There hasn't been any word on any of this and I know others who have purchased either all or at least one of these.

  2. #2
    Sword of Telara meoka2368's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vancouver B.C., Canada
    Posts
    835

    Default

    There are basically three things that get you loyalty.
    1. Patron time.
    2. Getting credits (buying them or from REX).
    3. Spending credits.

    Looks like everything in that list counts, except for the collectors editions of things.
    Those will be going away as of the 12th, so they won't get you loyalty of any kind. You DO get the bonuses from them, on all your characters including ones you haven't made yet.
    \_(ツ)_/
    ಠ⌣ಠ

  3. #3
    Telaran Nemu Asakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meoka2368 View Post
    There are basically three things that get you loyalty.
    1. Patron time.
    2. Getting credits (buying them or from REX).
    3. Spending credits.

    Looks like everything in that list counts, except for the collectors editions of things.
    Those will be going away as of the 12th, so they won't get you loyalty of any kind. You DO get the bonuses from them, on all your characters including ones you haven't made yet.
    Everything I'm talking about has nothing to do with the RIft Store. Currently on Live you can (and for a long time have been able) to buy Name and Guild Name changes. There is also a tiger mount you can buy for I believe $10. I wanted to know if we got any credit or loyalty for buying those. Also, for the upgrades since they won't be around anymore I felt as though people should have been rewarded for being loyal and buying them.

  4. #4
    Plane Touched Ganrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemu Asakura View Post
    Everything I'm talking about has nothing to do with the RIft Store. Currently on Live you can (and for a long time have been able) to buy Name and Guild Name changes. There is also a tiger mount you can buy for I believe $10. I wanted to know if we got any credit or loyalty for buying those. Also, for the upgrades since they won't be around anymore I felt as though people should have been rewarded for being loyal and buying them.
    If it costs credits, you get loyalty. 2 Loyalty per Credit.

    The expansions and upgrades, such as the $14.99 tiger mount, the $20 Infinity Upgrade, the $10 Collectors Edition, those will be going away on Wednesday (according to the podcast a few weeks ago).
    Last edited by Ganrex; 06-10-2013 at 09:11 PM.

  5. #5
    Telaran Nemu Asakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganrex View Post
    If it costs credits, you get loyalty. 2 Loyalty per Credit.

    The expansions and upgrades, such as the $14.99 tiger mount, the $20 Infinity Upgrade, the $10 Collectors Edition, those will be going away on Wednesday (according to the podcast a few weeks ago).
    Listen to my words
    THIS
    HAS
    NOTHING
    TO
    DO
    WITH
    THE
    RIFT
    STORE

  6. #6
    Plane Touched markww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemu Asakura View Post
    Listen to my words
    THIS
    HAS
    NOTHING
    TO
    DO
    WITH
    THE
    RIFT
    STORE
    i think you have answered your own question... Loyalty is exclusive to the RIFT store, and we have been told about bonus loyalty we get for previous subscriptions etc. Presumably you bought the things you bought in full knowledge of what you were receiving and with no expectation that anything else would be forthcoming, thus you shouldn't be too disappointed to get no loyalty for those.
    Marleigh - Rogue - 36/20/20 Assassin/Riftstalker/Bladedancer
    Cyna - Mage - Necro/Elementalist
    Butch - Warrior - Warlord/Champion 'Perfect Solo'
    Harleigh - Cleric - Full Druid with a hint of Shaman
    Light Knights Multi Gaming Community

  7. #7
    Plane Touched Ganrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemu Asakura View Post
    Listen to my words
    THIS
    HAS
    NOTHING
    TO
    DO
    WITH
    THE
    RIFT
    STORE
    No need to shout, and you answered your own question. If it doesn't have to do with Patron Time, the 1 time credit for (past) subscription length, or buying/spending Credits/REX in the Rift Store, then no, you don't get loyalty for it.

  8. #8
    Rift Chaser BadTouch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    340

    Default

    I wouldn't be suprised, if you Customer Support were to give you some additional credits for that, if you contact them after 2.3 launches. Make sure not to do so straight away tho, they'll be spammed anyways. These folks have alot of goodwill so as long as it's something of that level, i don't think they'll make any problems.
    Badtouch @ Gelidra - Level 60 Mage
    Madtouch @ Gelidra - Level 60 Rogue
    Sadtouch @ Gelidra - Level 60 Rogue - A semi-automated alter ego!

    I think rift has not enough tentacled monsters.

  9. #9
    Ascendant Intim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemu Asakura View Post
    Listen to my words
    THIS
    HAS
    NOTHING
    TO
    DO
    WITH
    THE
    RIFT
    STORE
    All I heard was silence when READING your post.

    Please watch what you type as it helps to be accurate if you are debating a point. See now I'm distracted. What was the question?
    Guild progress T1 SL cleared. 4/4 GA, 3/3 IG 5/5 PB, 2/4 BoB @ EU Zaviel
    Twitch Channel ,YouTube,Twitter

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts