+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Daglar

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Transfiguration

Default Transfiguration

Transfiguration not working or the button is greyed out with items in the boxes. As per the SERVER MESSAGE, posting this in PTS shard forums so you can fix it ;P

ITEM being Transmogrified:
    Helix's Soulstiched Relic (TOTEM)

ITEM(s) used for Transmogrification:
    Gilded Skull
    Empyreal Conquerer's Tomb
    Repurposed Power Rod
    Sylvan Tome of Invocation

ITEM being Transmogrified:
    Focus of the Voided mind (TOTEM)

ITEM(s) used for Transmogrification:
    Sands of the Scion
    Tome of Overgrowth
    Pearl of Truth
    Tehjianna Starweaver
    Hailol, Threesprings, Deepwood PVe Servers and Faeblight
    ~~Practically all servers have a character I made, but my Main is DeepWood!

Mayelianna, Arylenna, Airey, Zartanya, Kynne, Aibanna Maeyara & Mayeli as wel ;P

Soulwalker

It seems like the baubles awarded to you from the store's Item Claim don't function, but the ones bought from the store do. They also stack differently, so I expect one's a broken version.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Neskaya View Post
    It seems like the baubles awarded to you from the store's Item Claim don't function, but the ones bought from the store do. They also stack differently, so I expect one's a broken version.
    They are the same item, and I just transfigured an item using both.

~Daglar

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    They are the same item, and I just transfigured an item using both.

~Daglar
    Strange. I don't know if it's an issue on my (and their) end, but some circumstance is preventing mine from working. As the OP said, they're greyed out rather than give a warning that the items aren't compatible. I know that when I had only a bauble from the Item Claim in my inventory, it wouldn't work. But purchasing one from the store worked, and so did the original bauble after that like it had been switched on.

Just tried to use the Transfiguration Bauble from Loyalty and the Transfigure button is grey and I'm not able to click to make it go through. Even tried to put in the same combo I've used before (got 2 copies of same character), and it just didn't work.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Ailene View Post
    Just tried to use the Transfiguration Bauble from Loyalty and the Transfigure button is grey and I'm not able to click to make it go through. Even tried to put in the same combo I've used before (got 2 copies of same character), and it just didn't work.
    Certainly something screwy. Were trying to find out what is different. They are literally the same item.

~Daglar

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    Certainly something screwy. Were trying to find out what is different. They are literally the same item.

~Daglar
    I appreciate the replies, and the effort. I'll be happy when it's fixed, but I was planning on buying a small mountain of the baubles anyway, and those work!

Telaran

I also went back to recheck if using a working bauble turned on the non working one and it had no change.
    claimed item--transfigure button grayed out
    store bought --transfigured fine
    tried to use claimed item again --transfigure button still grayed out

Plane Touched

same here on mine so yeah not sure whats diff but kinda frustrating hopefully you all find the issue before release.

I noticed this last week.
    The claimed bauble was grayed out when i tried to use it.
    I asked repeatedly, and tried to submit a ticket, but understandably our amazing Rift team is pretty busy right now.

Eventually, I just purchased some from the store and they worked fine.

I keep trying my claimed one, and it is always grayed out.

In light of all that great stuff that is going on, I figured eventually this minor problem would be sorted out.

Sadly, this was reported on another thread in this very section and a dev even responded to the thread. Unfortunately, the response wasn't about the actual bauble not working but about the transformation of item types.

I saw the item wasn't working in game but figured since it was mentioned on the PTS forum and a dev even responded to that thread, it would be taken care of. I am surprised it is just now being talked about as broken by the dev so close to release of the patch.

Will see I guess. Of course, it is just the free one that is broke so we are welcome to purchase all we want for real money.

Soulwalker

I tried to trans Hammer of a Thousand Souls to some white level 1 and all premium weapons from the ingame shop. Nothing works, button still grey.

Loyalty bauble wasn't working for me either. Tried various combinations, even trying to transmog one sword onto another, nothing seemed to work.
    Stubbo - Zaviel EU

14.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #14
    Rift Team

One of our engineering ninja's resolved this last night. Everything should be magic for 2.3 release.

~Daglar

+ Reply to Thread