+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Able to puchase individual Storm Legion souls from the store?

Soulwalker

Default Able to puchase individual Storm Legion souls from the store?

I noticed on the PTS that you can buy all 4 of the Storm Legion souls but I didn't see individual souls. Is this something that will be available in the store?

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Axodious View Post
    I noticed on the PTS that you can buy all 4 of the Storm Legion souls but I didn't see individual souls. Is this something that will be available in the store?
    No plans to offer them separately.

~Daglar

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Axodious View Post
    Curious, I'm assuming that means they're an account-wide unlock. What do they cost?
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    Curious, I'm assuming that means they're an account-wide unlock. What do they cost?
    ~3100 credits if I remember correctly (I think around $20 USD?). And yes, the description says it is an account-wide unlock.
    Draxaria - Lv65 Rogue --- Draxxonar - Lv65 Mage --- Draxxeer - Lv65 Cleric --- Draxlia - Lv53 Warrior
    ~Shatterbone at heart, Wolfsbane in reality~

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster384 View Post
    ~3100 credits if I remember correctly (I think around $20 USD?). And yes, the description says it is an account-wide unlock.
    Awesome! Thank you. This turns out to be a thing I cannot research for myself.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

+ Reply to Thread