• 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Maddori
  • 1 Post By Maddori

Thread: [Bug?] Did not receive full Loyality on PTS

Soulwalker

Default [Bug?] Did not receive full Loyality on PTS

Hey!

Just wanted to know if this is just a bug and will be fixed when F2P hits :

I bought Credits worth 100 € the first day it was possible.I did not receive Loyality for purchasing Credits, only for spending.

When i bought another 50 € worth of Credits a few days ago, i got Loyaliy for purchasing and spending.So i am 48100 Loyality short now.

Will i get those missing Loyality in 2 days automatically?
    Last edited by Marthuk; 06-09-2013 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Title too short

Ascendant

Seems like a big, file a big report. I'd check with customer service just to make sure the transaction was recorded properly. Check your card statement too.

Soulwalker

I received my Credits and the Loyality for spending them, just the first purchase i got no Loyality.Sent a ticket as well, but maybe someone knows more :P

Quote Originally Posted by Marthuk View Post
    I received my Credits and the Loyality for spending them, just the first purchase i got no Loyality.Sent a ticket as well, but maybe someone knows more :P
    Same here. I haven't heard anything back from the ticket I sent in either. Did everyone else receive their loyalty for credits purchased those first few days, and only a handful didn't?
    Last edited by Maddori; 06-10-2013 at 03:35 AM.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

Telaran

I haven't received the loyalty from credits purchased either. Only from spending the credits.I bought them in those first few days that we could buy them.

I'm in the same boat, bought the first day available and only received Loyalty for spending.

I bought some credits in the first few days, and some more over the weekend. I did not receive loyalty for the first purchase, but I did for the second.

I honestly think that Trion changed their mind mid-stream about whether purchasing would award loyalty, as I remember contrary statements in the past. Hopefully we get the missing numbers by the time it all goes live.
    Founder, and sometime Cleric

Soulwalker

Well, we should get the additional credits...otherwise we would be punished for instantly supporting Trion, and everyone else who spent money later, gets full Loyality...

Response from a Dev would be nice :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
    I bought some credits in the first few days, and some more over the weekend. I did not receive loyalty for the first purchase, but I did for the second.

I honestly think that Trion changed their mind mid-stream about whether purchasing would award loyalty, as I remember contrary statements in the past. Hopefully we get the missing numbers by the time it all goes live.
    It was bugged earlier on and did not give the purchased credit loyalty. Hopefully they go through and fix them
    Tres <Wipe>
    WOLFSBANE

I made two purchases of credits. The first one had no Loyalty for purchase, only for spending. The second rewarded Loyalty for purchase as well as spending.

I do recall Daglar saying that all purchases and spending of credits should reward Loyalty and I've been told by others that we should see the correct amount of Loyalty when 2.3 goes live. I suggest everyone keep track of what they've spent and what they are owed.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

I also only received Loyalty for spending my credits during the first couple days it was available.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedor View Post
    I made two purchases of credits. The first one had no Loyalty for purchase, only for spending. The second rewarded Loyalty for purchase as well as spending.
    This is what happened to me as well. As soon as it was made known that there should be a bonus for purchases as well as spending, I submitted a ticket, but I haven't heard anything either. Hopefully this will be corrected very quickly.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

Some other unclear posts I saw had me thinking everyone already received their purchasing loyalty for the first few days, after they fixed the bug. But I must have miscomprehended what I read.

Good to know I wasn't just skipped
    Last edited by Maddori; 06-10-2013 at 12:50 PM.
    Lils@Greybriar

And for the OP, this is the last I've seen from a dev on the subject:

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    Folks have been looking at this and working on a fix. We'll make sure you get what you are supposed to when we go live.

~Daglar
    So, we should be getting compensated when 2.3 hits.
    Lils@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread