+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Foxfire
  • 1 Post By Foxfire

Thread: Tier 5 Dimension Upgrade

Default Tier 5 Dimension Upgrade

Apologies for the new thread, but after going through 5 pages of posts I still couldn't find the original one. However, I have suggested and others have agreed, that it would be much better if that last upgrade was broken down into smaller increments, even if the total price remains the same. I know some of you were happy that it would be purchasable with credits, but that really doesn't help those of us that really can't afford to do that. Or even if we could afford a little, it's likely that the credit price will be too high to make that even possible for quite a few people.

As for myself, I have a couple of dimensions I would like to upgrade, but I don't need the item limit actually doubled. I would be happy if I could just get an additional 200=500 item slots that I could afford to buy with plat.

If the answer to my question is "no" then I have to continue with my growing assumption that greed is overcoming your willingness to keep all of your player base happy and not just those of us who happen to have deep pockets.
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Would love to get some kind of response from a Dev to this post, but there are so many other other concerns going on right now (understandably) it disappeared off the first page rather quickly. I just want to know if there is any possiblilty of this happening, or we should just forget it and go away. So consider this a bump.
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

+ Reply to Thread