+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Loyalty amount

Default Loyalty amount

Not Sure if this has been brought up if so link me it. But i'm looking for the amount of Loyalty amount I would receive from past subscription and remaining subscription I have? Tried looking around couldn't find it but maybe I just have bad eyes. :P

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by snipebad View Post
    Not Sure if this has been brought up if so link me it. But i'm looking for the amount of Loyalty amount I would receive from past subscription and remaining subscription I have? Tried looking around couldn't find it but maybe I just have bad eyes. :P
    7000 * total months of subscription.

~Daglar

Default Loyalty

Thanks Daglar!

Default Credits

Am I correct about this For Every 6 months of Rift Subscription you still have you will get $50 worth of credits and $5 every single month you have left? and do you get any credits for being a subscriber of rift in the pass? (ie: 27mths since beta) or we are just getting the Loyalty points?
    Last edited by snipebad; 06-03-2013 at 03:08 PM.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by snipebad View Post
    Am I correct about this For Every 6 months of Rift Subscription you still have you will get $50 worth of credits and $5 every single month you have left? and do you get any credits for being a subscriber of rift in the pass? (ie: 27mths since beta) or we are just getting the Loyalty points?
    Not quite right snipebad.

If you are a subscriber that purchased the Storm Chaser edition of RIFT (1 year sub + free Storm Legion) you will receive $50 in credits.

If you have over one year of game time, you will receive an additional $5 in credits for months over one year.

You will receive credits and loyalty for all of your previous and future game time. We have not published the formula for that as of yet other than the 7000 loyalty per month portion.

~Daglar

Soulwalker

Is that complete months? as I have over a year left of sub, but not a year and a month

Prophet of Telara Shaidar Haran's Avatar

since the lowest sub is 1 month, it is complete months, yes. All Post-June 12th stuff will already have their values adjusted to that formula I'd imagine. (3 day passes and such)
    My Hand Reaches Far...

Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
    There's typically no warning for unexpected crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    Not quite right snipebad.

If you have over one year of game time, you will receive an additional $5 in credits for months over one year.

~Daglar
    One year of game time remaining on our account? Or just subscribed for over one year. Example, if I were just getting my 24 month vets rewards, would I receive 60$ per month? Or is it just remaining time?

Thanks!
    As for folks calling me a carebear, I've got 99 problems and being a carebear ain't one son. I've done far more than my share of virtual murder over the years. I've been part of alliances that have so heavily destabilized server balance in games that the other sides ceased to log in due to being so massively dominated.

What if my subscription ends right on 12 June 2014 ? Will the formula count rightly 12 months of future subscription time or only 11 months ?

Ascendant

I assume that's sub time remaining after 12th June?

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinmans View Post
    One year of game time remaining on our account? Or just subscribed for over one year. Example, if I were just getting my 24 month vets rewards, would I receive 60$ per month? Or is it just remaining time?

Thanks!
    Meant to say 60$ total for the 1 year over 12 months >.<
    As for folks calling me a carebear, I've got 99 problems and being a carebear ain't one son. I've done far more than my share of virtual murder over the years. I've been part of alliances that have so heavily destabilized server balance in games that the other sides ceased to log in due to being so massively dominated.

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

So since my subs renew in October, I don't get bonus credits for the remaining sub time, because while they are one-year subs, they have less than a year left. But I get loyalty at 7k/month for the entire time up through October, I get $50 of credits for Storm Chaser, and I get some as-yet-undetermined amount of credits for the sub time so far and through October, but not the extra $5/month for time past a year. I think.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Telaran

So we get 252k Loyalty if we got the 36-month-veteran-achievement?

Isnt it the orange loyalty-tier? o_o'

Edit: okay its the purple tier. :3
    Last edited by Beonadryt; 06-03-2013 at 04:28 PM.

Shadowlander

Default What I really want to know is

Whether or not I'll be receiving credits for use in the store? I'm not actually all that overly concerned with the loyalty points -- some of the items look interesting, but they're the stuff that someone at Trion thought would be 'neat' to have -- not necessarily what I would choose (If I had a choice).

I have about 14 months of future prepaid subscription time, and was planning to continue to subscribe (which I thought was an option). I am not looking for Trion to hand me REX (since that's saleable on the AH, I'd think that'd be a bad idea on their part), but I was expecting that I'd get some sort of monthly credit allowance in exchange for maintaining my subscription (as I do in SWTOR). If this is the case, is it a 'one-time' thing based on my remaining subscription time (which would be weird if they're allowing us to continue to subscribe), or will we see a monthly stipend in credits (not REX)?

If there's no monthly stipend, then I can't imagine why anyone would continue to subscribe. From everything I've read, you get loyalty when you make purchase of credits in the store, so it's not like loyalty is strictly a patron (aka subscriber) thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Beonadryt View Post
    So we get 252k Loyalty if we got the 36-month-veteran-achievement?

Isnt it the orange loyalty-tier? o_o'

Edit: okay its the purple tier. :3
    From what I saw on PTS the tiers are not cumulative; unless the system was not functioning properly, each tier is independent of the others.

Tier 1 - 30,000
    Tier 2 - 90,000
    Tier 3 - 180,000
    Tier 4 - 600,000
    Tier 5 - 1,200,000

What this means is in order to reach Tier 5, one must accumulate 2,100,000 loyalty points, or have subscribed for 300 months / 25 years. 36 months / 3 years of game time will net you 252,000 points, which will not be enough to cap Tier 3 (30,000 + 120,000 + 180,000 = 300,000 points / 43 months required).

Seeing as this is a WIP I'm not 100% sure this is how the system will work come live, but this is how it functions currently on PTS. If the tiers are NOT cumulative, it will take significantly less time (172 months / 14+ years), but is still daunting nonetheless.

Of course, these calculations assume you do not spend a dime in the shop and simply subscribe to the game.
    Last edited by Pines; 06-03-2013 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Quote added for clarification purposes
    what is this I don't even

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast