+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree458Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Shop item REQUEST thread. Ideas go here.

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #286
    Rift Team

Hey guys -- we do continue to check this thread out and take notes for future development.

Please keep in mind that certain features take a decent amount of time. As much as I'd love to add most of what is in here, it all goes into the meat grinder of prioritization Vs other things we have

~Daglar

Soulwalker

Please add the ability to be able to show known recipes in the crafting section.
    It would be nice to be able to purchase or gift recipes that are already known.

Quote Originally Posted by Juarauna View Post
    Can we get a white color version of the ROS mage Robe? The green version I have is called Astral Rob of Alteration, the issue is it doesn't dye light colors well.

Better yet, more versions of this long-to-the-ground style Robe is lacking in Rift for female toons, want MOAH LIKE IT!
    ...thanks for exceptional white dye! ...but can we please make that one ROS Mage robe where the center is dyeable? Red really limits us on this robe color scheme! (at least give us one that's not red, more netural so when i dye it white I don't conflict with a red center....this will last us until you can make us styles on the same wire frame one day....) please! That robe is the best looking thing in the whole game! Long but still sexy....not much out there fills that void!

oh...pst DEVs check out my white Ki Rin concept....I REALLY REALLY WANT ONE PLEASE! CAN I DONATE $500 FOR ONE? LINK: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...p-concept.html
    Last edited by Juarauna; 07-31-2013 at 07:06 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Juarauna View Post

oh...pst DEVs check out my white Ki Rin concept....I REALLY REALLY WANT ONE PLEASE! CAN I DONATE $500 FOR ONE? LINK: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...p-concept.html
    This!

Also dimension pets. It would be cool if my companions could exist in my dimension as placeable objects.

More shirts that don't go past the waist.

Anvil and forge (doesn't have to work) for my blacksmith themed home.

Champion of Telara Elric-merren's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    Hey guys -- we do continue to check this thread out and take notes for future development.

Please keep in mind that certain features take a decent amount of time. As much as I'd love to add most of what is in here, it all goes into the meat grinder of prioritization Vs other things we have

~Daglar
    Thank the gods/Vigil.

That can be an issue i agree, maybe have some kind of poll or such that would allow the players both in game, and on the forums to choose several choices from a line-up that to them would be what they would like to see more. This way the Devs would have a better idea of what is most desired by the player-base both in game, as well as on the forum, and also making it much easier to choose a set of choice for work that might not be seen as un-needed development time redirection for worthless content.

I am sure the idea of making a vendor that would allow us to re-skin our pets to new/different looks, and apply vanity armor/weapons/items to them, would be a idea that would need a lot of time an money to do. As such i would say it should be done during a expansion

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post

~Daglar
    Magitech Motorcycle Mounts
    Third tier color changes.
    Deliberately copywriting edgy costumes ;)

I'd love to see a Bahmi in the Mark 42 armor *bahahas* Barring that the ability to fully edit a costume's colors.
    Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars. Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars. Fill my heart with song and let me sing forever more.

Titels for sell like in eq. Such as the plain Lord and Lady title respectively (not boglinglord or Abyssalcritterlady, or some such). Should go for about 750 credits in my opinion.
    Truth is Beauty, Beauty Truth..

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Questoften View Post
    Titels for sell like in eq. Such as the plain Lord and Lady title respectively (not boglinglord or Abyssalcritterlady, or some such). Should go for about 750 credits in my opinion.
    Lord and Lady are available as achievement items on the Guardian side.
    Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars. Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars. Fill my heart with song and let me sing forever more.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion5182 View Post
    Lord and Lady are available as achievement items on the Guardian side.
    How so, what achievement?
    Truth is Beauty, Beauty Truth..

Xeno's Suggestions:

Some are reiterated since I like them so much, some are new. Here are the top things I'd like to see in the cash shop.

1) 2nd / 3rd / etc nameable charactor equipment pages to save multiple equipment sets directly without using a saveequip macro. In addition it gets all those item sets out of your bank space.

Most charactors it'll be:

DPS
    TANK
    PVP

some may use a page for:

Heal (different sigil and trinket)
    support (also different sigil and trinket)

Be sure it could also work that we can apply one item to multiple pages. Example would be the rings I currently use on my mage I want to work for both page 1 and 2 for healing and dps.

2) More emotes. I know its a silly second, but I am thinking back to the day of the countless emotes that I was able to use from aion. So many realistic dances (literally famous korean dance and pop groups choriagraphed the dances with music for the game and were highly sought after collectibles), emotes you could use in tandem with pets, and more. Just add more feeling to the game in general.

3) CQ power potion. I do not support the max power potion (simply because I want it badly), but a potion that works just like the others for notoriety, and exp. It can increase CQ power earned by 20/40/60/80%. HOWEVER, it should NOT decay unless you are in CQ. It would really not be cool to buy a potion before CQ, and someone wins it in five minutes just to have your potion ticking away for the next hour earning nothing.

4) CQ Power decay halting potion. I heard there might possibly be plans for small potions to halt CQ decay for favor or marks. Great idea for the small moments you dont want to CQ. But I would pay to not lose any CQ power if I'm gonna be gone for two weeks on vaca. There should also be a loyalty based buff that lowers CQ decay for you by like 50%. Put it on purple tier or whatever. People wont care where but will love you for it.

5) Resource Deposit like in GW2. I am definitley not ashamed to steal such a good idea. I really love being able to press a button and all the stuff I gathered or use in crafting is automatically sorted into a different bank. Making it an account bound page would make me have multiple dev's children.

6) More fluff craft for crafters. Not limited to more costumes, more dim items, more weapon skins, maybe allow apothecaries to make fireworks!!!

7) Spell effect animation skins. Again an idea I'm stealing from AION. A quick example is you can change the sleep spell to turn a charactor into a scarecrow for the duration (came out on halloween I think). They had slots or something you could slide these into to change the animations of your spells. Some were cheesy and fun but went with the theme that time of year, and some were serious making your spells look way cooler.

8) More modern day outfits. I know its a fantasy MMO but I'd kill for some more modern clothing and fashion. You can make it fantasy still though, it doesnt have to just be a hoodie and jeans (though I'd totally buy that), but things more on the lines of a modern fantasy world or even a little futuristic
    Last edited by Xenoheart; 08-01-2013 at 08:44 AM.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

More unique/new weapon models for transfiguring.

A permanent transfigure item (unlimited charges).

Kill Streak experience boosts.

New crafting recipes (obtainable without credits would be nice but I'm not picky personally)
    Last edited by Aeonblade; 08-01-2013 at 08:55 AM.
    Leondria 60 P6x Mage

Cross-Region transfers. Or even making PA cross-region.

I will give you cash for this as Rift EU is effectively dead.
    Bisqquit | R53

I would like to see warlord marks and infinity stones for sale in the store. If not that T8 warlord gear upgrades for sale with credits.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

A little bit of reverse psychology for Dimensions.
    I'd like to see less on the store more out in the world as drops not just hours of grinding (currently halfway through Strongholds to get my Aerial) or loads of plat and endless credits.

70% of my credits has gone on upgrading max capacity.

Abilty to make soulbound Dimension items unbound
    I am unsure why any Dimension item is soulbound - account bound is good especially for loyalty items. Perhaps over all the ability to buy a scroll that lets us switch all our alt dimensions onto one char will take care of this?

Giving us 10 Dimensions on one char is awesome but consolidating made easier and accessing items would be incredible as already suggested in account wide banks or perhaps bags can become available for purchase for every craft and Dimension items that can be accessed account wide?

Guilds and Guild Dimensions.
    It's fantastic level 25 guilds get quest rewards but it would be great to be able to personalize more and I know already there is many requests for guild cloaks/banners/crescents. I saw Dead Simon say on livestream how difficult this would be so how about Guild Bank purchasable only costumes, emotes, mascots (pets), Dimension items that are tintable etc Maybe clothing dyes unique in colour and Dimension item tints on a Unique vendor for the guild members (items purchased become account bound and can go into personal dimension?) There could be more sublime tiles/lighting/everything. Purchasing portal master statues to click on to get to raids from the Guild dimension, Dummies that give buffs when parsing hits a certain number each Dummy (expert, raid, healing) having a minimum for more guild fun and in regards to the PvP War Herald daily quest maybe their could also be an artifact daily item to click on and receive - one for the old world and the new though these latter suggestions would probably be a great achievement rewards more than a purchase.

Faction Orientated Dimension Items & Costumes
    I would love to see a Meridian or Sanctum Dimension unique in purchase only according to your actual faction for that character and items also from these places once again unique in purchase. I know we also have cloaks but will their be more Faction costumes? We also have a lot of blue items for Dimensions ie Curtains, center stones-will the same blue items be available as red for Defiant orientated Dimensions?

I'd pay through the teeth for those more unique things and things that encourage stronger guilds.

Oh and a couple more little twists to boost entertainment and game quality.
    * Charge for transfers so people stop shard hopping to make guilds and economies stronger
    * Turn off No fall damage because the Dwarf in me would lmao and you'd earn a lot from soulwalks...

Cheers
    Last edited by Kiwi; 08-01-2013 at 11:40 AM.

PLEASE add Touch of the Flames so I can get my Over the Rainbow achievement.
    "Yeah, I'm on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast