+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS 2.3 patch notes - Noteriety

Soulwalker

Default PTS 2.3 patch notes - Noteriety

awards will become account bound. Assuming this goes live, does anyone know if it applies to faction levels already earned - similar to the PA process? Put another way, will the highest level of Noteriety earned on any toon become the same on all toons, on a given account?

Peach

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiapeach View Post
    awards will become account bound. Assuming this goes live, does anyone know if it applies to faction levels already earned - similar to the PA process? Put another way, will the highest level of Noteriety earned on any toon become the same on all toons, on a given account?

Peach
    The rewards which you buy from the vendors are account bound. The notoriety is not.

~Daglar

Default Mounts

Will you be able to purchase 150 speed mounts and transfer them to your other level 60 characters that do not have the required faction reputation?

If this was answered before, I plead Ignant.

Thank you.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Horsesock View Post
    Will you be able to purchase 150 speed mounts and transfer them to your other level 60 characters that do not have the required faction reputation?

If this was answered before, I plead Ignant.

Thank you.
    there are still level requirements but i'm not sure as to the rep if its mailed to an alt.
    \

Soulwalker

I would assume that you can mail it to the alt, but they will not be able to "collect" it to the mount tab until they have the correct amount of rep.

Ascendant

The notoriety is only required to buy the item. Once you've bought it you can mail it to any of your characters on the server. If there's a level requirement then of course you need to meet that to use it.

+ Reply to Thread