+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Archonix

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Faction Change + Veteran's Reward

Default Faction Change + Veteran's Reward

As title states, when you faction change you receive all the previous month's Veteran's Rewards again. Intended? Not intended? Don't think it should be intended. That's a lot of Experience Vials + etc...

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Veteran Rewards are in the process of being integrated into the Loyalty System. Expect to see some updates to how it all works in a coming update.

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    Veteran Rewards are in the process of being integrated into the Loyalty System. Expect to see some updates to how it all works in a coming update.
    Since this probably means cadbury is going bye bye would love to see him become a companion.

When you called me delusional I laughed so hard I almost fell off my unicorn!!

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Quote Originally Posted by Nadili View Post
    Since this probably means cadbury is going bye bye would love to see him become a companion.
    Both Cadbury and Jarvis will still be around.

Once 2.3 launches, the old Summon: Jarvis/Cadbury abilities will be removed, and a new ability Summon: Veteran Vendor will be added. Anyone with 7,000 loyalty will be able to claim them from the home screen on the Rift Store.

The ability will work for both Defiants and Guardians, and summon the appropriate vendor for each faction.
    Last edited by Archonix; 06-01-2013 at 06:30 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    How will they be integrated? Do we get Loyalty based on our subscription? And if so, do you already know how much Loyalty we will get per month? -- Would be nice to look up what nice things we will get. :-)

Ok, not really a huge issue or an issue at all, but just curious- with the faction change- I purchased the Guardian armor set for my high elf. If I change her to Kelari, do I have access to Defiant armor sets now (from the vet reward vendor, I mean)?

And what happens to the Guardian armor if I do faction change? Does it vengefully get swiped away from me by the Vigil because I'm a filthy traitor?
    Last edited by ilex011; 06-01-2013 at 07:52 AM. Reason: emoticons are not my problem.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7

Quote Originally Posted by ilex011 View Post
    Ok, not really a huge issue or an issue at all, but just curious- with the faction change- I purchased the Guardian armor set for my high elf. If I change her to Kelari, do I have access to Defiant armor sets now (from the vet reward vendor, I mean)?
    Once you change faction you'll have access to the Defiant costume armor.

Quote Originally Posted by ilex011 View Post
    And what happens to the Guardian armor if I do faction change? Does it vengefully get swiped away from me by the Vigil because I'm a filthy traitor?
    Nope, you'll still have anything you gained/purchased previously.

Oh sweet- thanks for the quick reply!
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

+ Reply to Thread