+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 224
Like Tree80Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Free-to-Play Store Test - Earn up to DOUBLE your Credits!

  1. #121
    Shadowlander divinehope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aceofspadess View Post
    So if i buy 975 credits, and spend half of them i still get all of them to the normal shards?
    +50% more from what I gather.

  2. #122
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Not impressed with some store stuff..

    Sure would suck if I got in a good group and used an 80 percent vial and somehow the group died. 3.20 bucks down the drain. Now I figured I would get 4 vials when I bought it, which then would not be bad. But I was disappointed to only see that I got 1.

    And those chests suck. RNG should come from the chests we buy the cheap keys with. Not the chests we pay 4 bucks for. I got some stupid ugly shoulders.

    Also loyalty rewards... Tier one cost ya 100 bucks. Tier 2 costs ya 300 bucks. Last tier would cost a potential 3500 bucks? Unless there is some multiplicative I am missing somewhere thats insane. I been trying to keep up with the dev tracker but too much to keep up with so I could be wrong. I do recall saying our current sub lifetime will be added. Also that nightmare pet better be 200% mount lol.

    I have 17000 loyalty points and I only got 1 claim, a vial. I figured I would get 1 or 2 more claims by 17K. I spent 50 bucks for not much.

    I tried to buy some things, they would not go through. Others went through perfectly and others I had to buy twice technically. (Didnt consume double rex but had to press buy twice to get it)

    Also would be nice to enable a password to purchase Rex. Seems to easy. Coin lock is not perfect. When I go to work office PC and home PC I get no coinlock, possibly because I am in the same subnet via both locations?.


    Seems to me honestly that this system is a little gouged to make up for the lack of subs that will go F2P after.


    Side note. 900P a role. ^.^ damn,
    Pooshonmyshoos - 60 Mage <Damaged PvPness>
    Imafkdisbich - 60 Warrior <Damaged PvPness>

  3. #123
    Shadowlander divinehope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pooshonmyshoos View Post
    Not impressed with some store stuff..

    Sure would suck if I got in a good group and used an 80 percent vial and somehow the group died. 3.20 bucks down the drain. Now I figured I would get 4 vials when I bought it, which then would not be bad. But I was disappointed to only see that I got 1.

    And those chests suck. RNG should come from the chests we buy the cheap keys with. Not the chests we pay 4 bucks for. I got some stupid ugly shoulders.

    Also loyalty rewards... Tier one cost ya 100 bucks. Tier 2 costs ya 300 bucks. Last tier would cost a potential 3500 bucks? Unless there is some multiplicative I am missing somewhere thats insane. I been trying to keep up with the dev tracker but too much to keep up with so I could be wrong. I do recall saying our current sub lifetime will be added. Also that nightmare pet better be 200% mount lol.

    I have 17000 loyalty points and I only got 1 claim, a vial. I figured I would get 1 or 2 more claims by 17K. I spent 50 bucks for not much.

    I tried to buy some things, they would not go through. Others went through perfectly and others I had to buy twice technically. (Didnt consume double rex but had to press buy twice to get it)

    Also would be nice to enable a password to purchase Rex. Seems to easy. Coin lock is not perfect. When I go to work office PC and home PC I get no coinlock, possibly because I am in the same subnet via both locations?.


    Seems to me honestly that this system is a little gouged to make up for the lack of subs that will go F2P after.


    Side note. 900P a role. ^.^ damn,
    Remember you will get retro-active loyalty points when you started to sub from what I understand. If you are F2P player or new, than yeah your kinda boned I guess.

  4. #124
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Also, when i am going to be able to buy credits with steam?

  5. #125
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Would be great to try it out if the account page will let you update your payment details.

  6. #126
    Ascendant mo0trix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Anything you don't spend, you keep and can spend on live shards on 6/12.
    Anything you buy, you can keep (on the PTS shard)
    Anything you do spend will be reimbursed as free credits plus at least 50% more.

    To anyone who's still having problems purchasing credits, the best thing to do is contact our customer service team. In a lot of cases they can help you immediately. If they find that there's a problem/bug on our side, I promise, they'll let the dev team know.

    /aahz
    I need to clarify something here.

    Let's say I buy 5k credits on the PTS..... am I only going to get a bonus (on live) for the credits I actually spent on PTS... or is it for the whole amount I purchased? So can I expect 7.5k credits regardless of whether I spent them all on the PTS or not...?
    Last edited by mo0trix; 06-02-2013 at 05:13 AM.

  7. #127
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Prices are definitely a little too high. I agree with another poster that it seems a little like gouging to me.

  8. #128
    RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mo0trix View Post
    am I only going to get a bonus (on live) for the credits I actually spent on PTS...
    It's all explained on the first page, Elrar even emphasized the bonus credit will apply to the credits you spend on the PTS

    Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Any credits you SPEND will be reimbursed to your RIFT Store Wallet on June 12 with an additional 50-100% BONUS credits.
    My understanding from that is if you buy, say 7,000 credits as a nice round number, spend nothing on PTS, you'll just get that 7,000 credits back when it goes live.

    Might be a small chance of some bonus but the wording suggests you'll only get the bonus effect applied to what you spend on PTS but i'll be happy if that's clarified a bit, just in case.

  9. #129
    Shadowlander divinehope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    It's all explained on the first page, Elrar even emphasized the bonus credit will apply to the credits you spend on the PTS



    My understanding from that is if you buy, say 7,000 credits as a nice round number, spend nothing on PTS, you'll just get that 7,000 credits back when it goes live.

    Might be a small chance of some bonus but the wording suggests you'll only get the bonus effect applied to what you spend on PTS but i'll be happy if that's clarified a bit, just in case.
    From what I gathered you will get an additional +50% for what you spend. So for instance you buy 5,000 credits and spend those 5,000 credits you can get 7,500 credits back on live. Spend nothing, get 5,000 on live.
    Last edited by divinehope; 06-02-2013 at 06:31 AM.

  10. #130
    Rift Disciple Mortiferous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    186

    Default

    I purchased the $100 package of credits and spent it. Does that qualify me for the 100% bonus? Is it even based on how much you spend. I at first thought it was but I may have jumped the gun. Some clarification would be wonderful here since many other people on this thread are asking, meanwhile everyone on live is convinced how much you spend determines the bonus you get. If that's true, what is the scale?

  11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #131
    Rift Team
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    94

    Default

    The bonuses only apply to credits you spend. If you purchase credits but don't spend them, you keep them for use on live shards. Credits you spend will be re-awarded to you on 6/12, plus at least 50%.

    /aahz

  12.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #132
    Rift Team
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darmicus View Post
    I purchased the $100 package of credits and spent it. Does that qualify me for the 100% bonus? Is it even based on how much you spend. I at first thought it was but I may have jumped the gun. Some clarification would be wonderful here since many other people on this thread are asking, meanwhile everyone on live is convinced how much you spend determines the bonus you get. If that's true, what is the scale?
    Yep, if you spent a full $100 of credits, then on June 12th you'll get at least $150 worth of credits for use on our live shards.

    If someone bought $100 worth of credits but didn't spend them, that's fine (no harm done, nothing lost) but they wouldn't get any bonus, they'd just have that $100 to spend on live shards.

    /aahz

  13. #133
    Ascendant mo0trix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,296

    Default

    Little bit odd.

    Suppose I best go spend that other 22k credits on junk!

  14. #134
    Shadowlander divinehope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mo0trix View Post
    Little bit odd.

    Suppose I best go spend that other 22k credits on junk!
    Its pretty much so they can test us buying stuff. Not really *that* odd.

  15. #135
    Ascendant Crithappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Yep, if you spent a full $100 of credits, then on June 12th you'll get at least $150 worth of credits for use on our live shards.

    If someone bought $100 worth of credits but didn't spend them, that's fine (no harm done, nothing lost) but they wouldn't get any bonus, they'd just have that $100 to spend on live shards.

    /aahz
    That doesn't really answer the question we're having, though:

    What is the minimum amount of credits that have to be spent in order to get the 100% bonus as opposed to the 50% bonus?
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts