+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hardy83

Thread: List of Dailies in Dendrome and rep math

Default List of Dailies in Dendrome and rep math

Here are what I can gather, the list of dailies that you can do for the three new factions.

Solo - 300 rep for the faction
    Emperyal Alliance - 1
    Hailol - 2
    Achyati - 2

Foothold/Onslaught - 300 rep for the faction
    Emperyal Alliance - 1*
    Hailol - 2
    Achyati - 1
    *There may be a daily for strongholds for the Emperyal Alliance but I am unable to finish the story quest to destroy and defend one.

Group dailies - 500 rep for the faction
    Emperyal Alliance - 1
    Hailol - 0
    Achyati - 2

Weekly - 2000 rep for the faction
    Lynchi - 3

Note: The DRR and hunt dailies still offer Torvan rep, and this list is not counting dailies and rep you get in the chronicle.

I don't know how much rep you get from carnage and quests from items, but doing the story quests only get you friendly with all three factions, so my guess is you will get about halfway to decorated if you do them all.
    So that's around 112k rep you'll need to grind for all three factions to get glorified.

If you did all dailies, including the group ones, excluding the weeklies.
    Emperyal Alliance - 1100 rep (102 days of dailies to glorified)
    Hailol - 1200 rep (94 days of dailies to glorified)
    Achyati - 1900 rep (59 days of dailies to glorified)

That's not counting the patron bonus of 15% or the max rep bonus potion of 40%.

With patron and potion bonus
    Emperyal Alliance - 66 days to glorified
    Hailol - 61 days to glorified
    Achyati - 30 days to glorified
    So the bonuses essentially cuts the grind down by a month.

I think it's fine as it stands, though I have two complaints.

1. None of the dailies give Infinity stone, only the weeklies do. I see no reason why they shouldn't give infinity stone like the other dailies in Steppes and Ashora.

2. I wish there was more solo dailies. Maybe 3-4 each, but I understand the push for more group play but it would still be nice.

Thoughts?

It seems fine to me. I mean the story line quests are giving a ton, and like you said the chronical gives some too. Also a lot of the group dailies are soloable, kinda like the ones that are out now. Maybe not to a brand new 60. Also thats not including IAs, and like you said not including bonus's.

I think its fine.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 3/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoheart View Post
    It seems fine to me. I mean the story line quests are giving a ton, and like you said the chronical gives some too. Also a lot of the group dailies are soloable, kinda like the ones that are out now. Maybe not to a brand new 60. Also thats not including IAs, and like you said not including bonus's.

I think its fine.
    IAs were not giving me rep when I did them, though since it's the PTS that might change.

Also your right about the group quests, though the ones where you have to go into that big hive, you would most likely need a group simply because it would take too long and be too annoying to go clear that place alone.

I would like to add, the Empyreal Alliance got another solo dailies of collecting 50 motes of power.
    The other two factions also have this quest and you can finish them all in one go.

Also they do now give IS stone, 180 specifically which is quite nice.
    All dailies give this amount regardless if it's a group quest or not.

I'm happy with it.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by hardy83 View Post
    *There may be a daily for strongholds for the Emperyal Alliance but I am unable to finish the story quest to destroy and defend one.
    There's the initial quest to destroy and defend a stronghold and you get maybe 20 marks of notoriety (or whatever you can turn into your choice of rep that stacks to 50).
    Then it does actually turn into another quest to defend another stronghold... which I'm pretty sure is daily and rewards 10 marks of notoriety (locked shards atm so I can't confirm)

Dailies should be giving stones, it's backwards thinking to have them NOT give stones after Ashora and Steppes dailies.
    Officer and Warrior Lead of <Science> @ Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Karny View Post
    Dailies should be giving stones, it's backwards thinking to have them NOT give stones after Ashora and Steppes dailies.
    They weren't when I wrote this up, but it was PTR so I assumed they just weren't added.

They have added them however. Though I was expecting to get 120 per daily, not 180, so that was a nice change. :P

+ Reply to Thread