+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Loyalty items: Account-wide?

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

Default Loyalty items: Account-wide?

For instance, "Satchel of Loyalty", 32-slot bag, is "bind on pickup". So it can't be traded among characters unless it's BtA rather than BtC. But "Elite Portrait" is a collectible, so we can't use it and then trade it regardless; are they account-wide unlocks?
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

When Daglar was talking about Loyalty, he gave the example that the first tier gave all of your characters a 90% mount, so I assume all of the rewards are per-character.

Prophet of Telara

I would be very surprised if the items weren't given to every character on the same way previous promotional items/mounts have been.
    World First Maelforge, Salvarola and Ultane.
    Officially quit!
    Props to my old guilds: eXile, Special Olympics, Exploit, Last Dawn

for all intents and purposes you should assume that the loyalty awards will function, if not identical, at least near as they can get to the current veteran rewards. that means

- account wide unlocks for everything but per-character platinum sinks.

"We are the Red Order within the immortal Chaos. We are Shadowblade."

I'm going to assume the bags, like the original collector's satchel, are given to every character on the account, and are also bind on pickup. This functionally makes them unique equip. Don't count on starting a whack on new toons just so you can mail their 32-slot bags to your main.
    Warwolf (Cleric) with <Order of Darkstar> on Shatterbone.
    4/4 TDQ, 4/4 FT, 2/5 EE. Proud to be a Rift Patron.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    For instance, "Satchel of Loyalty", 32-slot bag, is "bind on pickup". So it can't be traded among characters unless it's BtA rather than BtC. But "Elite Portrait" is a collectible, so we can't use it and then trade it regardless; are they account-wide unlocks?
    But pre-order things like the two-headed Turtle were 'collectibles' and each character gets their own so the effect, if not the mechanic, is effectively BtA.

Also, I suspect the BoP is simply to stop you decking out a single character with 32-slot bags in all slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerin View Post
    Also, I suspect the BoP is simply to stop you decking out a single character with 32-slot bags in all slots.
    Well, that's what 'Unique Equip' is for :P.

--

Seebs, the Loyalty is replacing Veteran Rewards so all characters should be receiving the same rewards and have 'em all as Soulbound much like the Veteran Costume pieces are.

I stream on Twitch. I'm pretty terrible, so don't expect much ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ.

π

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    Per character. Every character on your account gets it all.

~Daglar

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post

~Daglar
    I want to see the EE Dimension and FT dimension!
    =(

Make it buyable on PTS so I can looooook!

Soulwalker

~Daglar
    Will this include characters like how it worked with Vet, Rewards or only characters on the account when the reward is first claimed.

Rift Chaser

~Daglar
    Does this mean I will get two dimension keys on each toon? (I'm sub since beta so I will go to 3rd rank if the 7k per month thing is given)
    This is far more that I was expecting but... This is a waste if we can't use two dims (or more) on the same toon. Is the fonctionality available for 2.3?

+ Reply to Thread