+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Infinity Stone Vouchers

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #16
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Patchkid View Post
    So we have the vouchers, can we buy planarite with infinity stones yet?
    Passed that onto York just now as well.

~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post

~Daglar
    As long as you're at it, can you add Empyreal Sourcestone vouchers and/or planarite boxes? I have 800 of them that I can't use for anything.
    Last edited by Muspel; 05-29-2013 at 10:02 AM.

~Daglar
    Is it just Infinity, or Empyreal Sourcestones as well? These tend to be pretty meh on a main, but boy would they be handy on a fresh alt. Like passing down your Vile/Corrupted stones in vanilla.

If not, it's alright. I can see where Empyreal Sourcestones would be low on the priority totem pole.
    "You with your fancy cooldowns and "runic" power! You know where my power comes from!? THE BACK OF MY HAND, #&!$%!"

The thing about Empyreal vouchers for alts is that they would have to be extremely cheap in order to pass them to an alt for gearing. Remember, sourcestones cost about what they turn in for planarite to pass to an alt, but you normally only need to pass a couple of each. Empyreal gear requires literally dozens of them. If we get planarite boxes for them - and I think that should be the priority - those boxes would (in the logical progression) be 600 planarite per; which means that it would cost about that much to get vouchers. Unless, of course, the devs look at them on a different valuing scale since they are given out so freely with carnages and such.

Shadowlander

Well, if they implement stone -> planarite exchange, then the vouchers doesn't have to be that cheap. As long as the planarite cost doesn't exceed what you get for one stone, you would end up at the similar exchange rate (2:1) as at level 50.

I am actually against a 1:1 voucher. There's a reason why there is grind in an mmo. Handing your twink 1000 stones the second it reaches level 60 removes too much of this grind imho.

---

Vouchers on the PTS: I am sorry, I must be blind .. where can I actually find them?

Quote Originally Posted by Casares View Post
    Well, if they implement stone -> planarite exchange, then the vouchers doesn't have to be that cheap. As long as the planarite cost doesn't exceed what you get for one stone, you would end up at the similar exchange rate (2:1) as at level 50.
    The 2 to 1 seems fine by me. More useful than the nothing they're doing at the moment.
    "You with your fancy cooldowns and "runic" power! You know where my power comes from!? THE BACK OF MY HAND, #&!$%!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Ray View Post
    Is it just Infinity, or Empyreal Sourcestones as well? These tend to be pretty meh on a main, but boy would they be handy on a fresh alt. Like passing down your Vile/Corrupted stones in vanilla.

If not, it's alright. I can see where Empyreal Sourcestones would be low on the priority totem pole.
    There's Empyreal Sourcestone Voucher on the PTS.

Any chance these vouchers are/will be for 10, 50 or even 100 IS per? Or auto-consumed on the character they are given to (not on purchase but upon subsequent pickup from mail)? I can see players transferring them by the thousands, especially after the inflation; it would suck to have to click once for each stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Anda View Post
    Any chance these vouchers are/will be for 10, 50 or even 100 IS per? Or auto-consumed on the character they are given to (not on purchase but upon subsequent pickup from mail)? I can see players transferring them by the thousands, especially after the inflation; it would suck to have to click once for each stone.
    They are at 100 IS per voucher which is effectively ~3.33 IS on Live. You can buy in stacks of 99 at a time (so 9,900IS, or 330IS on Live).

Nice, thank you.

~Daglar

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #27
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Anda View Post
    It's 100 at the moment. Test it out and let me know what you think.

Any word on Vault of Planerite??

i needs me some planerite

General of Telara

Vaults of planarite are on pts now:

500 planarite for 50 infinity stones

I also noticed the cost of the inscribed vaults went to 50 inscribed for 500 planarite. Does this mean we should spend our inscribed now or are they being muiliplied as well?
    Last edited by Accol; 06-04-2013 at 10:26 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2