Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 2.1 On PTS - Fae Yule Test Today! 11/30 Starting @ 3PM Pacific

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    There was also Stormproofing the Wardstones and The Safest Way but I'm fairly positive all four were available to do every day.
    That's what I was thinking as well, wonder if they were removed or moved to Phase 2?

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #77
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Cyliena View Post
    I don't see any on the ground either, cranked up to Ultra video setting. I seem to recall snowy patches in the cities last year. Maybe it only happens occasionally?

Last year I had set up the snowing to be for 5-10 minutes once every 60-90 minutes. That still happens, but there is a lighter snowfall all of the time as well. Global Warming Gotta start closing those Fire Rifts!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerilar View Post
    Last year I had set up the snowing to be for 5-10 minutes once every 60-90 minutes. That still happens, but there is a lighter snowfall all of the time as well. Global Warming Gotta start closing those Fire Rifts!
    As much as I know people would cry mightily about it, white-out moments, akin to what one experiences at Twyl's throne in Realm of the Fae, would be sweet. Doable? Rare occurence?
    Waiting for Wildstar...

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #79
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    As much as I know people would cry mightily about it, white-out moments, akin to what one experiences at Twyl's throne in Realm of the Fae, would be sweet. Doable? Rare occurence?
    HAHAH, yeah it is doable. That is what I originally did last year. Sadly, it is a severe hit in performance. (It's just not possible that I went overboard and made it so you couldn't see 3 feet in front of your character...I'd never do that!) Maybe next year I will find a way to do it, perhaps in a sledding event!

HAHAH, yeah it is doable. That is what I originally did last year. Sadly, it is a severe hit in performance. (It's just not possible that I went overboard and made it so you couldn't see 3 feet in front of your character...I'd never do that!) Maybe next year I will find a way to do it, perhaps in a sledding event!
    Excellent.
    Waiting for Wildstar...

That would be cool

A Frosty Free-for-All: I just noticed that the "get hit 8 times with a snowball" objective isn't on this quest now.. I actually thought that was a nice objective. Guess it works either way... :P

Wooo I see ground coverage in Meridian today! Must've just been unlucky with timing before.

There's a raid tear at 3499 1177 1819 in Iron Pine Peak (on the trail back toward the quest giver).. might not be a big deal if it's only a raid rift there, though. Thank you for the trail back to Merry and for reducing the number for Snowmen Snowpocalyst! Only problem I found today with sledding is that the "chair lift" isn't working. edit: OHHH tricky nevermind.. you don't click on it anymore, hah!
    Last edited by Cyliena; 12-06-2012 at 02:43 PM.

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #83

Thanks for the feedback in this thread all - to make sure we catch the most up-to-date issues and responses please continue giving us your responses in this new thread:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/public-te...ck-thread.html

Have fun!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6