* You may now equip items of any armor type in your Wardrobe. Mix and match - the world is your closet!
Hold on, let me repeat that.
* You may now equip items of any armor type in your Wardrobe.
* The first time you accept a teleport for an Instant Adventure group, your starting location is remembered. Later, when you're done adventuring, you'll now be asked if you'd like to return to your starting position.
* Fixed a case where auto-attack wouldn't toggle off due to a line of sight issue.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
* Dungeon, Expert Dungeon, and Raid mobs throughout the game have had a balance pass in order to bring their damage, hit points, defense, etc. stats in line with the significant class changes coming in 1.11. The numbers may be different, but you should be able to take an existing character with existing gear into post-1.11 dungeons or raids and be near-equally effective (if not slightly more so) than in pre-1.11 RIFT.
* Added an automatic leader-promotion feature. If a guild has no active Leader rank members for 37 days, the most senior recently active character will be automatically promoted to Leader rank. Any existing Leaders who have played within the prior 60 days will receive an in-game mail notifying them of the change.
* Guild Rally Scrolls will no longer be consumed when a character attempts to teleport to a Banner placed in an area they can't enter due to their level (ex: Ember Isle).
* Planar Attunement is now shared between all characters on your account! Planar Attunement experience earned is applied to all of your characters.
* You'll need to log in to each existing character to add their PA experience to your account-wide total. There's no advantage in logging in characters in a certain order or leaving some characters to be logged in later.
* The account-wide Planar Attunement change is going hand-in-hand with a change to how Planar Attunement experience applies to PA levels. The combined total of PA from your characters is converted before adding to the account-wide amount.
- Each Planar Attunement level now gives you 1 point. Each purchase now costs 1 point rather than the previous 75-600 points.
- The amount of experience needed to earn a level/point now starts at a lower total - 100,000 rather than 500,000 - but the amount needed per point increases with more points gained.
* Your old PA levels have been converted to the new system using the most favorable of the following scenarios:
- 1: Number of points you'd have if you had earned your current Planar Attunement experience total under the new values,
- 2: Number of purchased PA hexes if you had only bought the cheapest Planar Attunement upgrades,
- 3: Number of purchased PA hexes in your current Planar Attunement trees
- The new Planar Attunement cap after conversion is 628, the total if you had previously completed tier 2 and had 1034 PA levels.
* There is now a 'Fill Tier' button for each tier in the Planar Attunement window. Clicking this will attempt to fill in as much of the selected tier as you have points for. Much like the Fill Soul button, you can edit and adjust how the points have been spent before saving.
* Soul Tree: Opening the Soul Tree window when you are above level 6 and have no points spent will now display the Soul Presets window first. You'll also see it when activating a new, empty Role.
* Selecting a Preset on the Soul Tree will now auto-distribute points into that preset, but not commit them.
* Updated the available Soul Presets and added some new ones, to go along with the giant chunk of Soul changes!
* Some Soul Presets now only appear after a minimum level is reached - so keep an eye out for additional advanced Soul Presets as you level up.
* Added a 'difficulty rating' to Soul Presets so you have a general idea of how complex the preset is to play.
CONSUMABLE ITEM UPDATES
* Most of these updates are across a very large number of items from every tier. Please forgive us for not listing every item individually. As a general rule, if a potion or food consumable boosted your stats or performance, it was probably adjusted in 1.11.
* Explosive Philters now hit up to 8 targets. Previously, these were uncapped.
* Healing Philters and Philters of Restoration can now only affect an ally once every 2 minutes.
* Updated the Bottle of Critical Strikes and Bottle of Spellstrikes to provide a flat bonus to Critical Strike ratings rather than a percentage.
* Updated the Vials of elemental resistances to work with the new Resistance calculations.
* Updated Manasurge Vials based on new mana pools.
* Updated Agility Serums based on new avoidance calculations.
* Surprise! Stat potions and Anti-Planar Power potions also updated!
* Updated the buff values for a variety of crafted foods.
* If you are still in the queue for Conquest when a match ends, you will be notified with sound and text.
* Abilities with snares and knockbacks no longer trigger diminishing returns.
* Gaining Prestige Ranks past 40 now grants 500,000 Planar Attunement experience.
* Healing has been reduced across the board in PvP combat.
* AoE Damage and Healing have been additionally reduced in general in PvP combat.
* The following DPS adjustments have been made to tank soul passive Gift abilities while in PvP:
- Justicar: Faith in Action: Damage increase per point spent becomes 0% per point.
- Riftstalker: Riftstalker Mastery: Damage increase per point spent becomes 0% per point.
- Paladin: Paladin's Gift: Damage increase per point spent becomes 0% per point.
- Reaver: Gift of the Reaver: Damage increase per point spent becomes 0% per point.
- Void Knight: Gift of the Void Knight: Damage increase per point spent becomes 0% per point.
- Warlord: Gift of the Warlord: Damage increase per point spent becomes 0.65% rather than 0.9%.
* The 2% Valor gained from leveling has been removed, and added to base PvP armor sets.
* In preparation for Storm Legion PvP, Valor amounts have been adjusted across all PvP gear. Numerical values at level 50 are significantly lower, but provide the same or slightly more damage reduction than pre-1.11.
* PvP Rifts: The turn-in location will once again appear on the main map when you are a stone carrier.
* Heads up! Prestige and Favor boost potions will have their bonuses reduced when you use them at level 51+.
* You can no longer take the mount from the quest Recluse Wrangling into Warfronts.
* Added more cross-faction respawn points in Freemarch, Silverwood, Stonefield, and Gloamwood.
* Adjusted Instant Adventure teleport locations to be closer to adventure targets.
* The questgiver Shriage Qutugh in Orphiel's Spire will no longer use her Nightblade powers to play peek-a-boo with players.
* Fishing works again in Sanctum!
* You will no longer loot Mansfield's Sword if you are already on or have completed 'Fear of the Dark'.
* 'Defend Wardstone' adventure bosses in Gloamwood, Stonefield, and Scarwood Reach should now scale properly to the amount of players on the adventure.
* Friendly NPC allies in 'Defend Wardstone' adventures shoud now be friendly to players of both factions.
* The Farmer's Hat from Autumn Harvest can now be dyed.
* Air Rift consumables have had their effect changed to increase run speed. Existing items will still have their old effects but will no longer drop.
* Earth Rift consumables have had their effect changed to Intelligence and Dexterity buffs or damage absorption. Existing items will still have their old effects but will no longer drop.
* Adjusted Synergy Crystals for all Souls to go along with the huge soul revamps!
The following abilities have been modified to match the new Whetstones, Oilstones, and Powerstones.
* Flaring Glyph now applies +80 Spell Power
* Keen Edge now applies +80 Attack Power
* Razor Edge now applies +40 Attack Power
* Melee combat bosses now with more weapony sound goodness!
* Instant-cast abilities that do not trigger global cooldown now display this on their tooltips.
* The chatlog now shows a notice for Plaques of Achievement awarded by quests.
* The combat log and scrolling combat text messages now show whether experience gained is going toward Planar Attunement.
* Fixed a guild bank bug that would cause the vaults to stop showing correctly after viewing the Items or Currency logs.
* We now display warning messages when you post an item in the Auction House from a client set to a different language than the server's language.
* The PTS Client now saves its settings, combat logs, and other files to different locations than the regular RIFT client. They will no longer interfere with each other if you use both clients on the same machine.
* RiftConnect: The Tumblr and YouTube hookups work again!