First set of in-progress patch notes! Some of this has already been on PTS for awhile and some things like the World Event do not have writeups below yet.
1.10 In-Progress Set #1
CROSS-FACTION GAMEPLAY CHANGES - "FACTION AS FICTION"
* Much has changed for Telara since the Ascended first appeared. Ideological differences still exist, but the greater threat to all has required Guardian and Defiant strength combined to defend their land from the dragons. Old disputes have been put aside at times in order to join forces in a much larger, much more necessary fight.
* Guardian and Defiant characters who choose to take on the Planes together may now do so with the below changes to cross-faction game mechanics on PvE shards in 1.10!
* PvP ruleset shards will also gain the cross-faction group changes for dungeons via LFG.
* Guilds can now contain both Guardian and Defiant members.
* Guilds can now accept Guardian OR Defiant guild quests.
* Player-formed and Public Groups may now consist of characters from either faction who are not PvP-flagged.
* Dungeons now support cross-faction groups, and the LFG system now forms groups of mixed faction.
* Instant Adventures now support cross-faction groups and raids.
* If you are part of a cross-faction group queuing for Warfronts, you will be queued as the group leader's faction. On joining the Warfront, it will automatically mercenary anyone in the group who is not naturally of the leader's faction.
* Characters can now trade with members of the other faction.
* Mail (and attachments) can now be sent to other-faction characters.
* PvP-flagged characters will not be able to group cross-faction while flagged; they can still group with members of their own faction any time.
* Defiants and Guardians can now marry!
* Public chat channels are now shared between both factions with the exception of the World Defense channel.
* Players from a PvE shard joining cross-shard chat hosted on a PvP shard will still join faction-specific channels.
* Cross-shard tells should now always be allowed between any two characters.
* The Friends list also allows friends of either faction as long as your character is not on a PvP shard.
* There are now icon-type overhead markers for use in raids! The new marks are accessed through the Mark Target list on portrait right-click menus.
* Mousing over a Rune now highlights the equipment that the Rune can be applied to.
* Quests that flag you for PvP when picking up items will no longer re-flag you on login.
* Characters will no longer be put in combat by receiving the buffs granted from fully upgraded Wardstones - Asha's Inspiration, Vigil's Chosen, or Primal Empowerment.
* If you set your Mentoring level prior to joining the LFG queue, the LFG tooltip now displays that level in parenthesis after your character's name.
* Leaderboards and Achievements that track the crafting of items now increment based on the number of actual items created during crafting, and not the number of times you complete recipes.
* Tweaked character movement to make stepping over small obstacles easier, and to reduce the 'hops' that sometimes appear when moving between surfaces.
NEW ASCENDED POWER - RESURRECTING HAS CHANGED!
* Added 'Ascended Resurrection', an out-of-combat resurrection ability available to all Callings at level 1.
* Dueling is now disabled in Conquest.
* Ready Checks are disabled for auto-formed Conquest groups. If you join Conquest as a group or form your own while inside Conquest, you will still have access to Ready Checks!
* The ability to kick players from group in the auto-formed Conquest groups has been disabled.
* Fixed a chat bug where sometimes players could not see each other's chat in Conquest chat.
* Concerning Farclan: Quest objective progress should no longer spuriously reset mid-quest.
IRON PINE PEAK
* An Unbearable Burden: The Redsnow Courier and Bodyguards should be easier to track down and will respawn more quickly.
* Made several quality-of-life changes to some of Meridian's main attractions!
* You no longer have to stand so close to the Forge, Loom, Laboratory, or Workbench to craft in the Manufactory.
* Gathering profession trainers have relocated to the Manufactory. The Fishing and Survival trainers remain in Epoch Plaza.
* Recipe vendors have moved closer to their respective profession trainers.
* The Dungeon and Raid equipment vendors have relocated to the merchant tables in Epoch Plaza.
* The World Event merchant has relocated to the merchant tables in Epoch Plaza.
* The Soul Recall point in Meridian is now closer to the Porticulum.
* Retuned the target NPCs for the level 19-20 guild quest 'Lowering Their Defenses'.
* Added two additional Guardian respawn points, and two additional Defiant respawn points, to the southern end of the zone.
* Death and Air Rift consumables now deal lower damage in PvP (reduced from "a lot" of damage to "normal" damage).
* Ironhide now has an increased chance to be skinned from level 52 mobs.
* Feasts are more visible in low-light conditions.
* Fishing related Artifacts are now searchable in your Artifacts tab.
* Ability: Track Fish: No longer dismounts you on use.
* Recipe: Timed Trophy Lure: No longer Bind-to-Account.
* Both the Rare Fish Lure and the Rare Artifact Attractor now function in all dungeons that have fishable water.
* Changed the cooldown on the following Summerfest items to 15 minutes: Tysumi's Treatise on Self Tanning, Ama Ree's Bejeweled Collar, Alo’s Amazing Honeycomb, Tareeah’s Tropical Sunscreen, Summer Swarm, Summer Scarab Carapace, Halifax’s Ginormous Herbal Supplement, Jar of Fireflies.
* The effects from the following items now cancel when logging out or entering Warfronts: Foliage Disguise, Form of the Antiquarian, and Large Crate.
* Collection-type quests, such as Fishing quests, now display the objectives (and thus the consumed items) in the turn-in window.
* Planar Attunement abilities that cost Planar Charge now display that cost in the PA window's ability tooltips.
* The Macro name field now accepts longer names - up to 50 characters long, even!
* Added a 'Train All' button to the calling trainer UI.
* Fixed the positioning of the rested experience marker on the experience bar - the displayed marker was being shown at the position of 2x the actual rest experience amount.
* Fixed a bug where the 'In Progress' achievements in the window would not update as you completed them.
* The PTS client now uses a separate addon directory.