+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Meridian Updates

I like the changes to Meridian as well. It's a nice start. Two questions: 1) Will Meridian ever get something better than a big red hole in the plaza? The Sanctum statue is beautiful... I think Defiants would appreciate some beauty as well. 2) Will you be putting Sanctum back the way it was, with the AH and bankers towards the front where they used to be? It looks terrible the way it is now, and somewhat inconvenient.
    Last edited by Shattered; 09-18-2012 at 01:00 AM.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #17
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered View Post
    Will you be putting Sanctum back the way it was, with the AH and bankers towards the front where they used to be? It looks terrible the way it is now, and somewhat inconvenient.
    Are you talking about the area that was cleared out for world events in Sanctum?

If so, no, there is no plan to move the Auctioneers back into that space. However, many people here at Trion share the dislike of how empty that space is, so it looks like we will be doing something to populate it when world events are not running. No ETA, but I will try to get it squeezed in soon.

Ascendant

What i dont understand, right now there IS a world event going on, still the place is emtpy like a moon rock?

why didnt you populate it?

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #19
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Antigonos View Post
    why didnt you populate it?
    No good reason. :P

I just confirmed that the Sanctum Autumn Harvest hub will be moved into the actual event space for next year as well as expanded to not leave the space feeling empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Alessar View Post
    I love that the city has just changed a little. I love the extra mailboxes.

I have a tip for everybody with the crowding issue around the AH. There is a toggle to make all other players vanish from screen. It's unbound by default but so easily set! ESC -> (key settings)-> scroll down the command list until you find hide players, pick some key to bind to it, save changes. Now I never have trouble clicking on an NPC.
    Good tip! Though I still love using my sheeping and shambler wands for those who insist on becoming one with the npc.
    Seltara ~ Defiant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2