Now that you've had a chance to participate in our normalization test on PTS, we wanted to start a discussion.
The feedback and experience was positive enough to where we’d like to continue this test for ONE WEEK ONLY on live shards. We're especially interested in any bugs or issues you encountered to make the next test as useful as possible.
We need your help in keeping feedback focused. Whenever possible, please focus on the following:
- As a whole, do you think this makes PvP more competitive & fun?
- Are you satisfied with your performance in a particular role? (More or less so?)
- Which bugs did you encounter?
Feedback that won’t be helpful other than as an expression of opinion:
- Specific dps/hps numbers, unless related to one of the above (e.g. a bug you have encountered) – We do understand they all changed in this test
- Which gear you are currently in
- Which rank you currently are
WE AGREE THAT PvP PROGRESSION IS IMPORTANT. We fully intend to have a rewarding and meaningful experience for those who spend their time in PvP. The discussion should stay focused on how this could be done differently in the future. In no way do we want to undermine or discredit your current accomplishments. We know you spent a lot of time and energy and have no intention of permanently changing the system on live for this very reason.
Any systems changes would only occur on or after Storm Legion time, and would also include corresponding changes to the way PvP is rewarded.
Thanks for keeping an open mind - one focused on the future of RIFT and all of the possibilities it might hold!