+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Patching has failed. Error #3145

Soulwalker

Default Error 3145

Yep i have been still getting the same error no matter what i do it always says the stupid error its been goin on since oct 8th and its really annoying please fix it

Soulwalker

anyone get a fix for this that isnt the guest crap? i started downloading the game then it updatated now all i get is 3145

Default Error #3145

Get this error a couple times today, and I don`t know what to do, please help

Soulwalker

Default Error #3145

There never going to get this fixed its been 2 years and they still haven't fixed it yet. There not even trying it would be done by now.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdank View Post
    this worked like a charm everybody.
    This did NOT work at all for me, and I've tried it SEVERAL times

Soulwalker

Default Same problem

I've had this patch error for the last two months, this is a little ridiculous! I've done the guest update, got the same answer; I've redownloaded twice, still get error 3145; and I've deleted and reinstalled files galore, no cigar. I would really like this fixed -_-

Soulwalker

Broken for 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by fLERPADERP View Post
    Broken for 2 weeks
    Your PC is broken, not the game.

Run selfpatchlive.exe from the Rift folder.

Soulwalker

There is obviously something wrong with the updater and it definitely shouldn't take 2 YEARS to fix it. i have slow download speed and have downloaded this game 3 times (taking a full 12 hours each time) and i'm almost to the point to where i don't even want to try this game anymore.
    Last edited by awesome897; 04-17-2014 at 12:46 PM.

Soulwalker

Both me, and my girl friend have been trying to download this game for the past week, and we've been trying everything. It seems like a really good game, and I'd love to be able to play it. I even did the selfpatch, guest update, everything to try to and get it to work. Nothing.

Soulwalker

Default can fix

i had error 3145 bifore and i lockt around and found this http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...or-3145-a.html it helpt me and it maby can help you to try it

Soulwalker

Um...it might seem dump...but...where is the guest button???

Default August 10th 2014

I am still getting the error. I waited a few days and it still can not complete the download getting the same error. Someone said it was fixed?

Soulwalker

Default There was an error downloading streaming updates. (Error #3145)

Cant update the game give error #3145 .......i have reinstalled it 2 times and i am from europe region from STEAM client.Help pls

Prophet of Telara

Kinda hate to necro, but not really. It's 2017 now and this issue still exists. Decided to actually try playing the game again, since all the expansions launch content is finally in and I run in to this? Did not find this thread last night when I was actually trying to play, so I guess I can try this tonight when I get home. However, If I log in as a guest, I can't play my main. So what's the point in having a streaming patcher if I can't actually use it? I'll have to wait for the whole game to download, which eats my bandwidth so I can't do anything else really while waiting. Maybe it will be worth it, but from what I've been reading lately, it's likely not even worth my time.
    Lathais@Deepwood - <The Praetorians> - 60 Rogue
    Check out this guide Guide for fresh 60's: The One Level 60 Guide - Updated for 2.5
    Check these out:Gaming/Computer Glasses
    My Multi-Touch Table Project

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7