+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where is hylas?

Default Where is hylas?

I can't seem to find Hylas for the scavenger hunt and ive looked everywhere please help

I assume you are a Defiant, because Guardians would find this hunt hellishly easy.

Here's a hint: In GSB, what setting do you have to go through in order to get to Hylas? What is he hiding in?

There is a similar one of these things both in Silverwood and in your home city during the Summerfest event.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    I assume you are a Defiant, because Guardians would find this hunt hellishly easy.

Here's a hint: In GSB, what setting do you have to go through in order to get to Hylas? What is he hiding in?

There is a similar one of these things both in Silverwood and in your home city during the Summerfest event.
    Hellishly easy for those that know the game. For those that dont, hints like this are of no use.

Rift Chaser

Just north of the quest guy.

HOWEVAR.. make sure you have the little eye buff the quest giver gave you. I picked this up, did a conquest, came back and KNEW I was in the right spot but no Hylas. You can only see him with the eyeball looking buff. Abandon and retake the quest as needed.
    Matryarch <FoH>
    Manabane
    Derpwood Server
    - A True PVPer has more fun losing 95-100 than winning 100-1

Ascendant

The quest guy is right there near a hedge maze, look around the back of that maze area, along the hills wall until you find dude named Twyl (?), Hylas will be there, hug him , following wall around and up to Moonshade and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernub View Post
    Hellishly easy for those that know the game. For those that dont, hints like this are of no use.
    Thats why we got this Summerfest Guide

R60 Rogue | Icewatch EU | FT 4/4 | EE 5/5 | HM 4/4 | GA 3/4 |YouTube | Twitch.tv

+ Reply to Thread