+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sushu

Thread: Where is hylas?

  1. #1
    Soulwalker Hykoios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7

    Default Where is hylas?

    I can't seem to find Hylas for the scavenger hunt and ive looked everywhere please help

  2. #2
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Jonus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,696

    Default

    I assume you are a Defiant, because Guardians would find this hunt hellishly easy.

    Here's a hint: In GSB, what setting do you have to go through in order to get to Hylas? What is he hiding in?

    There is a similar one of these things both in Silverwood and in your home city during the Summerfest event.

  3. #3
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    I assume you are a Defiant, because Guardians would find this hunt hellishly easy.

    Here's a hint: In GSB, what setting do you have to go through in order to get to Hylas? What is he hiding in?

    There is a similar one of these things both in Silverwood and in your home city during the Summerfest event.
    Hellishly easy for those that know the game. For those that dont, hints like this are of no use.

  4. #4
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Just north of the quest guy.

    HOWEVAR.. make sure you have the little eye buff the quest giver gave you. I picked this up, did a conquest, came back and KNEW I was in the right spot but no Hylas. You can only see him with the eyeball looking buff. Abandon and retake the quest as needed.
    Matryarch <FoH>
    Manabane
    Derpwood Server
    - A True PVPer has more fun losing 95-100 than winning 100-1

  5. #5
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,500

    Default

    The quest guy is right there near a hedge maze, look around the back of that maze area, along the hills wall until you find dude named Twyl (?), Hylas will be there, hug him , following wall around and up to Moonshade and move on.

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple ulTimaS89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubernub View Post
    Hellishly easy for those that know the game. For those that dont, hints like this are of no use.
    Thats why we got this Summerfest Guide


    R60 Rogue | Icewatch EU | FT 4/4 | EE 5/5 | HM 4/4 | GA 3/4 |YouTube | Twitch.tv

  7. #7
    Soulwalker elizabethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12

    Red face THis is my guide, with maps instead of just coords :)

    Made it some years ago, but it seems still relevant.
    http://elizabethes.blogspot.ch/2012/...rift-maps.html

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elizabethe View Post
    Made it some years ago, but it seems still relevant.
    http://elizabethes.blogspot.ch/2012/...rift-maps.html
    this is a five year old thread... FIVE YEARS. even the maggots themselves have rotted off.
    "flurpphbtphbtpsplurrrrrtpoootis"
    a.k.a. slap matt

  9. #9
    Soulwalker Sushu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Everytime a new player asks me where to find Hylas




    And being more serious, I think it's because there have not been new quests for Summerfest for long while that people keeps pointing newbies to the old guides. There are new players that ask about it, I have people in my guild asking. Even if the threat is like lots of years old I guess is not too bad when it's still kind of "updated". Summerfest is now an there is people asking.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts