[Update, 05/23/2012, 2:15pm] The test has been rescheduled to 4pm instead of 3pm.
It's time for another look at Conquest. We're not finished yet, so we're requesting your presence on Thursday 5/24/12 at 4:00 PM PDT!
Let slip the dogs of war, and get in on the action in our newest PvP feature, Conquest! Three factions will be raging for control, and it's time to choose.
This is your chance to come face to face with the devs, and even myself!
Please share your experiences, feedback, or any issues you encounter during the test.
Changes and updates since the last Conquest playtest:
• PvP Hotspots now show on the map regardless of your zoom level
• Mentoring no longer works in Conquest
• Corpse Looting issues in Conquest have been addressed
• Issues with spinning up and shutting down Conquest have been addressed
• Reduced the number of extractors to 36
• Modified the level of the zone quest indicator so it does not show as grey
• Delta between team sizes has been adjusted significantly
• Reduced effectiveness of all crafted and control point granted buffs by ½
• Increase health of all extractors and turrets
• Increase resource cost of crafted buffs significantly
• Added map marker displaying your own teams base on the map – you will not see opposing teams
• Added an NPC to each base that allows you to leave conquest
• Fixed an issue with summoned guardian/defiant NPCs such as Jarvis while in conquest
• When the end phase reporting begins there should now be an audio cue
• You can no longer use the Sourcestone carry objects an on already upgraded extractor
• Collectable conquest crafting resources should now have sparklies
• Increased required percentage of control to 60% to initiate an end phase
• Casters should now properly respawn with mana in Conquest
• Fixed an issue where Conquest Power was decaying at a much higher rate than intended
• Resolved several issues with public groups in Conquest
• Addressed an issue that would not allow players to enter conquest and gave no feedback as to why
• The time to capture an Extractor has been increased
• Fixed an issue relating to the team wide buffs for Conquest appearing outside of Conquest
• Adjustments to how kill credit is handed out for player kills in conquest now shares credit with all related parties to the kill – values given not final
• Opposing factions in Conquest will now display their faction icon in their nameplates – turning on enemy nameplates should allow you to rapidly see which side enemies are on
• Player invasions should now show icons relating to the three conquest factions
• Fixed a rare crash issue
• Added banners to team bases in Conquest
• PvP weapons have had their stats adjusted