+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: World Event test

Ascendant

Considering trapping is now on PTS it could be that's how you get Champion. It's definitely not Ascend-a-Friend, that pet is named Courage, not Champion.

It would be nice to have an exit on the other side of the maze in Santum it's annoying trying to get back to the start when I'm on the other side :/
    Capes
    Cloaks

Thoroar - Narcissia - Ricroar - Swimella
    I'm @Icewatch, /hug me!

Ascendant

Its likely the Champion Corgi pet is purchasable from the vendor with the event currency. And none of the event items are in yet. This event is extremely unfinished. It only has two phases (I doubt it will only be two). And frankly its not meant for open testing. The only thing that they have done a open test on yet is Conquest.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Ascendant

Okay, just tried this out. The actual quest text mentions Courage, while the quest tracker says Champion, and summoning Courage actually completed the quest. Not sure if it's a case of temporary placeholder, but it definitely can't stay this way, it would be a slap in the face to everyone who hasn't been doing Ascend-a-Friend. There was a pony show mentioned as well, I am afraid of it needing the fire horse, which I don't have yet.

Also, completing the quest was damn annoying. Had to keep summoning and unsummoning my pet until he spawned into the light to get credit.

Some of it is cool, the teleporting tree, catching pets at random, the hugging and kissing instead of fighting but, some of it need adjustments. That horrid maze and demanding an ascend a friend reward for a quest have to go or be changed.

I can also see this leading to more PvP fights on PvE shards with both sides needing to do quests in the other side's areas at all levels. Just wonder how many low (below 20) players will figure out how to get from Freemarch to Silverwood and visa versa?

I can see a lot of complaints over ganking and, those that want to gank camping the quest finish locations in their areas. It won't happen on the PTS because basically there are only 50's there, but live, it's another matter. One that could make this event a real nightmare for lower level PvE players that want no PvP.

I like that we have to cross faction zones at all levels, adds a challenge lower levels rarely face, but I doubt all will appreciated that.
    Life is what you make it so make it good, even when it isn't.

Just another bump in here... for those that were able to find Jakub, where was he at? It's still killing me that I can't find the quest version of him >.<.

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Just another bump in here... for those that were able to find Jakub, where was he at? It's still killing me that I can't find the quest version of him >.<.
    Check your inbox, let's not post give away locations publicly before this is even live.
    Life is what you make it so make it good, even when it isn't.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2