+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: With the warden changes will have to reduce ranged dps in pvp

Ascendant

Default With the warden changes will have to reduce ranged dps in pvp

Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Now think of the assist macro. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc. Without strong heals to counteract the ranged dps focus fire warfronts will be terrible. Warriors will have absolutely no chance to do anything because damage is limited to melee, all the cc, and the fact the class has little to no survivability. Now consider the fact tol is getting nerfed in conjuction with heals that allowed the class to stay alive and hit something.

You cannot have ranged dps higher or equal to melee dps. Melee dps need more tools for survival.

Please do not make pvp and warfronts more illogical and broken.
    Last edited by Majorin; 04-03-2012 at 06:11 AM.

Telaran

Wait... You begged in about 69 different posts that clerics get nerfed and healing take a dive. Now you are complaining warriors won't get heals and that they need to.nerf range dps as well. You got what you wanted learn to live with it.

I for one am really looking forward to the changes nerfing healing for both clerics and warriors in PvP. I'm tired of seeing players who run around like unkillable wrecking balls that can't be touched even with healing debuffs.
    Punisher
    [The Cabal]

Quote Originally Posted by ltank View Post
    I for one am really looking forward to the changes nerfing healing for both clerics and warriors in PvP. I'm tired of seeing players who run around like unkillable wrecking balls that can't be touched even with healing debuffs.
    Next to the slaughter...unkillable rogues.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc. Without strong heals to counteract the ranged dps focus fire warfronts will be terrible. Warriors will have absolutely no chance to do anything because damage is limited to melee, all the cc, and the fact the class has little to no survivability. Now consider the fact tol is getting nerfed in conjuction with heals that allowed the class to stay alive and hit something.

You cannot have ranged dps higher or equal to melee dps. Melee dps need more tools for survival.

Is this a late April fool?

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Rift Team

Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Now think of the assist macro. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.
    *loads the shotgun* booom ---- shot 'em down
    Where's the Auction House to buy more DPS for my cleric?

Telaran

And BAM Zinbik owns a troll in the face!

The amount of awesome in this post is beyond words lol.
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.

Rift Disciple

If anyone ever had any doubt about Majorin's true intentions, this ridiculous post makes it clear:

BUFF WARRIORS AND NERF EVERYTHING ELSE.

Ascendant

Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Now think of the assist macro. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc. Without strong heals to counteract the ranged dps focus fire warfronts will be terrible. Warriors will have absolutely no chance to do anything because damage is limited to melee, all the cc, and the fact the class has little to no survivability. Now consider the fact tol is getting nerfed in conjuction with heals that allowed the class to stay alive and hit something.

Might want to think twice about trying to charge in and tank the warfront.

Warrior 1.8 Checklist:

1) Is my pot off cooldown..

2) Is Tol off cooldown..

If you answered no to either of those you will probably be getting to test the new warrior rez, The new warrior rez for 1.8 is truly amazing as it teleports you to the starting position of the warfront and it gives you full life and full energy and it cannot be interrupted or silenced and only requires 1 mouse click.

Clerics in 1.8 : Revolution @Self
    Last edited by Undrsiege; 04-03-2012 at 11:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcalibur View Post
    "bros to come at me!"

If the healer changes are too much I'll just shift to playing dps in WF's instead. If you can't beat em join em. I'll feel better about saying no when people whine there aren't any healers.

Quote Originally Posted by dead2soon View Post
    If the healer changes are too much I'll just shift to playing dps in WF's instead. If you can't beat em join em. I'll feel better about saying no when people whine there aren't any healers.
    ^ yep. "Heal? I don't have a build for that."
    Formerly Scarecrowe... now Skullcluck. I know, I need to L2P, thanks. Save your breath.
    If you want a healer so bad why don't you roll one up?

Lol buurrrn...

I don't.

Signed,
    A. Chloromancer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast