+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: With the warden changes will have to reduce ranged dps in pvp

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by overbyte View Post
    I don't.

Signed,
    A. Chloromancer
    I know your pain, buddy. I know your pain...

Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Now think of the assist macro. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.
    Sit back down. Class is in session.

Btw Chloros, you do still have 35m Natural Healing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

Plane Walker

Insert standard bard qq here.

Quote Originally Posted by Morvick View Post
    Sit back down. Class is in session.

Btw Chloros, you do still have 35m Natural Healing.
    ...with a 2.5 second cast time.

General of Telara

[Edit]

I Think Zinbik was referring to the point you made in the first post which was melee dps took a bigger hit than ranged from the healing nerf.

Warriors can still be healed just as well as ranged the only reason you take more damage is because when you hit tab it tends to target the closest first. If you want to complain that warriors have no ranged skills don't mix it with the healing nerfs.
    Last edited by Augureze; 04-04-2012 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Quoted post was removed. Left reply.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Accol View Post
    I Think Zinbik was referring to the point you made in the first post which was melee dps took a bigger hit than ranged from the healing nerf.

Warriors can still be healed just as well as ranged the only reason you take more damage is because when you hit tab it tends to target the closest first. If you want to complain that warriors have no ranged skills don't mix it with the healing nerfs.
    The point is more about the mechanics of pvp. Organized teams will assist and focus fire targets. Focus firing is easy mode for ranged classes. It is funny. PVP is generally broken when ranged dps is to high. Like it currently is in the game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2