+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Give us sixth bag slot please

RIFT Guide Writer

Default Give us sixth bag slot please

If I run with the absolute minimum amount of gear I need it fills 3 out of the 5 bags completely. It would be quite easy to fill even a fourth bag with consumables, synergy crystals, seals and so on. I feel that our inventory space is just too small for all the necessary stuff. Things like crafting rifts can fill up all the remaining inventory instantly. I have even resorted to carrying gear in wardrobe slots sometimes to free up a few slots of extra space in my bags.

This to me is just annoying and unnecessary. Sixth bag slot or maybe even more would cut out this pointless micromanagement. And while at it you could increase the maximum stack size of things like isle embrosia, chocolate cakes, healing/mana potions so we don't have to waste multiple slots for those if we want to carry enough of them.

Plane Walker

Either that or give us equipment wardrobes which replace the /saveequip and /loadequip macro functionality.

I have to have 3 different gearsets (tank, dps/healing, pvp), assorted trinkets for the right roles, raid consumables, source machines for different purposes (puri engine, tank engine, water engine, generic healing engine).

Not to mention having to use up 4 slots if you want all the teleport items (really, why weren't these just turned into skills? Do I really have to lug around 4 items to teleport to wyrmbane, zareph's, the chancel and meridian?).

That's 3 and a half inventory slots taken up just to be able to play. And now I have to work on an earth machine too. What about the poor bastards who have chest and shoulder pieces for the different resists?

C'mon Trion, you guys are better than this.

err perhaps and /loadequip could work with items stored in the bank.. and replace worn items into the bank

Not very different from crafting with banked items tbh
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Trion we will need this extra bag slot for all the free ID marks we will be receiving.

4/5 bags full of gear / consumables crew signing in

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Was 4/5 until recent, now its 3/5. It would be nice to get a wardrobe like gear screen for my different sets of gear. It would also free up a few macro slots for the loadequip # buttons.
    --BC

Rift Disciple

Signing in for that, I tank / dps / heal , i Also have r40 pvp gear + 10 different cores + consumables and drinks. Have had 4/5 bags full since....... ever ? ;(
    <Addiction>
    Trasgress - Greybriar - #1 Cleric Tank - How to Inquis in pvp

Shield of Telara

Hahahahaha Clerics... UNITE!

I got the same problems too, really sucks to have to empty out your bags after every t2 otherwise you'll have to summon a merchant in the middle of the instance.

WTB 6th bag slot + 2 more bank slots. =)

My Bank is filled as well, another Bag Slot plus Boxes for the bank would be great. And ofc higher stacks.

Rift Disciple

That, or give us a different gigantic bag for Soulbound items.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarog View Post
    Either that or give us equipment wardrobes which replace the /saveequip and /loadequip macro functionality.
    This a 1,000 times.

Shadowlander

I can't believe that no one has said this sooner. It's getting a little absurd the amount of things I need to carry in my bags. Even if consumables could just stack a bit more, that would go a long way. With little exception, we have to carry an extra set of gear and some other spare gear for some special specs. Help us get a little more room because my bags are constantly flooded.

I even have to drop group or leave my IA because I'm full up.

Rift Disciple

Why would you carry a DPS/HEALS and TANK set around while PVPing?
    Why would you carry a PVP set around while RAIDING?

Get bags that are larger than SIXTEEN SLOTS and you won't have this problem.

Huge problem for clerics. It's especially noticeable for any end-game players with a lot of playtime. Any hard-working developer with only casual amount of time to play Rift won't appreciate this acute problem.

Start with BIS 114 slots of bags: 2x24, 3x22.

1. 4 Travel teleport items should be moved to spell book (insignia, 3 artifact collection rewards).
    2. Consumables should stack to 50 or 99. Drinks, 4 kinds of cakes (2 anniversary, SP, HP+SP from survival*), 4+ kinds of vials (FR, ER, End, DPS), guild banners, rally scrolls, silver artifacts, insoles, chaps, armor plating, weapon enchants (1h, 2h for warriors), shield spikes, glove disarm enchants, helm spellstones, battlemaster brews, recon vials, vengeance stones, 3 kinds of veteran vials, even in moderate amounts take 2-3 bags.
    3. PVP set, tanking set, DPS/healing set, resist sets (chest/shoulders), endurance set for archon, 10 source engines. Purchasable loadequip wardrobes. This takes 2 bags
    4. Some people also carry misc items like abyssal banners, polymorph clickies, campfires, artifact achievement clickies etc. Move to spellbook under new "miscellaneous" category (they're generally soulbound already).
    5. Event currency non-sense goes back to Beta days when we had planarite and crystals as separate items in the bags. Move to currency vendors and add vouchers for account mailing.
    6. Currently no space for crafting items, artifact drops from invasions, random augments at all. Open world with 1 to at most 2 open bags after "clearing". If you do 5 crafting rifts of different types, you will have full inventory and full rift bag.
    Last edited by Cassin; 04-02-2012 at 11:46 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast