+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Give us sixth bag slot please

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Cassin View Post
    Huge problem for clerics. It's especially noticeable for any end-game players with a lot of playtime. Any hard-working developer with only casual amount of time to play Rift won't appreciate this acute problem.

Start with BIS 114 slots of bags: 2x24, 3x22.

1. 4 Travel teleport items should be moved to spell book (insignia, 3 artifact collection rewards).
    2. Consumables should stack to 50 or 99. Drinks, 4 kinds of cakes (2 anniversary, SP, HP+SP from survival*), 4+ kinds of vials (FR, ER, End, DPS), guild banners, rally scrolls, silver artifacts, insoles, chaps, armor plating, weapon enchants (1h, 2h for warriors), shield spikes, glove disarm enchants, helm spellstones, battlemaster brews, recon vials, vengeance stones, 3 kinds of veteran vials, even in moderate amounts take 2-3 bags.
    3. PVP set, tanking set, DPS/healing set, resist sets (chest/shoulders), endurance set for archon, 10 source engines. Purchasable loadequip wardrobes. This takes 2 bags
    4. Some people also carry misc items like abyssal banners, polymorph clickies, campfires, artifact achievement clickies etc. Move to spellbook under new "miscellaneous" category (they're generally soulbound already).
    5. Event currency non-sense goes back to Beta days when we had planarite and crystals as separate items in the bags. Move to currency vendors and add vouchers for account mailing.
    6. Currently no space for crafting items, artifact drops from invasions, random augments at all. Open world with 1 to at most 2 open bags after "clearing". If you do 5 crafting rifts of different types, you will have full inventory and full rift bag.
    I am close to this. I am lacking some of the resist equipment noted here but I carry pretty much everything else.

For the person who asked why you would bring certain types of gear while raiding or PvE gear while PvPing? You are fortunately a casual who loves to spend time at their bank that is more than likely filled with twelve items.

On the bright side, our banks are filled due to there being many things to acquire in the game. I'm not talking about 20 stack max consumables hahaha.

4/5 checking in. Add full bank for cosmetic/fluff/crafting and 2slot guild bank on alt. FULL UP YO.

Allowing all crafting and consumable items to stack to 999 would be a huge help but having a 6th bag space and a 9th and 10th bag space in the bank would be awsome!
    GO HOME DAPP!

Quote Originally Posted by Swishers View Post
    Why would you carry a DPS/HEALS and TANK set around while PVPing?
    Why would you carry a PVP set around while RAIDING?

Get bags that are larger than SIXTEEN SLOTS and you won't have this problem.
    It's a convenience thing. For example, I sometimes do a few warfronts before a scheduled raid starts getting formed. I have no desire to go back and forth to my bank every time I want to get a new gear set out, any more than I want to respec at the class trainer every time I want to switch roles (yay for having 6 available roles at least).

I have every single bank slot and all of my bags are 20-24 slots. But I still find them getting crowded sometimes. You'd be surprised how much fluff and gear you can fill up slots with - and don't even get me started on crafting materials.

Also, why in the heck do drinks not stack to 50? Seriously?

Rift Master

Same problem here

Consumables, gear, vanity makes all my bags full. Makes looting planar events a pain.

Having gear slots and clicking a button to load the gear instead of the crappy, simplistic ideology of loadequip macros. You won't budge from these damn loadequips will you Trion? Make it freaking simple instead of having to /loadequip and saveequip all the itme. New item /saveequip, if you forget you will end up with odd pieces cos you didnt update your save.

Dropping new pieces into a gear slot is easier, and with a click you load the whole set.
    A remnant of special olympics world first hammerknell - 27th July 2011 - Best raid ever to be opened. I was a mighty warrior tank. Had many friends and was appreciated in the community.

Looking back at RIFT is bittersweet. Ah damn.

I quadriple that.

I have mininum of gear/crystals/cores etc in my bag and fills out 3 bags. then consumables are 1 more bag.

The idea with using /loadequip from bank is great, but in general I wouldnt mind more space (even if you have to buy it) there too. Rift has just too much NOT crap stuff that you cant sell or destroy. We need a bit more space.
    Officer of Envy
    ex-Officer of ParaBellum: world 2nd in chocolate Rift

My first bag and at least half of my second, both of which are 24 slotters (collectors + event bag) are filled with gear alone on both my toons (rogue and cleric). PvP + Tanking + DPS gear.
    Rift: 50 Rogue Tank, Two 50 Cleric tanks, and a 50 Mage

I have 2 and a half bags full of vanity/costume/world event items (I only carry one bags worth with me), I've got a whole bag of tank/DPS/PvP gear, a bag of consumables, a bag of artifacts/drinks/random stuff (I carry about 140 Isle Embrosia with me), and a bag of essences/sellables/runes. I approve of this suggestion.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Xarog View Post
    Either that or give us equipment wardrobes which replace the /saveequip and /loadequip macro functionality.
    This would rock!
    Last edited by Greyform; 04-03-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Plane Touched

Tank + DPS + PVP gear, with trinkets, synergy crystals, different sigils alone is easily 3+ bags. I have 3x22 and 2x24 slots. I couldn't have more bags. Another full bag of consumables + 1/2 bag with fluff stuff like fireworks/weapon shrouds/crafting drops from invasions/etc.

Finally I had to simply lose the PVP gear entirely. Unfortunately, I won't be PVPing again until I get more bag space or we can load gear from the bank. I just don't do it enough anymore to justify carrying it around.

I really like the idea of storing our gear in wardrobe spots or loading it from the bank. I also really like the idea of stacking cakes/waters/potions up to 99. Certain consumables stack to 99 but not all. Just let them all get 99.

Champion

I been wondering about this too. The game is growing, wardrobe have entered and we get more and more new stuff that we have to have with us.

I have pvp gear, raidgear, wardrobe, drinks, potions, vials, cake, steak, stones, crystals, sourcenegines (6 of those to be exact), trinkets, weapons, sheepwand, glowing stuff, artefactstuff and even more that i can't remember right now. I have one bag that i try to keep clear, but yeah it goes fast to fill it up when your doing IA or artefact hunting, picking flowers or what ever.

Please TRION, adjust to what you made RIFT to be. The game have grown and you need a lot more room in your bags and also your bank, then you needed when RIFT started.

Shadowlander

A post here reminded me of what I wanted since Wardrobe was announced:

I would have given anything to be able to use those sets as entire useable gear sets of storage. Even the Bahmi in the intro cinematic (bet you haven't watched that in a long while) changed sets automatically when he changed souls. If you could have sets saved to another set of "wardrobe-like" slots that were instead actual gear-switch slots, that would save a LOT of inventory space. Heck, if you could tie it to your roles after that so you can pick which set auto-equips when you switch roles, that would be better yet.

Default +1 to wardrobes

3 bags full (2 24 slot, 1 22 slot) here. I like the wardrobe idea, but how about this - make them attached to roles so changing role changes your gear

This is the only thing STWOR got right tons of bags space and bank space!

Why our banks cant be like guild banks i dont know. Either that or bring out some 30 slot bags or something.
    Last edited by Havors; 04-05-2012 at 12:43 AM.
    World First - Cyril Kalmar Kill
    eXile-Corp 11/11 HK - 8/8 ID - 4/4 FT - 5/5 EE

agree, I need far more bank space and bags.. btw, anychance of outfitters getting to craft those radiant witchweave bags that are on pts for 1.8? (outfitting is one of the few crafting skills that doesnt make money btw, due to a combination of mentally defficient people incapable of understanding simple business and market dynamics vs the overall cost to craft an item..)
    Last edited by Mirimon; 04-05-2012 at 07:17 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast