+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 1.8 In-Progress Set #5

Banned

Default 1.8 In-Progress Set #5

In accordance with the 1.8 warden changes:

DPS:
    -Same type Damage over Time abilities no longer stack.
    -Same type Damage over Time abilities will be over-written if cast by a player with lower spellpower.
    -Casting AoE abilities no longer stack if the AoE's are touching.
    -Casting purge now purges 1 buff off yourself, and 2 off the enemy. Use it wisely.
    -Cleric AoE DPS has now been reduced to be more in line with their Single Target capabilities.
    -Warrior crystal 4 piece bonus now only increases aoe damage by 5% to be in line with other Single Target DPS specs.

Chloromancer
    -Lifegiving and Lifebound veil no longer can heal the target if the target has been affected by either veil from another chloromancer in the past 12 seconds.

We hope you enjoy the changes.

Ascendant

What thread number is this, 23? Swear to god there's been at least 20+ Warden QQ threads today.

Keep on!
    Maza the Mage <Damaged PvPness>
    Not playing a warrior anymore because it's boring.
    11/11 HK | 4/4 ROTP | 0/8 ID

Telaran

At least their posting is warranted and isn't complete trash
    Last edited by Tundy; 03-17-2012 at 12:04 AM.

Prophet of Telara

If enough people are QQ about the the warden changes something has to be wrong Hunt. I never asked for any class to be nerfed, in fact I think the rogue's ability to run in whitefall should stay the same.

Ascendant

I'm just going to point it out for you all because posting 20+ different threads about the exact same thing is asinine -- it doesn't improve your chances of getting the perceived problem fixed.

Elrar (or Daglar, can't remember which because they're both awesome) has said before that consolidating feedback helps a lot more than spreading feedback out.

So...Stop being idiots and stick to like, two or three threads instead of a new thread every half hour?

Prophet of Telara

Dont matter Hunt if they post 1 or 100 threads, it goes on deaf ears.

Ascendant

Rightfully so, with the way your community has responded to the change -- one or two people giving constructive feedback about how the changes affect healing, with about 80 others simply whining...All in like 20 different threads.

Telaran

Imagine if only 1 instance of Firey Burst could be active on a target... I think we would see at least 3 threads from you alone.

Banned

The changes are so ridiculous for pve that these new dps changes by trion are implemented to achieve balance.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Tundy View Post
    Imagine if only 1 instance of Firey Burst could be active on a target... I think we would see at least 3 threads from you alone.
    I rarely make threads, I respond to idiocy or give advice or feedback depending on a thread's subject. But either way, when has Fiery Burst ever been a problem on the scale of SS's level? I mean...Lulz.
    Last edited by Hunt55511; 03-17-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tundy View Post
    QFT.

Now you can't have 2 warden/sents in a raid, because they can't heal if the other one is healing. Mmmkay.
    !
    Can't have two 51 wardens

Can't have a 51 warden and a ward/sent. They don't even bring dps or raid utility apart from ward/sent bringing a HC and protect the flock. ALL THEY HAD WAS HEALING. AND NOW THEY CAN'T DO THAT? I want to swear so much right now. I'm swearing IRL so hard.

Full on mad.
    Last edited by hippyman; 03-17-2012 at 12:23 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt55511 View Post
    I rarely make threads, I respond to idiocy or give advice or feedback depending on a thread's subject. But either way, when has Fiery Burst ever been a problem on the scale of SS's level? I mean...Lulz.
    SS isn't a problem. It's a skill. And when 2 people can't use their main skill on 1 target, then their is a problem.

If there was a problem skill right now, its sweeping strikes and eradicate.
    Last edited by Tundy; 03-17-2012 at 12:27 AM.

Prophet of Telara

Hunt , I still think these changes are bad if they go through. It punishes every warden cleric, does that warden who has more SP than me heal, So I shouldn't heal or if he has less SP so I should overwrite his heals? It's like saying if I get a debuff from a mage that has high DPS get overwritten by a mage with a lower DPS.

I don't know what the answer is.

Banned

This should have stayed in PVP ONLY. Yes, wardens were too strong in PVP. But they were nowhere near overpowered in a raid. Stopping 2 wardens from healing a target is a stupid stupid change.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by hippyman View Post
    This should have stayed in PVP ONLY. Yes, wardens were too strong in PVP. But they were nowhere near overpowered in a raid. Stopping 2 wardens from healing a target is a stupid stupid change.
    Hell no, I want the PVE guys feel our pain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast