+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zeypher

Thread: Issue with Blade of Twisted Minds (Rogue Tanking Relic)

Default Issue with Blade of Twisted Minds (Rogue Tanking Relic)

Blade of Twisted Minds
    Has a chance on Block to create a shield that absorbs 600 damage over 12 seconds

I think you forgot to make it DEFLECT as well, Narrian tried testing it on the PTS, and he deflected nearly 30 times whilst dueling someone.....and it did not proc once, and he was duel wielding it.

Also I hope these affects STACK considering warriors get a Proc on their Riptide Bludgeon, as well as on their Shield.

Mine as well change Riptide Bludgeon to Block/Deflect too. It's not a War only weapon, my Riftstalker likes it just fine.

Why not just change all instances of Block to Block/Deflect, I don't see the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellebron View Post
    Mine as well change Riptide Bludgeon to Block/Deflect too. It's not a War only weapon, my Riftstalker likes it just fine.

Why not just change all instances of Block to Block/Deflect, I don't see the issue.
    ^ This.

10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

+ Reply to Thread