+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Rogues are gamebreaking in pvp

Default Rogues are gamebreaking in pvp

Specially NB/RS rogue its just sick, crazy mobility/dps/defense

MM rogues who can kite forever with their huge [EDIT] range, srsly even mages who are the only pure ranged class doesnt have this range.

They need to be toned down, or either buff survivability of the other classes, this is just getting out of hand.
    All [EDIT]are rogues now because its so easily OP, if you check the team in wf's atleast 60-70% of them are rogues. Its basicly becoming whoever has the most rogues wins.

[EDIT]
    Last edited by TheSavvy1; 01-24-2012 at 02:35 PM. Reason: rude/trolling

yeah! take the offensive abilities from rs and make them more tank abilities so rs doesnt suck doing its main function!

i actually dont care about the horrible OP, but figured now would be a good time to express my long standing desire for rs to be a pure tank.

Sword of Telara

Rogues in the right hands are very good. Same can be said of any class for that matter.

Thing is, 80% of Rogues are bads in PvP. Most number of rogues in WFs tends to lose games more often than win it.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    yeah! take the offensive abilities from rs and make them more tank abilities so rs doesnt suck doing its main function!

i actually dont care about the horrible OP, but figured now would be a good time to express my long standing desire for rs to be a pure tank.
    That would be nice, although they would have to buff up the damage/dps of the other soul trees that rely on RS for more damage. Otherwise we'll get a tank buff, but a dps nerf.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Lemurio View Post

MM rogues who can kite forever with their huge ****ing range, srsly even mages who are the only pure ranged class doesnt have this range.

They need to be toned down, or either buff survivability of the other classes, this is just getting out of hand.
    All scrubs are rogues now because its so easily OP, if you check the team in wf's atleast 60-70% of them are rogues. Its basicly becoming whoever has the most rogues wins.

Ye Flame on Scrub rogues, come and deny it
    RLMAO i am sorry clerics are 5 times more op they do more damage can out heal anything a MM does to them the only time a healer worries about a MM when there is more than one player because the MM can eradicate them and then the teammate can kill them otherwise we can not do enough damage due to the heals. NB?RS are a joke if you have an MM on your team they strip them and they die like wet tissue paper.

Once again people making up crap about rogue that please most NB/rs get their kills of other rogues

People are funny and I am a mediocre pvp player at best and run pve builds in pvp
    Last edited by hejtmane; 01-24-2012 at 11:08 AM.

Rift Disciple

or just do what trion always does.

example: when tank buff is used. have it reduce its effect in pvp. aka instead of so much % reduction/absorb amount. reduce that when in pvp combat.

so ur only reducing pvp effectiveness. not pve.

because tanks in pvp is just straight annoying to begin with. >.> unless theres an objective for them like sourcestone carrying in whitefall or library vessel holding.
    Last edited by Imbaslap; 01-24-2012 at 11:14 AM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Imbaslap View Post
    or just do what trion always does.

example: when tank buff is used. have it reduce its effect in pvp. aka instead of so much % reduction/absorb amount. reduce that when in pvp combat.

so ur only reducing pvp effectiveness. not pve.

because tanks in pvp is just straight annoying to begin with. >.> unless theres an objective for them like sourcestone carrying in whitefall or library vessel holding.
    There is no need to reduce anything if the nb/rs is in guardian phase he is doing 30% less damage if he is in stalker phase then the armor buff is not op from the Op and they are quite squishy.

I seen many of warrior tanks destroy nb/rs in wf and I seen clerics just kite and water jet them and laugh them off. I seen a lot of rogues and certain mages fold to nb/rs

Yeah a cleric slapping me for 3.5k while outhealing my damage when I play as a MM really makes me feel poo, or that pyro that even though I may of taken him down I have nothing left to cleanse his little present he left ticking down on me or that warrior who bullrushes and mighty blows for insane damage.

So I go nightblade/rs I can heal, I can cleanse, I can buff my damage I can debuff your damage I can go at range, I can go at close quarters, Death and Fire hit me for a whole lot less and thats awesome news since theres a lot of pyros out there at the moment.. but my dps sucks to hell so if you are dying to me 1v1 you either suck to high hell or you are a pyro or a warrior.

Good Clerics and Chloros dominate me as a NB, I dominate them as an assassin or a MM if I get the drop.

It's all about tic tacs matey, Mages are probably the most powerful thing on the field at the moment, a NB Rogue or a VK Warrior are thier only real counters.
    I make lots of money I make more money than you, I drive around in my limo that's what I was born to do,
    and I might like you better if we fought together, if its not to be you know I got something better for you,
    NAKED PICTURES OF YOUR MOTHER!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemurio View Post

MM rogues who can kite forever with their huge ****ing range, srsly even mages who are the only pure ranged class doesnt have this range.

All scrubs are rogues now because its so easily OP, if you check the team in wf's atleast 60-70% of them are rogues. Its basicly becoming whoever has the most rogues wins.

Ye Flame on Scrub rogues, come and deny it
    Oh and edit lock, but that's because mainly the BIS weapon pre relic for rogues is still the bow/gun.

If a team has a solid group of warriors, mages and clerics no amount of rogues can take them down, the rogues our out single targetted, out aoed, out cced and out healed in every respect.

Rogues are a 1v1 class so if you are going 1v1 with a rogue and you aren't a rogue, well you are doing it wrong and if you are playing a nb then well, 1v1 isn't always the best bet but at least you can survive
    Last edited by SiliconShadow; 01-24-2012 at 12:10 PM.
    I make lots of money I make more money than you, I drive around in my limo that's what I was born to do,
    and I might like you better if we fought together, if its not to be you know I got something better for you,
    NAKED PICTURES OF YOUR MOTHER!

Ascendant

Why is this thread in the public test shard and not the pvp forum?

Quote Originally Posted by SiliconShadow View Post
    Yeah a cleric slapping me for 3.5k while outhealing my damage when I play as a MM really makes me feel poo, or that pyro that even though I may of taken him down I have nothing left to cleanse his little present he left ticking down on me or that warrior who bullrushes and mighty blows for insane damage.

So I go nightblade/rs I can heal, I can cleanse, I can buff my damage I can debuff your damage I can go at range, I can go at close quarters, Death and Fire hit me for a whole lot less and thats awesome news since theres a lot of pyros out there at the moment.. but my dps sucks to hell so if you are dying to me 1v1 you either suck to high hell or you are a pyro or a warrior.

Good Clerics and Chloros dominate me as a NB, I dominate them as an assassin or a MM if I get the drop.

It's all about tic tacs matey, Mages are probably the most powerful thing on the field at the moment, a NB Rogue or a VK Warrior are thier only real counters.
    lolrogue on rogue complaint thread complaining about the other 3 classes.

the sentiment and affliction of your above statements amuses me, thank you for the entertainment.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward,
    Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both,
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant "If I die you are forgiven...."

"If I live, I will kill YOU"
    such is the rule of honour.

Banned

So because Rogues have a dps spec that Mages/Clerics cant 2 shot it needs to be nerfed? ****

rogue (MM, NB/RS) is OP but not gamebreaking..... i say let the new pvp system in 1.7 go live then make some class adjustment if still needed.
    Last edited by littlepoit; 01-24-2012 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicit View Post
    So because Rogues have a dps spec that Mages/Clerics cant 2 shot it needs to be nerfed? ****
    Exaggerating the polar opposite of the situation won't make anyone take you seriously....

esp with zyzyx liking your post.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward,
    Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both,
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant "If I die you are forgiven...."

"If I live, I will kill YOU"
    such is the rule of honour.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackblade View Post
    Rogues in the right hands are very good. Same can be said of any class for that matter.

Thing is, 80% of Rogues are bads in PvP. Most number of rogues in WFs tends to lose games more often than win it.
    Rofl sooo true.
    ]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast