+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: MM nerf in newest PTS, seriously?

Rift Disciple

Default MM nerf in newest PTS, seriously?

Okay so,

Marksman Crystal nerfed from 50% to 30%
    First bleed on Improved Quick Shot doesnt procc EM anymore.

Reason?
    Because a rogue with Akylios relic pulled 4k DPS on Sicaron? really?

What is the point of giving rogues a competative DPS build and a massive overhaul in 1.5 and then you proceed to nerf everything good about it? I realize the PvP changes to NB (blackout) and probably something else is coming along because theyre alittle over the top. but seriously the MM nerf?

Meanwhile..... Warrior TANKS are getting a BUFF even tho they are already THE best tank out there, but hey let's buff them even more, THE best tank forever? whats the point of using a Cleric tank or a Rogue tank over a Warrior one when they are a joke compared to Warriors?

Warriors DPS is unchanged. 2 Handed Warriors with the Synergy crystal got a spec that does THE best AoE damage in the game and its actually in their single target DPS rotation aswell.

Warriors are already topping the DPS in-raids. in 8 out of 10 encounters 2 Handed Warriors are still top DPS, single target or AoE does not matter.

So the only department now that warriors somewhat is bad is at PvP front. But they are not useless, just slightly underpowered.

So here we got A warrior, Best single target dps currently on live (even without the MM nerf on PTS) they are still the king of DPS

They are the best AoE damage dealers in the game

They are the best Tanks by far in the game.

But they are remained untouched, heck Trion even bothers to give them more buffs for some reason.

The alpha & the omega of Rift = Warriors.

But hey lets nerf the only Rogue spec that was able to compete with Warriors on the DPS, a spec that ONLY works in PvE and didnt bother PvPers.

How about you get a clue Trion, The rogues does not need nerfs besides the early riftstalker talents wich makes us kinda abit too tanky in PvP.

What you need to do is bring the other Rogue specs on-par with the rest, the Nightblade change you got going with Blackout seems to be a step in the right direction. the MM nerf however is not.

Sort it out and reverse this change to MM or buff the Melee specs to be on-par with Warriors.
    Or you make sure warriors are not kept as overpowered as they are currently.

Plane Touched

They are making each tanking class being able to support on their own...

Quote Originally Posted by gendy View Post
    Okay so,

Reason?

What is the point of giving rogues a competative DPS build and a massive overhaul in 1.5 and then you proceed to nerf everything good about it? I realize the PvP changes to NB (blackout) and probably something else is coming along because theyre alittle over the top. but seriously the MM nerf?

Meanwhile..... Warrior TANKS are getting a BUFF even tho they are already THE best tank out there, but hey let's buff them even more, THE best tank forever? whats the point of using a Cleric tank or a Rogue tank over a Warrior one when they are a joke compared to Warriors?

Warriors DPS is unchanged. 2 Handed Warriors with the Synergy crystal got a spec that does THE best AoE damage in the game and its actually in their single target DPS rotation aswell.

Warriors are already topping the DPS in-raids. in 8 out of 10 encounters 2 Handed Warriors are still top DPS, single target or AoE does not matter.

So the only department now that warriors somewhat is bad is at PvP front. But they are not useless, just slightly underpowered.

So here we got A warrior, Best single target dps currently on live (even without the MM nerf on PTS) they are still the king of DPS

But they are remained untouched, heck Trion even bothers to give them more buffs for some reason.

But hey lets nerf the only Rogue spec that was able to compete with Warriors on the DPS, a spec that ONLY works in PvE and didnt bother PvPers.

How about you get a clue Trion, The rogues does not need nerfs besides the early riftstalker talents wich makes us kinda abit too tanky in PvP.

What you need to do is bring the other Rogue specs on-par with the rest, the Nightblade change you got going with Blackout seems to be a step in the right direction. the MM nerf however is not.

Sort it out and reverse this change to MM or buff the Melee specs to be on-par with Warriors.
    Prepare to get massively flamed. Balancing in this game is done according to pvp complaints. Look at their post to Clerics: "Yes we know your DPS sucks but we are not addressing it in 1.6." MM is complained heavily about in pvp and the nerf is an attempt to get the forum noise to quiet down. EM is probably not worth using now anyway.

Plane Walker

There is so much terrible information in your post I don't know where to begin.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by gendy View Post
    Okay so,

Reason?

Edit: I'll keep it simple instead.

You are wrong.
    Last edited by Noctisx; 10-31-2011 at 04:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebb View Post
    In before... "This thread (aka forum) is being locked because it's filled with hypocrisy, idiocy, made up numbers and lack of any sort of constructive posts"

Bix
    Rift Chaser

Yeah, I don't know what to say here. You are misinformed in so very many ways.
    Nut - Warrior
    Aeyden - Mage
    Citadel

Youtube channel

ahhh your tears give me great joy. tell me more.
    Last edited by herlpderp; 10-31-2011 at 04:40 PM.
    Ex-1%

Quote Originally Posted by ellej View Post
    Prepare to get massively flamed. Balancing in this game is done according to pvp complaints. Look at their post to Clerics: "Yes we know your DPS sucks but we are not addressing it in 1.6." MM is complained heavily about in pvp and the nerf is an attempt to get the forum noise to quiet down. EM is probably not worth using now anyway.
    The 4 pc HK crystal has nothing to do with pvp if you are wearing 4pc HK in WF you got bigger issues.

When you called me delusional I laughed so hard I almost fell off my unicorn!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nadili View Post
    The 4 pc HK crystal has nothing to do with pvp if you are wearing 4pc HK in WF you got bigger issues.

But everything to do with EM and imp Quick Shot

General of Telara

EM was worth using before having the 4 piece. It will remain useful after this change. MM will still remain viable as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ellej View Post
    But everything to do with EM and imp Quick Shot
    Right I have no issue there provided they treat all dots in the same respect as this is across all callings not rogue specific. I actually agree that vampiric is OP in pvp unlike many rogues who want their day. The biggest issue is that warriors were so good for so long alot of rogues want the OPness for a bit longer. However let's not cry about stuff on PTS just yet this may or may not go live.

When you called me delusional I laughed so hard I almost fell off my unicorn!!

haha someone get this guy a forum sig

Apparently warriors are supposed to be the best tanks and the best dps. Anyone who gets remotely close to them is immediately nerfed. A rogue with better gear beat a warrior by about 100 dps ONE TIME and then they all start complaining. I don't really know what to think after these changes.

It's just frustrating.
    Last edited by Zyzyx; 10-31-2011 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadili View Post
    Right I have no issue there provided they treat all dots in the same respect as this is across all callings not rogue specific. I actually agree that vampiric is OP in pvp unlike many rogues who want their day. The biggest issue is that warriors were so good for so long alot of rogues want the OPness for a bit longer. However let's not cry about stuff on PTS just yet this may or may not go live.
    I tend to agree with you but that everyone knows nothing is uniform across classes in Rift. Lingering wounds is also op, also spread by AoE, and not removable.

If warriors aren't the best at something tears shall fall. Welcome to the world of being a rogue, you must be the second best or the forums turn into a ocean of tears. None the less all changes aren't made final but we shall see what happens.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Snookii View Post
    If warriors aren't the best at everything tears shall fall.
    ftfy

except healing/support of course. for now...
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast