+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Mage Bugs

Rift Master

Not sure how relevant this is given how specs are in flux until 1.6, but the 4pc Nyx Pyro crystal gives us a 15sec CD reduction on Heat Wave. If we are still pairing Pyro with Ele, we are going to want to pop Heat Wave with Intensify Elements and the 15s CD reduction becomes useless. Would rather have the damage bonus bumped another 5-10% (or whatever would be an appropriate amount).

Plane Touched

Not every spec uses intensify elements. Your post is moot.

Voodoo (US-Defiant, world 1st Akylios) is currently seeking exceptional rogue and mage applicants. Please check our recruitment thread for more information.

Ascendant

Can we get an update on these bugs kervik?
    Killianx<Addiction> - Gnarlwood
    Formerly Killianx/Boosted of <Voodoo>
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

Mage Pyromancer:
    Ignition is not reducing fire skill's casting time. I used timer.
    Rift 2.6's - Things I miss a lot in Rift: 1. No lock raids or boss, only lock drops and tokens. 2. I want a button to visit to other servers more easily. 3. Too low FPS yet. Fix Rift Client please. 4. Fair PVP, too much unbalance and crap healing war.
    - Thinks i like most right now: 1. Hailol Footholds 2. Flexible builds 3. Mage tanking comming .

Mage > Archon
    Surging Flare and Volcanic Bomb are with wrong buff durations. They should have more last buffs.
    Rift 2.6's - Things I miss a lot in Rift: 1. No lock raids or boss, only lock drops and tokens. 2. I want a button to visit to other servers more easily. 3. Too low FPS yet. Fix Rift Client please. 4. Fair PVP, too much unbalance and crap healing war.
    - Thinks i like most right now: 1. Hailol Footholds 2. Flexible builds 3. Mage tanking comming .

I have been very curious about this for quite some time now.

Is this a bug, or working as intended... Volcanic Bomb buff doesnts stack with pyro's charge dump?(Internalized Charge)

Ascendant

flame bolt bug fixed yet?
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

Quote Originally Posted by Undrsiege View Post
    Elementalist - Elemental forces is activating on dot damage ticks and is not following the same mechanic as IQS, Brutality, and Eye of the storm.

http://i42.tinypic.com/egwcvn.jpg
    Elemental forces has an internal cooldown it doesnt matter how fast you spam abilities or dots or whatever. It will also hit only 1 target even if you aoe. Newsflash: Not every ability has to correlate to the workings of some other ability. Trion can *gasp* code things different if they feel like it, omg!

Soulwalker

i see more nerfing to stormcaller.... sad days for this game taking a perfectly good spec and turning it into **** same story every patch in this game...

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #70
    Rift Team

Hey all ,

Sorry for the lack of updates here. Here’s what I have for you at the moment.
    • Various builds with 51 points in Chloro aren’t showing up as healing builds in the UI indicator.
      Yeah, the Archon has a similar issue. This is a more complicated issue than you might expect. I’ll see what I can get to happen on it though.
    • The Stormcaller synergy crystal isn’t as good as it used to be with the new rotation.
      I’ll take a look at it. No promises on if anything will actually change on it, but I’ll take a look.
    • The Electrified UI has issues with showing duration when you switch targets.
      This should be fixed with 1.6
    • Instant cast Bloom/Flourish will not cast while moving if the Opportunity proc is active.
      This has been working for me. Is it still an issue?
    • Improved Warlock Armor isn’t giving the appropriate buff to Fire Armor.
      This is fixed
    • Flame Bolt sometimes bugs out and does not grant its spell damage buff.
      I haven’t been able to get this to happen for me. What buffs or other effects do you have active when you’re seeing this?
    • Volcanic Bomb doesn’t stack with Internalize Charge.
      This is intentional.
    • The Fire Storm effects aren't showing up all the time.
      I'm seeing the same thing. I'll get someone to look at it, but its not something I'm usually able to fix on my own.
    Last edited by Kervik; 11-15-2011 at 10:32 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Kervik View Post
    Hey all ,

Sorry for the lack of updates here. Hereís what I have for you at the moment.
    • Flame Bolt sometimes bugs out and does not grant its spell damage buff.
      I havenít been able to get this to happen for me. What buffs or other effects do you have active when youíre seeing this?
    just the usual pyro buffs. Any pyro spec, whether its 38/28, 36/30 or 51 pyro, is experiencing this issue. It usually happens when you log into the game as the spec and go to testing. Flame bolt will not grant the 10% dmg buff. You have to swap roles and swap back for it to work
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

Plane Touched

Thank you kervik for staying on top of things. I believe our class has one of the most active and communicable devs. I sure hope communicable is the right word there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKillian View Post
    just the usual pyro buffs. Any pyro spec, whether its 38/28, 36/30 or 51 pyro, is experiencing this issue. It usually happens when you log into the game as the spec and go to testing. Flame bolt will not grant the 10% dmg buff. You have to swap roles and swap back for it to work
    That is exactly what is happening.

It is when you log in as your Pyro spec.

YOu have to swap specs, and swap back to get the flame bolt buff working again.

Plane Touched

It also happens when you go to a different zone via porticulum.

Voodoo (US-Defiant, world 1st Akylios) is currently seeking exceptional rogue and mage applicants. Please check our recruitment thread for more information.

Shield of Telara

Glyphs of Power buff falls off every time you zone somewhere.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast