+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Allow us to trade plaques for Marks ...

My thoughts on the matter.

T2 randoms gives marks: 7 weekly
    Master dungeons award marks: 10 weekly
    GSB/RoS/GP/DH award marks: 60 weekly

Thats enough for roughly one piece of gear per week, not including drops and the chance at extra marks.
    Currency should be trade down only, if the people want something to spend plaques/marks/greater marks on, it should be stat food (please give tanks a drink that fills them up ) rare crafting items or new recipes, maybe some fluff mounts or wardrobe stuff, but nothing substantial to make it over powered, and just say no to trading up of plaques to marks or marks to greater marks.
    Ishinka, Guild Leader of Eternal IRON
    Deepwood shard Guardians
    Http://iron.guildlaunch.com
    4/4 4/4 5/5 5/5 4/4 10/11
    Your forum QQ fuels my Warrior DPS

Soulwalker

As someone that has raided very little, I must agree- trade down, not up. I don't want my hk gear handed to me, i want to work for it.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by wildcarde View Post
    My thoughts on the matter.

Currency should be trade down only, if the people want something to spend plaques/marks/greater marks on, it should be stat food (please give tanks a drink that fills them up ) rare crafting items or new recipes, maybe some fluff mounts or wardrobe stuff, but nothing substantial to make it over powered, and just say no to trading up of plaques to marks or marks to greater marks.
    i would agree that there needs to be consumable items of some sort on the vendor for plaques. im not talking about minor catalysts either i mean other than that. something ppl can use up regularly and that they would want. that would get rid of all the excess plaques sitting around doing nothing.
    Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit
    Processor: Intel i7 960 @ 3.8Ghz
    Memory: 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel
    Graphics: Palit Geforce GTX 560Ti 2GB (Driver 301.24 BETA)
    Monitor: ASUS VE248 @ 1920x1080

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptyx View Post
    I'm an HK raider too and put the effort in, just saying I have useless marks.
    yea would be a good idea to convert useless marks into higher teir marks....maybe 1-100 of each just so its not too easy to get
    and before somone saying you dont want people farming marks....ummmm dont they do that anyway???
    anyway getting 1000 marks of acension to get 10 higher teir marks isnt easy lol
    {WinterXI >>>> 13th Edition}

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3