+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Stop listening to warriors when balancing rogues.

Rift Disciple

Default Stop listening to warriors when balancing rogues.

There is no nice way to say this.

Warriors cry over every bloody thing - their unity comes from a common cause - wanting everything handed to them and not wanting anyone to be able to compete with them. It's the reason they rolled a warrior-- it's common that warriors have the skill ceiling of a hobo's deflated cardboard box.

Those 'nerfed specs that are no longer viable'? Guess what? Still slightly OP - just not compared to RB.

It's your choice not to spec them, many warriors do and succeed while being nearly on par with other people.

Warriors ***** and moan over every little thing and trion listens.

News flash trion: The happy people enjoy the game and go play it, the whiney warriors come here and QQ so all you hear is the BAD stuff, and you change the good stuff based off of the people who are not happy and ruin it for the people who are.

This was meant to put rogues on par with other classes, yet you're nerfing them. MY spec isn't cookie cutter and will receive a very slight buff - but nowhere near the level that they need to be.

Your game will die because of your ignorance to the reality of the community that YOU run.

Feel free to ignore my thread like you do to other people's, I wont say I told you so when rift dies.
    Last edited by Vilis; 09-25-2011 at 11:08 PM.

Sword of Telara

1. Looks at thread title
    2. Looks at front page of PTS forums
    3. *Enjoys the irony and stifles a laugh
    4. Follows the OP's advice and ignores the thread

Rift Master

I play rogue -p8- and can tell you they are more than fine. Thing is most of those who play rogue suck. Warrior's may be hard but that's how it should be..they do die..even RB's! Even tanks with 11k+ hp in full P8 die if noobs don;t keep letting them self heal lol

When 1.5 goes live you wait and see what will happen...Every one will ask for nurfs.

Rift Chaser

Hmm.. my response is the following:

"Trion, stop listening to rogues when balancing warriors".

FREYN | P8 SUICIDE DWARF

Rogues are fine, honest.

Ascendant

Tell you what: Devs should stop listening to warriors when balancing rogues when Devs stop listening to every other class when balancing warriors. Sounds good? No?

Also...:
    1) Wait. Trion listens to warriors? You must have missed us getting nerfed every single patch since the 1.3 lolbuff. Trust me, Trion wouldn't have nerfed us the way they did if they listened to warriors. We would rather have the ICD on oGCD abilities now than have every single physical spec suck. I can count something like 5 nerfs just in 1.4 hotfixes alone.
    2) "Nerfed specs that are no longer viable"? They really are no longer viable. When you have a physical finisher that only hits for 600-800 crit on high-valor targets, something is absurdly wrong with warrior's physical damage. RB is the only truly viable PVP soul for DPS warriors now, based solely on the fact that it's non-physical damage.
    3) RB is not that OP, other than Riftwalk being absurdly useful. But blame yourselves, your own QQ was what brought lolRB on you all. Don't you miss Parachamp?
    4) Rogues were not nerfed. You must be playing 1.4 or something and are just thinking it's the PTS.
    Last edited by Hunt55511; 09-26-2011 at 12:41 AM.

I thought that Warriors are nerfed in each hotfix since 2 last months cause of rogues QQ.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    I play rogue -p8- and can tell you they are more than fine. Thing is most of those who play rogue suck. Warrior's may be hard but that's how it should be..they do die..even RB's! Even tanks with 11k+ hp in full P8 die if noobs don;t keep letting them self heal lol

When 1.5 goes live you wait and see what will happen...Every one will ask for nurfs.
    11k Hp warr in R8 will only die if he is AFK...and Rogue is already R8 and knowing every trick of his class.

So, honestly i can suppose you have R8 rogue ( on PTS ofc. ) but you are playing warrior (this one : 11k Hp warr in R8) and you are upset someone managed toop kill you due you was in WC...

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by LaBarbus View Post
    11k Hp warr in R8 will only die if he is AFK...and Rogue is already R8 and knowing every trick of his class.

So, honestly i can suppose you have R8 rogue ( on PTS ofc. ) but you are playing warrior (this one : 11k Hp warr in R8) and you are upset someone managed toop kill you due you was in WC...
    I want to meet this DPS warrior with 11k HP. The 2H warriors I know (You know, the ones that actually do damage instead of lightly tap you like the SnB ones) have a max of about 8.5-9k HP at P8. Hell, the SnB ones don't even get above about 9.5k unless they're higher tank than they should be. Hint: If a warrior is over 9k HP, they're more tank than DPS and therefore do crappy damage. GG.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt55511 View Post
    When you have a physical finisher that only hits for 600-800 crit on high-valor targets, something is absurdly wrong with warrior's physical damage.
    What? so your now hitting like a rogue but have higher AC and HP?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Phaen View Post
    Deadeye Shots can crit pretty high...and I'd love to hear you say this after the 1.5 patch when rogues are absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaen View Post
    You mean those Deadeyes critting for 2k? ;P

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Morwath View Post
    You mean those Deadeyes critting for 2k? ;P
    My flamed thrust crit for 3k! Oh wait, the target is r1.

Those deadeye shots crit hit around 1k on target with high valor (which is easy to get nowadays). Most of warriors laugh at deadeye when it crit hit them for 900 *ouch something just bited me!*

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt55511 View Post
    I want to meet this DPS warrior with 11k HP. The 2H warriors I know (You know, the ones that actually do damage instead of lightly tap you like the SnB ones) have a max of about 8.5-9k HP at P8. Hell, the SnB ones don't even get above about 9.5k unless they're higher tank than they should be. Hint: If a warrior is over 9k HP, they're more tank than DPS and therefore do crappy damage. GG.
    O'Really? Only 2H can hurt? What game you play? Here, in RIFT' S/B build have almost same damage like 2H ( we speak about PvP here) insane surviability and mobility ( aka you can't kite it ). Only one single disadvantage to this calss ( stated by warrior) it can't take more then on 4 opponent at once. And if there are 2 healers vs him - it will be stalematch.

Still you try to do good job on disinformation ( i can't take serious yours sentence about "only 2H You know i know...")

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by LaBarbus View Post
    O'Really? Only 2H can hurt? What game you play? Here, in RIFT' S/B build have almost same damage like 2H ( we speak about PvP here) insane surviability and mobility ( aka you can't kite it ). Only one single disadvantage to this calss ( stated by warrior) it can't take more then on 4 opponent at once. And if there are 2 healers vs him - it will be stalematch.

Still you try to do good job on disinformation ( i can't take serious yours sentence about "only 2H You know i know...")
    I would love to see this S/B warrior that does the same damage as a 2H warrior.

Hint: Play a class to P8 before you speak like you know the class.

Hint #2: if you do play warrior, you're doing it wrong. Really wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SlientShadow View Post
    My flamed thrust crit for 3k! Oh wait, the target is r1.

Those deadeye shots crit hit around 1k on target with high valor (which is easy to get nowadays). Most of warriors laugh at deadeye when it crit hit them for 900 *ouch something just bited me!*
    There are also other classes in this game except warriors and rogues, and keep in mind that NOT all mages are chlorolocks.
    Last edited by Morwath; 09-26-2011 at 01:34 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast