+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Synergy Crystals especially the HK ones.

Champion of Telara

Default Synergy Crystals especially the HK ones.

So, you are adding the T1 raiding crystals for 60 Inscribed a piece, okay some farming but logical with events etc, its like a crystal every 4 days with lazyness.

Now for the HK crystals..

For a raid to get one crystal each. they require 20 weeks, thats 5 months..

Assuming each member has 3 PvE Roles, and different ones, that means 60 roles, aka 60 weeks, aka 15 months.

The HK crystal being a drop was always a mistake, i dont know why it got pushed to live like this.

Allow us to get the HK crystals much easier and as many as we want and stop going against your game.

They are supposed to be a set bonus, not something a few privileged ones have.

You keep advertising your roles and how many they are and how fun, but every other patch you are forcing players to stick to one spec with stuff like this.

TLDR:HK crystal being a drop takes 5 to 15 months for a raid to have, and thats only on 1 to 3 roles with those numbers, HK crystals should be more accessible so the players can play whatever they want once more.
    Last edited by potis; 09-24-2011 at 05:40 AM.

Plane Touched

Is only Vladmal dropping those? If so your right, 1 drop per raid is way too less.

Rift Disciple

They really should be free or trivially purchased with something stupid like inscribed. The set bonus aspect of the gear is supposed to be gated by acquisition of pieces relating to said set, not something stupid like a crystal that just lets the set bonus occur.

This is even further compounded by people having multiple roles in raids like the OP said. It's a really clunky and generally speaking poor design.

Rift Disciple

I was expecting more crystals after Vlad, but not progressed there yet. If so it will really suck to only have 1 crystal drop every week.

Have only seen dark pulsing crystals from Vlad and random trash.
    <Disturbance> @Vigil
    Had a dream, I was King; I woke up, still King.
    Wizards never die.

only seen from vlad, and i dont think he drops it every time even.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    So, you are adding the T1 raiding crystals for 60 Inscribed a piece, okay some farming but logical with events etc, its like a crystal every 4 days with lazyness.

Assuming each member has 3 PvE Roles, and different ones, that means 60 roles, aka 60 weeks, aka 15 months.

The HK crystal being a drop was always a mistake, i dont know why it got pushed to live like this.

Allow us to get the HK crystals much easier and as many as we want and stop going against your game.

You keep advertising your roles and how many they are and how fun, but every other patch you are forcing players to stick to one spec with stuff like this.

TLDR:HK crystal being a drop takes 5 to 15 months for a raid to have, and thats only on 1 to 3 roles with those numbers, HK crystals should be more accessible so the players can play whatever they want once more.
    I agree with all this. Though the T1 crystals are 2 easy... my guild already has enough sourcetones saved up that everyone can buy 1 day 1, some 2, a couple people 3 . Hammerknell ones suck though that they take so long to get.

Telaran

Given that the new ones for t1 raid content are from a previous tier currency (eg late leveling/fresh 50 and soloably obtainable) I think the HK ones should be available similairly, as in marks from t1 raids, that way you can go into HK already in line to reap the benefits of your weeks/months away set bonuses.

Rift Disciple

I'm pretty sure Vlad always drops a crystal (not 100% sure but I never heard of him not dropping a crystal) and you can loot crystals from the trashes before Estrode and grugonim (We looted ~1/week from those trashes). So you get 2 crystal/week and even more if you farm the trashes.

Agree something needs to be done to up drop rate or change way to get them all together. This change needs to happen asap.
    Last edited by Zaphrina; 09-24-2011 at 07:45 AM.

Agreed. there should be another way to get the dark pusling crystal. i was lucky to have got one of the first in my guild, but that's just one. I need about 3 or so for my roles. But i won't get another till everyone in the guild has one. Maybe they can be drops as they are, and purchasable for like 10 greater marks or something.

We get like 3-5 crystals per week.

The trash past the first bosses drops them. So if your guild is good enough to kill zilas you can farm the trash to gurgonim over the weekend to get as many crystals as you want.

EDIT: This week alone.
    1 crystal from vlad
    1 from trash before sicaron
    1 from trash before grug
    1 from trash before inquis

I think I'm even missing another ,but these rates seem consistent. We get one from vlad about every time and have rarely killed sicaron without his trash dropping one or two.

EDIT2: at this rate it will take you 12 weeks to get 60 crystals or 3 months.
    Last edited by Zyzyx; 09-24-2011 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Shouldn't have to spend hours farming trash in hopes of getting more then 1-2 a week. Besides some guilds clear all lower HK in one night leaving little trash to farm.

Well after doing HK since release, we've only had 2-3 crystals from trash, the rest is just from Vlad.

Rng is Rng.
    GSB 5/5 ROS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 HK 10/10

Chloromacers who macro their spells suck

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post

You can get multiple crystals per week. And you don't need three. 1 or 2 is fine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast