+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast
Like Tree128Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 1.5 Rogue Follow-Up

Quote Originally Posted by Zaijiko View Post
    You guys are freaking morons.

Rogues are about to become beastly compared to what they are now.

Maybe you all should stop following generic DPS builds online and figure something that works out for yourselves?

Yes this includes "I have a spec that completely dominates riftblades/chlorolocks/clerics" in PvP, but I will never share it because its about to be buffed through the freaking roof and you QQing women can't figure out how to take advantage of a class. GOOD PLAYERS > GENERIC FORUMS MACRO/SPECS 4EVER.

You guys are crying about simple PvE AoE where the DPS is miniscule when we have mages/clerics/wars in the mix. "ZOMG IM NOT 1ST IN AOE DPS QQQQQQQQQQQ"

instead of you all crying about sab and their bombs and the nerf sab recieved, how about you look at the fact that sabs have AMAZING utility contribution, but all you trolls are whining about AOE/STDPS when you can do SO MUCH MORE for your group! I cant wait for the extra bomb dps!

I've been running a version of the blink spec thats all over forums now for months, and its about to receive a significant boost in dps, I just question all of you as of why it took you months to discover it? Which leads me to believe you don't know what specs 1.5 has leading into pvp and pve.

I can't stop thinking how childish you all are and what we are about to be offered and you don't even know it.

I don't disagree rogues can't compete against warriors IN PVE and somewhat in PVP for 1.4 and they need a buff, but you guys are crying about every little change.

Ill continue my campaign of running solid specs that compete in 1.4 - 1.5 while you guys whine about single skills in a build that you practice on dummies.

(P.S Sabdancer is ****)

Shut up.
    (10char)

Quote Originally Posted by Nerbeleth View Post
    Shut up.
    (10char)
    Cool story bro, u must be jelly.
    Zaijiko - Sunrest - Rogue - Defiant
    PR8 - Fully geared
    PvE - BiS Pre-HK 1/10

Quote Originally Posted by Nerbeleth View Post
    Shut up.
    (10char)
    ^ This x 1000
    Oh mortal man, is there anything you cannot be made to believe?

Banned

You guys are freaking morons.

Rogues are about to become beastly compared to what they are now.

Maybe you all should stop following generic DPS builds online and figure something that works out for yourselves?

Yes this includes "I have a spec that completely dominates riftblades/chlorolocks/clerics" in PvP, but I will never share it because its about to be buffed through the freaking roof and you QQing women can't figure out how to take advantage of a class. GOOD PLAYERS > GENERIC FORUMS MACRO/SPECS 4EVER.

You guys are crying about simple PvE AoE where the DPS is miniscule when we have mages/clerics/wars in the mix. "ZOMG IM NOT 1ST IN AOE DPS QQQQQQQQQQQ"

Instead of you all crying about sab and their bombs and the nerf sab recieved, how about you look at the fact that sabs have AMAZING utility contribution, but all you trolls are whining about AOE/STDPS when you can do SO MUCH MORE for your group! I cant wait for the extra bomb dps!

I've been running a version of the blink spec thats all over forums now for months, and its about to receive a significant boost in dps, I just question all of you as of why it took you months to discover it? Which leads me to believe you don't know what specs 1.5 has leading into pvp and pve.

I can't stop thinking how childish you all are and what we are about to be offered and you don't even know it.

I don't disagree rogues can't compete against warriors IN PVE and somewhat in PVP for 1.4 and they need a buff, but you guys are crying about every little change.

Ill continue my campaign of running solid specs that compete in 1.4 - 1.5 while you guys whine about single skills in a build that you practice on dummies.

(P.S Sabdancer is ****)
    This guy is a huge fkin troll. Sabs have little utility, no more then other classes, 1 aoe silence that causes itself to get DR in PvP, 1 aoe slow that doesnt do sh!t in raids other then Vlad and thats it. The blink spec is complete sh!t on live and I wreck any Rogue with that sh!t spec, it only received a boost recently to make it viable then nerfed afterwards. Im sick and tired of scrubs like you that just try to discourage Rogues from getting the buff they deserve.
    Last edited by Vindicit; 09-27-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicit View Post
    This guy is a huge fkin troll. Sabs have little utility, no more then other classes, 1 aoe silence that causes itself to get DR in PvP, 1 aoe slow that doesnt do sh!t in raids other then Vlad and thats it. The blink spec is complete sh!t on live and I wreck any Rogue with that sh!t spec, it only received a boost recently to make it viable then nerfed afterwards. Im sick and tired of scrubs like you that just try to discourage Rogues from getting the buff they deserve.
    lol who uses sab in PvP?

If u dont know how to use aoe silence. aoe stuns, aoe in general on sab in pve, I feel sorry for you. AKA UTILITY.

Blink spec can't compete against sabdancer on live or against warriors, but it was a good alternative having great survivability + some great burst and sustained dps for what choices we had. Wasn't the best DPS spec, but it was a GREAT alternative to those who chose to run something aside from lame sabdancer.

You must be confused between the PvE specs and PvP specs sir. I never stated SAB or BLINK spec was amazing in PVP, they are TERRIBLE.

I did however state I have a spec that competes against riftblade, clerics and chlorolocks.
    Last edited by Zaijiko; 09-27-2011 at 07:39 PM.
    PR8 - Fully geared
    PvE - BiS Pre-HK 1/10

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicit View Post
    The buff they were told was coming in patch 1.5....

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    The buff they were told was coming in patch 1.5....

And your credibility was shot out the window long ago, anyone who takes your word seriously is doomed from the start.
    PR8 - Fully geared
    PvE - BiS Pre-HK 1/10

And your credibility was shot out the window long ago, anyone who takes your word seriously is doomed from the start.
    Go back to your cave troll.

I really think you're talking out your ***.

You come off as an arrogant prick who thinks he's hot **** but in reality is terrible at what he does and can't see that because he's surrounded by bads.

How's killing only Murdantix for the last 7-8 weeks going for you? 5-6 more weeks and you might have enough plaques for a piece. Until you've killed something other than that, please refrain from commenting.

Forum heroes ftw.

I don't think I'm hot **** I just think I'm able to adjust better to the changes that are given than you cry babies, and give TRION time. So what if everything isn't perfect for rogues in 1.5. More issues will be addressed later as been stated, and with many other souls I'm sure.

Leave it at what it is and adjust. Every class whines about being UP but I see people of everyclass played well who are incredibley efficient with the current patch in pvp.

PvE is however a different story since it's static setups but still able to perform.
    PR8 - Fully geared
    PvE - BiS Pre-HK 1/10

Quote Originally Posted by Indiffference View Post
    How's killing only Murdantix for the last 7-8 weeks going for you? 5-6 more weeks and you might have enough plaques for a piece. Until you've killed something other than that, please refrain from commenting.

And sorry Indifference if my focus is more on pvp than pve with the current makeup of our guild. As much as I would like to be as advanced as "you" I am limited as to what I can currently accomplish. And I am sure many many other guilds are in the same boat, but since I'm not of the vast "majority" who has advanced in HK, I should have no opinion eh?
    PR8 - Fully geared
    PvE - BiS Pre-HK 1/10

http://imgur.com/hSTe0

I made a flow chart for rogues in 1.5. So they know which dps spec to use and all.
    Last edited by Zyzyx; 09-27-2011 at 09:04 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Altira View Post
    PvE players and PvP players are 2 disparate "camps". Don't try merging us together. I don't want to suffer the limits and disadvantages of PvP when I have no interest in it.
    I don't want to suffer the limits of PVE when I have no interest in it. If I wanted to fight scripted content, I would play xbox or something.

But that said, I do agree that the simplest solution is to have a PVP branch of each soul that is balanced separately from the PVE souls.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    I made a flow chart for rogues in 1.5. So they know which dps spec to use and all.
    That kinda makes sense to me in an odd way. I just hope the servers aren't down all day or there won't be time to build specs before it's raid time! O.o

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast