+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Plea to Remove Wardrobe Change Thread!

Default Plea to Remove Wardrobe Change Thread!

This is my plea to remove the wardrobe change.

I enjoy running around as the blue wizard. I do not want to look like all the other mages wearing that terrible spiked bone junk. I like the way I look in game and to my enemies. I works well for provoking fools to attack me based on gear appearance. It also works equally well for building in-game reputation as the enemy team can say, "STOP THE BLUE MAGE. HE IS THEIR HEALER!" or something similar.

Please please please don't let this change go live!

-Hate

(oh..and fix Earth Burst ignoring snare immunity/dispel please :-D)

Shadowlander

I agree wholeheartedly. Variety is the spice of life, I say!

Rift Chaser

This is an absolutely preposterous change. I would like to know what Trion believes this accomplishes.

/signed

I love killing warriors in Sandcovered robes
    I love killing rogues in Mountaineers Chain
    I love being killed by chlorodoms in Mathosian Tabards.

Individuality adds flavor to the PvP experience, why would you remove something so unique to the game?

This change is like giving someone a gift then taking it away from them because you realise they enjoy it.

/sigh...ned
    Bofur <Affinity>

/signed -- as I signed the other thread that is pages and pages long.....

/signed, of course.

-Liang

The only way this change is any good is if the designers/artists at trion get off their fat lazy arses and design some decent armour and weapon sets instead of copy pasting mediocre **** so everyone looks the same.

Did play WoW for long but in the time i did play some of the weapon and armour designs were amazing! and so much variety.
    World First - Cyril Kalmar Kill
    eXile-Corp 11/11 HK - 8/8 ID - 4/4 FT - 5/5 EE

what are they reverting?
    <The Unnamed> GSB 5/5 ROS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 HK 10/11
    Lace - Whitefall- R8 Warrior
    Mythril - Whitefall- R8 Cleric

Soulwalker

/signed ! ...

Soulwalker

/signed 10chars

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Elth View Post
    /signed

I love killing warriors in Sandcovered robes
    I love killing rogues in Mountaineers Chain
    I love being killed by chlorodoms in Mathosian Tabards.

Individuality adds flavor to the PvP experience, why would you remove something so unique to the game?

This change is like giving someone a gift then taking it away from them because you realise they enjoy it.
    hmm? you can only wear items in your wardrobe that fit your class armor ?

And ofc i also question the idea behind this unwanted change ?
    Last edited by Fainth; 09-16-2011 at 02:47 AM.

Telaran

After playing the game a couple of months you know what class and what build someone is rift away just from there buff icons this change is not needed at all

When people screem about nerfs and big changes, I try to think "Don't cry till you know there's something to cry over". Saying, wait and see how things work out when it goes live.

But this one dear Trion, feels so unfair. Why do I feel that way? Well even if I'm not the most active poster on the forums, I read here every day. So what have I seen of this discussion before? All that comes to my mind is pve-players blaming pvp-players for being the reason that each class can only wear their class-spesific armor in their wardrobe. Nowhere did I see pvp-players "demand" this before it hit live. If I'm wrong, please correct me but with proofs.

So someone mentioned that a few people (pvp) asked for wardrobes to be hidden so they can see the rank of the oposit's armor. Does this make it more fair? Only thing I can see coming from that is "Hey hit that guy in rank 1 armor, it's free kill". Am I afraid to get ganked? No, my pvp-armor will look the same in 2 more ranks, which tell you a bit about my rank (and btw I'm a rogue, I'm free kill anyway atm, you can tell by the color of my bar)

So yes
    +1
    Please don't make the change go live!

Quote Originally Posted by Ailene View Post
    When people screem about nerfs and big changes, I try to think "Don't cry till you know there's something to cry over". Saying, wait and see how things work out when it goes live.

But this one dear Trion, feels so unfair. Why do I feel that way? Well even if I'm not the most active poster on the forums, I read here every day. So what have I seen of this discussion before? All that comes to my mind is pve-players blaming pvp-players for being the reason that each class can only wear their class-spesific armor in their wardrobe. Nowhere did I see pvp-players "demand" this before it hit live. If I'm wrong, please correct me but with proofs.

So someone mentioned that a few people (pvp) asked for wardrobes to be hidden so they can see the rank of the oposit's armor. Does this make it more fair? Only thing I can see coming from that is "Hey hit that guy in rank 1 armor, it's free kill". Am I afraid to get ganked? No, my pvp-armor will look the same in 2 more ranks, which tell you a bit about my rank (and btw I'm a rogue, I'm free kill anyway atm, you can tell by the color of my bar)

So yes
    +1
    Please don't make the change go live!

You mean the change, where only our faction can see our Wardrobe? or a different change??

I really feel that everyone should be able to see our Wardrobe no matter the faction, it's a bit dumb to make this change so only our own faction can see our Wardrobe, takes away our identity..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast