+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS 1.5 In-Progress Set #1 - 9:00pm PDT 9/12/11

Soulwalker

Guess I'll thrown in my 2 cents with the majority here to hopefully make the point clear.

1) Wardrobe - why? This is just stupid and unnecessary. I pray this doesn't make it to live.

2) Pyro - While I don't agree or disagree with the glyph Idea....I definitely disagree with the Improved Ground/Glyph of Power nerf. Mana management was already a pain for 51 point pyro without a lock or something to boost mana regen. Now it will be near impossible if you don't have some form of mana regen ability. Also does this mean Ground of Strength is now a glyph also or will I be able to have both the glyph and ground? Should clarify on that.

Wardrobe items are now only shown to players from your own faction.

This is not good, leave the wardrobe as it is and if possible give us more choices not remove them !!

I do not want to see scarecrow looking opposite faction. Players spend lot of time in wardrobe and aquiring costume pieces they want to display them they want to be creative and show the character to all in the game as they see the character them selves.

Limiting it to your faction only is not a good idea, it does not need this change , please make sure this does not go live.

But instead make sure that alot more outfits do become avalible to live , alot of the npcs have nice outfits lets see these in game for players to, all classes, all factions and visible to all.

PLEASE DO NOT LIMIT OUR WARDROBE FEATURE !!!
    Last edited by Sadare; 09-19-2011 at 05:03 AM.

Sadare of Icewatch - Elementlist
    Guardian alts: Kestra
    Defiant alts: Stone, Lyshia, Velvet, Tears

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #183

Hey folks,

Just updated the Patch Notes. The change to Wardrobes not displaying to members of the opposite faction has been dropped. This change won't be going live and we thank all of you for your feedback and constructive discussion

Active participation on PTS is important, for all changes big and small - thanks for sharing your time with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Hey folks,

Just updated the Patch Notes. The change to Wardrobes not displaying to members of the opposite faction has been dropped. This change won't be going live and we thank all of you for your feedback and constructive discussion

Active participation on PTS is important, for all changes big and small - thanks for sharing your time with us!

WINNAR! Thanks for reverting.

Telaran

yay! now go look at the deadly dance syn with saboteurs. This need to be removed.

Prophet of Telara

Hey folks,

Another day, another U-turn it seems. Yet another good idea dropped due to moaners.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Hey folks,

Good news to hear!
    --BC

The change to Wardrobes not displaying to members of the opposite faction has been dropped. This change won't be going live and we thank all of you for your feedback and constructive discussion
    Hooray! Thanks for this news
    Will Washer says "Arggh! My arm!"
    Will Washer says "My spleen!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kragorn View Post
    Another day, another U-turn it seems. Yet another good idea dropped due to moaners.
    It served absolutely NO purpose........

Who looks at character wardrobes 20-30 meters (not to mention when fights are in a zerg) away to find out what rank they are when you can just look at their health bars/class and get a general idea? Its really not hard.
    Last edited by Zaijiko; 09-19-2011 at 01:12 PM.

Ascendant

Hey folks,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3suGfhnT2Sg <~ Thought of this when I read this

Sword of Telara

Yay, thanks!

Now can we get a revert on the Murdantix Mount?

sigh.... still nothing about how reaver dots DO NOT scale with ap. wish somebody at trion would notice this

YAY everyone they fixed everything, "Clerics and warriors dont worry, no one will see what you are wearing, I mean they will still know your stats are ****ed up but, ya kno, at least they cant see by how much."
    Orangejello - Cleric Tank
    5/8 Infernal Dawn

Yay we won! It's good to see Trion listens when people work together to voice their shared opinion. Good job all!

Ascendant

How about you revert the warrior changes too. Till we see how 1.5 plays out. Also, stop calling nerfs fixes. You removed interrupt damage, added an off global cd, and ragestorm/sweeping strike. Kinda lame, now unlock the the nerf cage you put on all other souls but rb. Would also stop forum crying seeing non rb wars.
    Zerosix - Warrior
    <DIVINE FURY>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast