+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Rogue = OP now (unbalanced) on PTR -- Dev's please address

Era
    Champion of Telara

Okay, you say they're OP. Prove it. Parse your warfronts. Video them. Do something. Without proof, your statements have little meeting but to serve as a troll.

I challenge you to prove that rogues are OP.
    Era - Defiant - Byriel
    Former Owner of RiftLift

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Liang Nuren View Post
    ok
    10chars
    I also have a rank 8 rogue. Try to deny the same **** doesn't happen against high rank clerics right now. Go on, try it. Please.

Champion

All warriors PVP options are gutted by the new OGCD changes to be amazingly ineffective, so enjoy where you are.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Fafryd View Post
    All warriors PVP options are gutted by the new OGCD changes to be amazingly ineffective, so enjoy where you are.
    What OGCD changes would these be? Seriously guys...not everyone has time to test every calling every day. Be intelligent with your posts and contribute instead of just dropping QQ one-liners.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fafryd View Post
    I don't buy it. Every time warriors have eaten a nerf they come out with a new spec within a few hours that is even more OP than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Licentia View Post
    What OGCD changes would these be? Seriously guys...not everyone has time to test every calling every day. Be intelligent with your posts and contribute instead of just dropping QQ one-liners.
    Also, this. I just read through the updated pts patch notes and I don't recall it mentioning anything about warriors ogcd attacks. It only mentioned about how they fixed some buggy warrior skills not working at all.
    Last edited by Reiz; 09-14-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Reiz View Post
    I don't buy it. Every time warriors have eaten a nerf they come out with a new spec within a few hours that is even more OP than before.

Also, this. I just read through the updated pts patch notes and I don't recall it mentioning anything about warriors ogcd attacks. It only mentioned about how they fixed some buggy warrior skills not working at all.
    Yep I call it the "subdue tank", I won't be killing anybody but they sure as hell won't be killing me or anyone else muahahahahaha going to get ready for the next batch of warrior QQ threads "subdue tanks are just OP to where I can't kill anyone!! OMG!! PLZ NERF!!".

Quote Originally Posted by Reiz View Post
    I also have a rank 8 rogue. Try to deny the same **** doesn't happen against high rank clerics right now. Go on, try it. Please.
    Just because you can't kill high rank clerics on your Rogue doesn't mean that it can't be done with other classes. Even your own forums (Rogue) say single R8 Warrior kills single R8 Clerics. Furthermore, this lines out pretty well with what I've seen in open world PVP. Although I have to say that even the most 'heinous' of Clerics from your perspective (Deep Warden, I'm sure) has obvious counters in Rogue souls.

-Liang

Ed: And let's just be real here - Warfronts are in no way 1v1. So do try not to bring them up.
    Last edited by Liang Nuren; 09-14-2011 at 08:24 PM.

Every calling has had their time in the sun except for rogues. Suck it up & deal like we had to do for 6 months.

One more thing...

Give the rogues a bit of damage & all of a sudden Slip Away is OK as is...I'm trying not to laugh!

qq i wont be able to kill rogues in 1 shot any more qq

Yummy yummy tears

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Plane Touched

It's a nerf to the warriors burst but not by much (insgnificant dps loss).

Off global cooldown now have a 1.5s internal cooldown with others Off global cooldown, no moar macro smashing and hitting 3 hits in 1 global

It's such a small nerf but anything to make warriors UP and Rogues OP is welcome, amiright?
    i think it's sad how ppl get so blind and pick everything to say that rogues are OP...
    Even dispeling OP buffs makes Rogues OP...
    I quited Rift, the lack of end game pvp+Gear based game+AoE zerg fest on many WF just kill the way i like pvp. (am p7,5)
    Small Skirmishes all over the place
    Currently am playing SC2 and Team Fotress 2, if you like skill based balanced games, try then out, btw Team Fotress 2 is now FREE!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakier View Post
    It's a nerf to the warriors burst but not by much (insgnificant dps loss).

Off global cooldown now have a 1.5s internal cooldown with others Off global cooldown, no moar macro smashing and hitting 3 hits in 1 global

It's such a small nerf but anything to make warriors UP and Rogues OP is welcome, amiright?
    i think it's sad how ppl get so blind and pick everything to say that rogues are OP...
    Even dispeling OP buffs makes Rogues OP...
    Ya, that's a PvP burst nerf, not a dps nerf. Most of a warrior's OGCD abilities have a 6 second cooldown anyways. All this is going to do is spread out the triggers, not reduce how often a warrior has access to them.

If it's all the same to everyone, I'll just be over here not feeling sorry for warriors. Lemme know if you need me for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    *Oh no!Now rogues will not be free kill Lets make a QQ/OP thread!*

Prior to 1.5, Rogue's needed a slight (5-10%ish) buff in PVP (only) DPS -- assuming survivability remained the same (i.e. no nerfing of Slip Away/etc).

The changes that have been made are way out of whack -- and you are simply creating a new significantly OP class.

You have increased their survivability significantly -- forget playing subtlely or striking from the distance as the key advantage, now just steam role, AND utilize stealth to go in or go out as needed. Way too powerful. Vamp healing -- really? Self healing -- really? They still having survival CDs, CC, healing debuffs -- all in a single spec?

But, it doesn't stop there -- you have also added significant damage increases across multiple abilities? And after Slip Away, a target's DOTs still tick along their merry way?

Rogue's don't even need stealth now -- they just charge you like a warrior, high dps your face, and if they want to Slip Away, can still have the dots tick a good percentage of your health (of course, you remain in combat due to that). But, they still have stealth? I'm not suggesting taking away stealth -- I'm suggesting look at all the perks and come to a reality check that it is unbalanced.

The balance pendulum has swung far too much into Roguedom. This simply further unbalances the Rogue class relative to other classes, and unfortunately only encourages people to look towards other games (like SW:TOR).

Please, Trion -- review the combat logs on PTR -- review the 1x1s, the 2x2s, the 2x1s, the Warfronts, the random world encounters -- and come back to reality. The Rogue tweaks are way overdone. Class of the month is a terrible way to play a game. It only continually pisses off 3/4 of the population, to please 1/4.
    Fixed.Added your thoughts before you post.

Plane Walker

For starters, the DoT damage from bleeds does NOT keep you in combat.

Period.
    I don't think they keep the rogue in combat. They keep the person bleeding in combat.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by brutis View Post
    I don't think they keep the rogue in combat. They keep the person bleeding in combat.
    No, they don't. I've drank through bleeds countless times. If a rogue has loaded you with bleeds and used Slip Away and you're not out of combat 5 seconds later, it's because you're in combat with someone/something else or the rogue is standing 20m away in stealth spamming Expose Weakness on you to keep you in combat. Expose Weakness is being given a cooldown with 1.5 so that it will no longer be possible to load a target with bleeds and then keep them from drinking until they bleed out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast