+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: RoS/GSB Relic Changes?

Telaran

Default RoS/GSB Relic Changes?

So with the current PTS changes to stats where str will give more crit then dex for DPS warriors. Does this mean that us paragon warriors will basically be screwed over from relics since the current ones are dex based? Unless there are some str based 1h dps relics I don't know about.
    Dame Lakora, The Engineer: Warrior of Bloodiron(EU PvP)
    Arcane Warrior (Wait what? O.o)
    Paragon Assassin (This is getting odd)

Quote Originally Posted by elshagan View Post
    So with the current PTS changes to stats where str will give more crit then dex for DPS warriors. Does this mean that us paragon warriors will basically be screwed over from relics since the current ones are dex based? Unless there are some str based 1h dps relics I don't know about.
    Um..Vanguard's Longsword?
    ~Quiescent

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Um..Vanguard's Longsword?
    Yes please will you farm P8 for me? As a Guardian on Bloodiron where it Guardians NEVER win any WFs.

are you seriously whining that the most OP class in the game isn't good enough? i swear to god....
    When reading this post, let it be known, it was meant to be heard in a non-threatening, non-demanding way. Thank you.

~Akylios Down 12/13/11~ ~Akylios Down in 2nd raid group 2/11/2012~

Banned

There are about 13000 more important things to do than pandering to warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffadkins51 View Post
    are you seriously whining that the most OP class in the game isn't good enough? i swear to god....
    it's not op the warrior class itself is very broken and has been since beta, smply asking if we warriors who have a dw soul and the best items we could get at a time where dex heavy daggers we would lose dps just by using them.

I swear no warrior asked for us to be bugged but every other class will just wine and wine and they dont even know wht they are winning about since they dont have a fckin clue how the class works
    Freeholme
    Nally: 34champ/26beastmaster/6 riftblade 29riftblade/24 champion/ 13paragon
    51 riftblade/15 para/ 0 vindicator
    Gsb 5/5 Ros 5/5 GP 3/4 DH 3/4 HK 1/11
    Click here for troll therapy

Cleric relics are fine.
    Seb - R40 OP PVP Warrior
    Solo Tanking Akylios - But I hate tanking Plutonus.
    New WF Idea for Rift
    SAVE THE VK!!!

Rift Disciple

Yes, because asking for a weapon to be reitemized means he thinks his class isn't good enough. You're a moron.
    Rage of Dragons (Dayblind - PvP)
    Formerly Leaf/Faze on Reclaimer.
    Leafe - 50 Rogue
    Phraze - 50 Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Sebb View Post
    Cleric relics are fine.
    And numerous.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator Draegan's Avatar

Stats are bugged on PTS. Ignore everything.

Daily News for Rift: Planes of Telara| Follow us on Twitter | Rift Junkies Forum
    Laugh at our Webcomic Series
    Read the Patch Notes | Check out our Guides
    Stay Informed: Dev Tracker | Register for our Guild Database
    Rift Junkies is an Official Fansite of Rift: Planes of Telara

Telaran

You must be blind cause I never said it wasn't good enough. :P I was wonder if those of us who are using our DW Soul should be crippled by using our DW soul with 1h weapons as it was designed for. Never did I say the class itself wasn't good enough. Besides changing the plate armor to be more attractive to warriors is something I really wouldn't mind since it's needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Draegan View Post
    Stats are bugged on PTS. Ignore everything.
    Also that's good to hear, wait... By what your saying I should ignore what you just said tho. :P
    Last edited by elshagan; 09-11-2011 at 10:37 AM.

Rift Disciple

OP ? Just because you got killd by some Warriorīs in PvP or OP because they made far higher DPS then you?

Come on, on Pickup Raids i sometimes Lead, i see people in GSP, doing !!!!250DPS!! and itīs no SUP Class its an real DPS class...

Each Class has its positive and negativ effects, they are nearly Equal on DPS with Equal Gear and Skilled People, just because some are better then others means nothing..

If you want no to complain about Warrior are easy to play with 2-3 Macros, then i show you my 1 Macro Duracel Druid i just made for Testing..

Reitemising current 1handers would be a poor move since it would gimp rogues.
    As it is, how big of a change in stats are you actually going to see, -50 crit rating tops?
    That's hardly enough to have any real impact and will be less for anyone not yet dual wielding Relics.
    Nope.

1: most warriors don't even have a clue as to why they have high dps or kill things fast in warfronts "me warrior, me mash button!" they just know it works and go with it, understanding nothing of where all the dmg from their spec is really coming from, on that note, they could be dual wielding foam swords and still wreck dps.

Stop being bads rolling on rogue weapons with all the gear out there that is meant for you, at the least make sure none of the rogues with you don't need it, and then u can go back to being bad. (trion, will you block these items from the other classes? what will you do to fix this debacle?)

lay off rogue gear, they need all the advantage they can get just to come up little ways behind warriors on dps, while the war's can run about half naked facerolling keyboards to victory (i used my *** once and still topped dps charts on a warrior)

The devs have already said its a bug. I wouldn't get too comfortable with crit from str.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast